From skiing to tropical getaways, the housewives will have very merry Christmas.
It’s going to be one happy holiday season for these Real Housewives from the Bravo hit franchise. Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan, Kelly Bensimon, Melissa Gorga and Kathy Wakile share their Christmas plans with HollywoodLife.com exclusively.
Here’s what the housewives will be up to for Christmas 2011:
- LuAnn: “I’m going skiing,” LuAnn reveals to us. “I’m going to the cold. I’m going up north to Canada. The kids are going to be skiing in Switzerland with their dad.” LuAnn can’t wait to spend some much-needed alone time with her boyfriend. All she wants for Christmas is “all of his undivided attention,” she confesses. “It’s a very busy time for him this time of the year. Being in the wine business, he’s been very busy. I’ve been busy looking at colleges with my daughter and working. I’m just looking forward to having time with him and hopefully something in a nice little box.”
- Ramona: “We’re leaving Saturday for St. Martin for two weeks,” she says. “It’s a family vacation.”
- Sonja will be going to Palm Beach, Fla. with a “friend.”
- Kelly: “I’m spending the day in Greenwich, Conn. with my family,” she shares. “And for New Year’s, [I’m doing the] polar bear plunge in East Hampton.”
- Melissa & Joe Gorga will have a camera-free Christmas. “Thank you, Jesus,” Melissa says. “This year is going to be a little private, which I’m looking forward to.”
- Kathy: “We’ll host Christmas Eve at our house and have our family and friends,” she shares.
- Lindsey DiMattina
More Real Housewives News:
- ‘RHONY’ Star Ramona Singer: I’m Team NeNe Leakes
- Countess LuAnn, Ramona Singer & Sonja Morgan Diss Their New ‘RHONY’ Co-Stars
- Kathy Wakile Won’t Be Spending Christmas With Her Cousin Teresa Giudice