Did Selena Gomez Secretly Watch Justin Bieber Perform With X Factor's Drew Ryniewicz?

Fri, December 23, 2011 10:48am EST by 55 Comments

So was Selena quietly watching her boyfriend’s stellar ‘X Factor finale performance with eliminated contestant Drew Ryniewicz, who admits she’s a HUGE Justin Bieber fan? Here’s what Drew said.

Justin Bieber paired up with X Factor ‘s Drew Ryniewicz, 14, who he had tweeted support to after her elimination, and we’re pretty sure his GF was there to support him too! So cute!

“I  didn’t meet Selena, I heard she was in the building while I was singing with Justin,” Drew said about the Dec. 14th pre-taped performance. “I was like ‘awkward!”

Justin and Drew definitely shared a moment on stage when she joined him and Stevie Wonder,61, to sing “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town.” And lucky for Drew, Justin even graciously gave her a bit of friendly advice.

“He gave me quite a bit of advice, he told me that I might not be the winner of the show that doesn’t mean I am not a winner. He said that I would be going far and he was rooting for me! He saw my performances and  he said I was beautiful,” Drew said.

Of course, this is every teen girl’s dream — to HUG and SING with Justin Bieber! Drew is definitely one lucky lady! And we’re sure Selena thought Drew and Justin totally rocked, too!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are you surprised to hear Selena watched Justin’s X Factor finale performance? Weigh in below.

— Nicole Karlis

More ‘X Factor:’

1. Kirstin Says: Is Rachel Crow, 14, Too Young For The ‘X Factor’ Spotlight?
  2. ‘X Factor’ Results: Was Rachel Crow Or Marcus Canty Eliminated?
  3. ‘X Factor’ Finalist Rachel Crow Reveals Emotional Tribute To BFF Drew Ryniewicz

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 10:58 PM on December 23, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FAGGOT TUHG LOSER!!!!!

DEATH TO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy

Posted at 10:39 PM on December 23, 2011

I hope in da future Drew and Justin get together <3

Thimali

Posted at 9:01 PM on December 23, 2011

Selena is pretty than Drew…

Michael Jo

Posted at 8:33 PM on December 23, 2011

Drew is pretty, Selena is way Pretty. I dont think there are to many that can hold up to selena Gomez in all areas of Life.Her Looks are on a level of Greatness~ Selena Rules, Demi, Miley, Taylor do to~Selena Gomez is Beatiful in every way & even on a bad day,this is all I have to say(:
Merry Christmas to all.
Michael Jo
P.S. I LOVE Selena Gomez Peace & Love to you always~

Michael Jo

Posted at 8:24 PM on December 23, 2011

I LOVE YOU SELENA GOMEZ FOREVER~
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. I would Love to open at any show you do. I miss you.My computer was hacked and now maybe santa will get me a new one for christmas.Be kind to selena Gomez always cuz she is awsome and I want to look deep in her eyes while we as a Duet’ sing a mighty LOVE song and watch all the water develope in all eyes who listen.
with Love always & Forever
Michael Jo

Bianca Lara

Posted at 8:19 PM on December 23, 2011

DREW IS WAY BEAUTIFUL THAN SELENA! GO DREW! <3

livi

Posted at 9:43 PM on December 23, 2011

umm no wayyy!!!!

Dakota

Posted at 7:18 PM on December 23, 2011

Drew did nothing wrong, it’s Justin!! He’s a huge flirt! Poor Selena, “gurl I don’t how ya keep your hands on ya man!” LOL

SELENA DUMP JUSTIN, AND GO FOR TAYLOR L. OR NICK JONAS! LOLZ

Nancy

Posted at 10:38 PM on December 23, 2011

i knw right

nicole

Posted at 5:58 PM on December 23, 2011

I THINK DREW IS mOST TALENTED AND SHES A GREAT PERSON WHO bELIVES IN GOD sO WHY DO sOME SELENA FANS HATE HER AND CALLING HER A PIG BICAUSE SHE’S NOT!!!

nikky

Posted at 5:52 PM on December 23, 2011

Drew you are my IDOL AND I THINK YOU AND JUSTIN MAKE A CUTE COUPLE AND YOU ARE NOT A PIG!!!!!

nikky

Posted at 5:47 PM on December 23, 2011

Why is everyone ANGRY at DREW she did NOTHING WRONG JUSTIN GAVE HER A HUGG AND KISSED HER HAND JUST GET OFF DREW’S BACK

