Justin Bieber Buys His Childhood BFF A New Car For Christmas

Mon, December 26, 2011 9:37am EDT by 9 Comments
Justin Bieber Christmas

Mike Fisher

Posted at 6:31 AM on March 3, 2012

Check this out: giftforwebmasters.blogspot.com !

sierra

Posted at 9:43 AM on December 30, 2011

i think that he is the nice kid on earth and thata way selena dating him lol.

Tafadzwa

Posted at 2:05 AM on December 30, 2011

I think what J.B did was a every nice, and friendly thing. Yaa!!!! Wait it go Justin ur giving back to ur BFf, now that is what i call #Swag!!!.

saaam

Posted at 9:24 AM on December 27, 2011

Any singles wanna join rich club with me and hit me up ?
I am a doctor and now I—- am seeking a good woman who can give me

real love.You know any millionaire club ? i

think……….successfulmingle.C’0M.. ….. It is a special site

focusing help single rich man or pretty girl find romance so I spend

most of my online time there.. My screen name is shadowtalks. If you

are interested, add me.I hope your day went well and I hope to hear

from you soon. Thanks for reading this!

Angel123

Posted at 9:11 AM on December 27, 2011

Life is lonely and sometimes even boring. You may need a fresh thing to excite your mind. My best friend ,she met a sexy man and they love each other! they date via online dating -casualloving dot c’0M-it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, to find intimate encounters.There you may easily have free scamming with charming and sexy girls or handsome men….
Hope you like it!Good luck!

Kelly

Posted at 5:17 PM on December 26, 2011

Oh, back off. Justin does plenty for children in need and he was very sweet to give his best friend who he practically grew up with a brand new car. Like I said before, this is the kind of story you like hearing about.

Anna

Posted at 3:25 PM on December 26, 2011

what about spending this money for something really useful like helping the children that actually need it?? so he bought a car…why congratulate him? let’s just hope his friend does not ler Bieber drive it so he does not crash this car as well…

Dina

Posted at 3:22 AM on December 30, 2011

he recently held a concert that made 500,000 and all of that went to a hospital for kids, he donated 100,000 out of his own pocket to a school who cares for children that don’t have much money or are orphans. He gave groceries worth 250,000 to food banks for the holidays . so please if you have nothing to say, dont say anything at all.

leslie

Posted at 1:48 PM on December 26, 2011

my friend makes $67 every hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 5 months but last month her pay was $7596 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Here is the site.. CashHard.côm