Did Selena Gomez Secretly Watch Justin Bieber Perform With X Factor's Drew Ryniewicz?

Fri, December 23, 2011 10:48am EDT by 55 Comments

So was Selena quietly watching her boyfriend’s stellar ‘X Factor finale performance with eliminated contestant Drew Ryniewicz, who admits she’s a HUGE Justin Bieber fan? Here’s what Drew said.

Justin Bieber paired up with X Factor ‘s Drew Ryniewicz, 14, who he had tweeted support to after her elimination, and we’re pretty sure his GF was there to support him too! So cute!

“I  didn’t meet Selena, I heard she was in the building while I was singing with Justin,” Drew said about the Dec. 14th pre-taped performance. “I was like ‘awkward!”

Justin and Drew definitely shared a moment on stage when she joined him and Stevie Wonder,61, to sing “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town.” And lucky for Drew, Justin even graciously gave her a bit of friendly advice.

“He gave me quite a bit of advice, he told me that I might not be the winner of the show that doesn’t mean I am not a winner. He said that I would be going far and he was rooting for me! He saw my performances and  he said I was beautiful,” Drew said.

Of course, this is every teen girl’s dream — to HUG and SING with Justin Bieber! Drew is definitely one lucky lady! And we’re sure Selena thought Drew and Justin totally rocked, too!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are you surprised to hear Selena watched Justin’s X Factor finale performance? Weigh in below.

— Nicole Karlis

More ‘X Factor:’

1. Kirstin Says: Is Rachel Crow, 14, Too Young For The ‘X Factor’ Spotlight?
  2. ‘X Factor’ Results: Was Rachel Crow Or Marcus Canty Eliminated?
  3. ‘X Factor’ Finalist Rachel Crow Reveals Emotional Tribute To BFF Drew Ryniewicz

Rylie

Posted at 2:15 AM on March 13, 2012

Lemme guess…everyone on here is like 14yrs old or younger *waits for everyone to reply with their ages and try to argue* idiots

Andrea

Posted at 9:04 AM on January 9, 2012

Selena is a entertainer to and understand show business. Plus this relationship started with them being friends first there for they have a foundation of trust.

boing222

Posted at 6:15 PM on January 5, 2012

I know Drew is not a lesbian, yet she crushes over bieber, lol. That’s so funny she likes another girl. But at least Drew has a real singing voice. She’s still my favorite.

Daylivette

Posted at 7:30 PM on December 31, 2011

I love u Justin and u rock the stage

Suzy

Posted at 7:28 PM on December 25, 2011

Actors and singers always have to work with other actors and singers. If Selena wants to be Justin’s girl she would do best to never act jealous, even if she is. The way life works is that someone is your partner when they want to be, you can’t force someone to love you. For instance, look at Brad Pitt meeting Angelina making a movie. It just happens. I say enjoy it while you can.

Miiiiii

Posted at 7:23 PM on December 25, 2011

Drew is an amazing singer who can actually sing live. Would love to see her and Justin together. Two young, talented singers. Who cares waht Selena thinks! He’s not married or anything. At 17, he should be dating different people, not too serious with a 19 year old adult who paws all over him in public like she owns him.

aNNe

Posted at 8:37 PM on December 25, 2011

Get over it. Justin and Drew more likely will never meet up again.

frenzy

Posted at 3:31 PM on December 26, 2011

You better know that it’s the other way around like ahem
Justin grabbing Selena inappropriately in public. Like her
top and bottom. Who has there paws all over, yeah that’s Justin all over Selena.

L

Posted at 3:41 PM on December 25, 2011

Drew’s beautiful. She just need take care of her skin because she’s just 14 and look 20.

Luv

Posted at 3:34 PM on December 25, 2011

Justin can’t be sweet for a fan? She was in the cloud nine and he got touched. He was just a gentleman, it doesn’t mean he wants to date her.

DREW

Posted at 2:09 AM on December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas JESUS LOVES YOU ALL

nikky

Posted at 8:27 AM on December 24, 2011

DREW YOU musnt pay attension to what people say!! YOU ROCK!!

nikky

Posted at 7:53 AM on December 24, 2011

You are childish and drew is not a PIG!!!

nikky

Posted at 7:33 AM on December 24, 2011

I don’t understand the girls who hate drew is jelouse!!!

Kaylee

Posted at 2:11 AM on March 13, 2012

*are jealous

Mara

Posted at 6:31 AM on December 24, 2011

yes go owt wid drew so that selena could be free finalli !!

nikky

Posted at 1:47 AM on December 24, 2011

Drew HAS AN AMAIZING TALENT SHE DID NOTHING WRONG !!!!

I love astro

Posted at 12:23 AM on December 24, 2011

It doesn’t even matter if Selena watched! Drew is only 14 and Justin is 17!! I don’t think it would be awkward haha :)
Love you drew!!!!

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 11:00 PM on December 23, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER IS SATAN!!!!!!

I WILL KILL JUSTIN BIEBER AND SET HIM ON FIRE!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!