Skye

Posted at 5:21 PM on December 23, 2011

OMG i was like O.O when drew came out i was so happy since she was my favorite and she finally got to live her dream of meeting and performing with justin:D they were all like (>”)> <("<) and i was all like OMG OMG OMG

Wowwww

Posted at 5:08 PM on December 23, 2011

I love selena and ths would bother me but its part of having a bf in hollywood…….mostly him kissing other girls but her was asked to hug her and kiss her on the hand!!!

olivia

Posted at 5:05 PM on December 23, 2011

this is stupid i’m bot a fan of drew but justin was asked to hug her and kiss her on the hand!

smile

Posted at 5:01 PM on December 23, 2011

am fan of jalena but i dont think selena feel jealous because justin is a very cute and all girls have dream to see her and sing with her on xfactor stage like drew.

catarina

Posted at 4:33 PM on December 23, 2011

I love jstin bieber i thking hi is hot and i wish to go and meet just bieber

SelGomez4ever

Posted at 4:10 PM on December 23, 2011

Drew’s pretty!!!! I feel bad for Selena though,Justin flirts with a lot of girls.

Tota

Posted at 4:15 PM on December 23, 2011

he’s just supporting his FANs … O.o

Drewww

Posted at 3:40 PM on December 23, 2011

i don’t understand why people don’t see it like i see it. me and justin look great together no? and to be completly honest the way he was hugging up on me and giving me kisses on my hands(ahhh i still get chills just thinking about it) it doesnt seem like he cared if selena was watching or not, and what’s the big deal? everyone should ship the couple dustin(teeheheh drew and justin)selena is too old for him anyways, he likes the younger girls. and NO I DONT LOOK LIKE A PIG :(

omg

Posted at 3:42 PM on December 23, 2011

GTFO

TotA

Posted at 4:12 PM on December 23, 2011

drew what ever u do or whatever he do to yuu O.o !! u cant change the fact dat he loves selenaa ;) he really cares for her !! hehe and btw he’s da best bf in da world ^^

Angel

Posted at 9:14 PM on December 23, 2011

Is this really Drew from the Xfactor. (sure….)

Woooow

Posted at 9:16 PM on December 23, 2011

Jealous much? wow You’re sad youre a great singer and ur pretty but the fact that you think you could steal Justing from Selena sad…

kimberly

Posted at 2:51 PM on December 23, 2011

hey wow it Selena and Justine leave them alone if they like each other why people getting mad that they are together some people are so jealous they are some little kids tiring to have a relation ship

UHHH

Posted at 2:00 PM on December 23, 2011

im sick of this website deleting my comments!!!

blazie

Posted at 1:59 PM on December 23, 2011

Drew is not like that!!!
So get off her back.!!!

hhahaha

Posted at 12:06 PM on December 23, 2011

Shes def gonna try to steal biebs from gomez, watch out selena, but you have nothing to worry about. you are beautiful while drew looks like a pig!

Amanda

Posted at 11:58 AM on December 23, 2011

I think Drew was being a little too fake while she was on stage…Stevie Wonder was right beside her and she didn’t even say “hello” or “nice performance!” Ugh, what’s wrong with today’s generation?

HAHA

Posted at 1:43 PM on December 23, 2011

drew denied singing with Stevie wonder the day after her and astro got voted off the x factor when she was on good day l.a. i seriously think something is wrong with her. anyone would be honored to perform with him and she denied because “ohh my voice is just wayy to tired today” STFU drew, i agree with the person up there ^ she looks like a piiiiggg

Lauren

Posted at 1:58 PM on December 23, 2011

i agree with you 100% amanda! oh and drew is a PIG!

yelbelieber

Posted at 11:36 AM on December 23, 2011

when i saw justin and drew singing i was like stop the hugs i want to be drew hahaha .

papa

Posted at 5:36 PM on December 23, 2011

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSOSOSSOSOOSOOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOOSOOOOOOSOOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO.NOBODY CARES.U CANT B NOBODY U AINT.OKAY STOP HATIN…THANK ME FOR THE ADVICE.U WELCOME.BYE. THIS IS YO BEST FRIEND.2 FACED B#$%$.HAD 2 CHANGE MY EMAIL. ILL CHANGE IT BACK.C YOOH.

karen gomez

Posted at 11:31 AM on December 23, 2011

i like your x why did u leave her/

strike_a_poseur

Posted at 11:10 AM on December 23, 2011

I am not a fan of Drew. There is something in her eyes and actions that doesn’t jibe with me. Watch out people!

Anon

Posted at 9:06 PM on December 23, 2011

Ya its called intelligence, shes of European descent. That smart look in her eyes actually scares someone as stupid as you.