Miley Cyrus Says ‘I Need To Be Loved’ — Is She OK?

Sat, December 24, 2011 7:26am EDT by 11 Comments
Miley Cyrus Twitter

Tina

Posted at 3:09 AM on December 25, 2011

Dear Hollywood Life,
LEAVE MILEY ALONE!!!!!

David Lage

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 24, 2011

what kind love she needs her parent dnt show her love

jean

Posted at 12:15 PM on December 24, 2011

Oh waaaaaaa!!! Boo hoo hoo!! This girl needs to go away.

Lara

Posted at 2:11 PM on December 24, 2011

I doubt that she’s complaining about her life… it’s a song- a song that’s been around AND POPULAR loooong before she was born. it’s just a song lyric, doesn’t mean she’s sad. don’t read into things so much.. she’s an 19 year old girl.. I’m about that age and this age group quotes lyrics on a regular basis simply because they’re beautiful.

if anything, this didn’t show that she’s sad, it showed that she (surprisingly) has good taste in music.

Smartgirl

Posted at 8:01 PM on January 3, 2012

U (&$@#% dnt talk about her that wayi luvvv miley and shes sad cuz of u stupid haters

Reality

Posted at 11:51 AM on December 24, 2011

WHY EVERY FCKING TIME PEOPLE GOTTA BE SO HARD WITH THIS GIRL??? F YOU HOLLYWOOD LIFE YOUR WRITERS OBVIUSLY AREN’T IMPARCIAL YOU GUYS JUST WANT TO BE MEAN WITH THIS GIRL!!! PATETIC I’M SO OVER WITH THIS!!! LEAVE HER ALONE! “PROFANITY” HAHAHA C’MON!!! ISN’T EVEN A SCANDAL!!! YOU MANIPULATE EVERY SINGLE THING SHE SAID TO MAKE HER LOOK BAD!

agreed

Posted at 1:58 PM on December 24, 2011

i agree! stop messin with ppl’s life hollywood, they just wanted to entertain and you guys come over and kets the whole world know every single flaw of theirs! I bet if I were her I couldn’t say ONE WORD with out some stuck up snob (you hollywood idiots) judging and telling the whole world!

mind your own business! she just got famous, did some things and what?! now she has to be judged on every move she makes?

GET A LIFE!

mfan

Posted at 11:47 AM on December 24, 2011

I didn’t vote in this poll because there was no choice to vote “don’t know”.

Cleo

Posted at 11:20 AM on December 24, 2011

It means she wants people to buy her merchandise. She needs money.

mfan

Posted at 11:46 AM on December 24, 2011

Putting aside that Miley has well over $100 million in the bank, even after giving maybe $12 million to charity, she could totally live off her father if she had to. Her dad is rich, too, you know.

Yasmin

Posted at 9:56 AM on December 24, 2011

Miley,I hope you’re ok,your my idol,I love you so much! I wish you’re always happy,god bless you,you have the best heart in the whole world!!! And don’t worry,MILLIONS OF SMILERS LOVE YOU,AND THEY GIVE EVERYTHING FOR YOU BBY…kisses from one of the million smilers:)