'Teen Mom' Birthday Pics — Corey Simms' Party For Ali & Aleeah And More

Mon, December 26, 2011 10:00am EDT by 8 Comments

The kids of ‘Teen Mom’ and ‘Teen Mom 2′ are so lucky and loved! They’re doting parents love to give them tons of gifts — check out the cute pics of their fun birthday parties!

There’s no party like a Teen Mom party! Celebrate these tiny tots’ specials days by checking out their adorable pics from Aliannah and Aleeah’s double party bash to Gary Shirley’s pink-themed party for Leah, these are the best birthdays around!

Corey Simms revealed tons of cute pics of Ali and Aleeah opening their presents and playing with their new toys. Santa Claus even stopped by to wish the girls a very merry happy b-day. Leah Messer and her boyfriend Jeremy Calvert threw them a party, too!

And proud dad planned Leah’s 3rd birthday party — no word if Amber Portwood made an appearance or not, though…

Don’t these birthday bashes look like SO much fun?

More Teen Mom News:

1. ‘Teen Mom 2? Preview: Chelsea Houska’s Ex Adam Lind Calls Their Daughter “A B*stard”
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Kailyn Lowry Admits: I Would Move To Texas If It Weren’t For Jo
  3. Jenelle Evans Refutes Pregnancy Rumors: I’m Not Sexually Active

top seo packages

Posted at 2:04 AM on May 26, 2012

Thank you, I’ve recently been looking for information approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I have came upon till now. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the supply?|What i do not understood is in reality how you’re not really a lot more neatly-appreciated than you might be right now. You’re so intelligent.

scripts | shop scripts | web scripts | website tools | tutorials | design | themes | php | html | html5 | clone

Posted at 7:08 PM on May 17, 2012

My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site. He was once entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You can not consider simply how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

shop and bargaincheapest, notebook, fastest notebook, cheapest tv, lightest laptop, cheapest deals, fastest latpop, cheap tvs, best bargains, how to buy, best deals for laptops, best deals for notebookes, best budget laptop, best budget notebook, where to

Posted at 8:44 AM on April 16, 2012

Hello there, just turned into aware of your blog via Google, and located that it’s really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful for those who continue this in future. Numerous folks shall be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Carol

Posted at 3:09 PM on January 1, 2012

Any person or whatever that thing is that can talk so badly about a baby does not deserve to have children. They always say what goes around comes around and Spongebob (really) I hope for your sake that when or if you have children that they are alright. Ali is a sweet baby who will probably grow up to be a beautiful person who will not be so negative with people or whatever you are like you!

Julia

Posted at 10:55 PM on December 26, 2011

You think Hollybaby would understand by now that they shouldn’t allow comments on anything concerning Leah or the twins because of this one butt hole person who likes to post over and over again, rude things about an innocent baby. I dislike Leah strongly, but I would never say those things about her baby. And it’s obvioulsy one person pretending to be many people. Get over yourself you insane butt hole.

Ashley

Posted at 7:03 PM on December 26, 2011

While I am not a fan of her parents, I do think that Ali is pretty cute.

stephanie

Posted at 6:59 PM on December 26, 2011

you are a sick, twisted individual (i dont think you can be called human) for saying such disgusting things about an innocent baby! she is absolutely gorgeous. As is her sister.

Britt