Is Miley Cyrus Telling Us How Much She Loves Liam Hemsworth In Christmas Tweet?

Sun, December 25, 2011 4:02pm EDT by 9 Comments
Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth Christmas

Miley Cyrus sent a sweet and special message to her fans Dec. 24, but her very smart advice seems to have been given with a very certain someone in mind. Are things getting even more serious with boyfriend Liam Hemsworth?

Miley Cyrus, thanks for sending out this tweet yesterday: “I hope everyone has a merry xmas. 2 make it more special try 2 spend every second w the ones u love & don’t take their QT away by tweeting!”

That’s such excellent advice to your fans. How many of us forget what is most important in life is to be with the ones we love and who love us?

Miley, I believe, learned that lesson even more last year when her parents, Billy Ray and  Tish, separated for several months after her dad filed for divorce. Miley, 19, made it very clear during that time how heartbreaking it was for her to have her family split apart. She refused to give up hope on her family and said at the time of the split: ” I have a lot of hope in our family.” Fortunately, her parents reconciled and no doubt she’s loving the holidays this year with her family back together.

She and Liam Hemsworth, 21, also had split and got back together this year — so Miley’s message seems to also be very poignantly aimed at boyfriend Liam, as their relationship appears to have gone to the next level of love and commitment.

Thanks Miley for reminding us all to cherish our time with the ones we love!

Bonnie Fuller

More Miley:

1. Miley Cyrus: ‘I Would Never Swear At A Fan’
  2. Dolly Parton Loves Goddaughter Miley Cyrus’ BF Liam Hemsworth
  3. Miley Cyrus Tweets About Her Boobs: ‘These Babies Are Real’

Michael Jo

Posted at 2:50 PM on December 29, 2011

Hi~ Miley You are missed by me.Miss ya on myspace~ Will return ASAP~ Have an awsome New Year sweetie. I miss giving you advice from time to time.I Hope The Advice helped you.You and your Dood Look Great together.Thanks for your Love and Helpful words for Hannah she will probably attend school after Christmas break. Between Hannah & a few personal issues I was unable to come out and do my Thang (sing my songs)~I will be out this year 2012 for SURE(:You and Liam Have Lots of LOVE together.I Love you Miley~ Your special to me,and will always be.
Peace & Love & Togetherness~ Pass it on~ “send It on” P.S You all did a fabulious Job doing that number. As long its about Love it can never be wrong Miley~
Michael Jo~

Becca

Posted at 9:30 PM on December 27, 2011

Oh well I hope the best for them two, they make a cute couple together.

N miley we’re glad u back with a happy face ;-)

anita manglicmot

Posted at 12:33 PM on December 27, 2011

ur beautiful and he’s so handsome. i love you both so much.

Yasmin

Posted at 10:46 AM on December 26, 2011

aaawww Miley,I love you! 2012 will be your year honey,we miss you! xoxo

mmmm

Posted at 10:24 AM on December 26, 2011

2012 is mileys year …she is the best of the best

wen

Posted at 9:23 AM on December 26, 2011

wow they r so sweet!!!! thats love

Cleo

Posted at 11:33 PM on December 25, 2011

I’m so glad we have Miley. How else could we have known what to do on Christmas without her “wisdom”. I’m so relieved I have her as my “role” model.

kayla

Posted at 8:18 PM on December 25, 2011

thats so cute! i hope they last forever!(:

The Boy

Posted at 6:42 PM on December 25, 2011

On Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth

She’s was right about everything that comes to mine they everyone seems to have their bright future Christmas is about giving, loving cherish, to have and to hold so in the old saying the movie the benchwarmers it tells the story about four heros who tryed to project the ones you loved the most as my mentor looks into his eyes you might think for one second it’s seems notthing right about her that his girlfriend she’s not the same woman as she saying she is, I know she bullied me in high school without telling anyone about it if your making bad choices then your making a mistake, in your life but I know that she making bad choices this all about disptue and abuse Liam I’m sorry to say this to you should know that your’e girlfriend is not the same person as she thought she was saying she made a mistake in the past she was afriad to tell you about it I know am not trying to ruined your realtonship here if you hear somebody say in the moive the ringer and you the main character saying that dont you never say that word to me again meant these guys are my friends.