From traveling to family parties, this is going to be one busy Christmas for the cast of ‘Mob Wives.’
The cast of Mob Wives – Carla Facciolo, Karen Gravano, Renee Graziano, Drita D’avanzo and new comer Ramona Rizzo — is definitely in the holiday spirit this year. They share their Christmas plans with HollywoodLife.com exclusively.
Here’s what the Mob Wives are doing for Christmas this year:
- Renee: “I’m very quiet in the holidays,” Renee tells us. “As long as I’m with my son, I’m good. I take the holiday off and I usually go to my cousin Alexis‘ house.”
- Karen: “Arizona, Arizona, Arizona. Family,” Karen gushes to us. “I’m so excited. I can’t wait to get back.”
- Carla will be spending time with her estranged husband Joey Ferragamo. “We’re good friends,” Carla admits to us. “He’ll spend it with us a little than go to his family. He’ll go back and forth and my kids will go back and forth too.”
- Drita: “I’m going to be with my family,” she says to us. “I’m going to have a Christmas party with my friends at Big Ang‘s. She’s known me since I was 15.”
- Ramona: “I’m going to spend it with my children and family in Staten Island,” she reveals to us. “So my Christmas will be pretty full. I have four kids — there will be a lot of present opening.”
- Lindsey DiMattina
More Mob Wives:
- ‘Mob Wives’ Are At War: Whose Side Is Renee Graziano On?
- ‘Mob Wives’ Returns New Year’s Day 2012 For Season 2
- Drita D’avanzo’s 7 Tips To Burn Off Those Thanksgiving Pounds