'Breaking Dawn' Wedding Beats Royal Wedding For Ceremony Of The Year, Says Expert

Tue, December 27, 2011 9:29am EDT by 9 Comments
Breaking Dawn Wedding

Jenny

Posted at 4:02 PM on January 2, 2012

I think that the both of the wedding’s wer wonderful!But I love more Edward’s and Bella’s wedding :)

Ψ Janinejks ϟ

Posted at 7:37 AM on December 28, 2011

NEVEEEEEEEEER! Royal Wedding was special and REAL!

Kelly

Posted at 4:05 PM on December 27, 2011

Look, all the haters just get over yourselves and read the what this article says! He is ONLY talking about the look of the wedding. of course the royal wedding was better because it was real but just based on the look of the wedding, I can see why he say the Twilight wedding was beautiful.

emma

Posted at 3:24 PM on December 27, 2011

YOU ARE IDIOTS. COME ON HOLLYWOOD LIFE, I AM SORRY TO BE THE ONE THAT TELLS YOU THIS BUT EDWARD AND BELLA ARE FICTIONAL. THEIR WEDDING NEVER HAPPENED. WHO ARE YOUR “EXPERTS”, PRETEEN GIRLS?

The royal wedding beats the stupid twilight wedding, BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

I Hate Tofu

Posted at 1:32 PM on December 27, 2011

You people are sick! Edward & Bella’s wedding was not even real. WTF is wrong with you ?! A movie wedding to be bigger than a ROYAL wedding…

LOL

Posted at 12:18 PM on December 27, 2011

HL and Robsten fans keeps getting dumber by the minute,how the hell are you gonna compare what’s real and what’s fiction.

thomas

Posted at 9:33 AM on December 27, 2011

Hi,guys. My friends told me about successfulmingle– c 0 /Μ. She told

me it is the best place to meet rich man and hot lady whoever you

want. I have tried. It is fantastic. You wanna get laid tonight? Come

in and give it a shot, you will find someone you like there. Have fun!

You may find me there! ;)

Kelley

Posted at 9:30 AM on December 27, 2011

*Sigh* Only if the wedding was real… lol
The Breaking Dawn wedding was sooo much better!

cinderella

Posted at 2:04 PM on December 27, 2011

You’re a stupid mank twat.