'X Factor' Results: Was Melanie Amaro, Josh Krajcik Or Chris Rene Crowned Winner?

Thu, December 22, 2011 10:15pm EST by 99 Comments
X Factor Winner

After a finale to top all finales, the first ever USA ‘X Factor’ winner was announced. Are YOU happy with who we chose?

The X Factor finale started off on an exciting foot with the top 12 contestants singing Lady Gaga‘s “The Edge of Glory,” which was bittersweet seeing Rachel Crow and Astro, who were kicked off possibly too soon. Up next, we saw holidays tunes by the top three — Melanie Amaro, Josh Krajcik and Chris Rene — which were lovely, but ultimately, we wanted to see who was the winner of the $5 million recording contract!

Unfortunately, they kept it from us for awhile longer. First, we got to see Justin Bieber and Stevie Wonder (and Drew!).

Sadly, Chris was eliminated first. “I feel amazing that I got to be here,” he said, proudly.

Then we got to see 50 Cent collaborate with Astro, another montage, followed by Pitbull, Ne-Yo and Marcus Canty, Jennifer Hudson and more.

Finally, the winner is announced — and it’s MELANIE AMARO! Josh took it like a champ and said, “Melanie deserves it.”

Were you happy with the results? Sound off below!

Loading video...

Click here for photo highlights from season one!

More ‘X Factor:’

1. Kirstin Says: Is Rachel Crow, 14, Too Young For The ‘X Factor’ Spotlight?
  2. ‘X Factor’ Results: Was Rachel Crow Or Marcus Canty Eliminated?
  3. ‘X Factor’ Finalist Rachel Crow Reveals Emotional Tribute To BFF Drew Ryniewicz

pet health products

Posted at 6:52 PM on July 3, 2012

I used to be suggested this blog by way of my cousin. I am no longer positive whether this submit is written by way of him as no one else recognise such specific about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!

how to het flat stomach

Posted at 11:05 PM on May 25, 2012

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all vital infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

Lasertag Equipment

Posted at 5:28 PM on April 16, 2012

Excellent blog here! Additionally your site quite a bit up fast! What host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in your host? I desire my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Poetry

Posted at 7:22 AM on April 5, 2012

Thank you, I’ve just been looking for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I have came upon till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the source?|What i do not realize is in reality how you are now not really a lot more well-liked than you might be right now. You’re so intelligent.

bandile

Posted at 4:47 AM on February 19, 2012

I like the show coz it help the poeple to archive they goals and they lives I realy like It thnx

Heather smith

Posted at 9:05 PM on February 13, 2012

This show was really good. All them was amazing. But the person who should of one was one of the guy because they try the most and deserve it. I was happy that she was up there. But it was right.

Heather smith

Posted at 9:07 PM on February 13, 2012

I meant wasnt

Rock in Cincy

Posted at 2:29 PM on January 31, 2012

Let me be the first to say that I really appreciate these types of shows and the chances and opportunities it gives people to live their dreams. There are people out there with amazing vocal and musical talent. I like the emotional rollercoasters that these shows take you on.
The reason I am saying this is because I don’t want to sound like I am being a negative person. Our whole music world has changed. It’s almost like wrong place, wrong time for these types of shows. Whether we are 3 decades too late, or 3 decades too early, it seems like the winners of these contests don’t really do too much afterwards. I’m not saying they don’t have ANY success, it just seems like “Awesome that person won!” and then poof!!! They are damn near ghosts after the post-few-weeks of the hype.

Charlie

Posted at 6:28 PM on January 6, 2012

The best person won.

Valerie

Posted at 8:53 PM on January 5, 2012

And to all you crazies that thought Josh should have won, get your ears checked! Shows like this are about pure talent and the greatest voices and as far as this competition goes she put everyone else to shame! Josh was okay but nothing compaired to Melanie! She’s in a whole other league that not he nor anyone else could compair to!!!!!

Valerie

Posted at 8:46 PM on January 5, 2012

Melanie was better than any contestant on that show or any show like that I’ve ever seen! Her voice is amazing! She’s up there with the best Mariah, Beyonc
e, even Whitney! America would be lucky to find someone else as great as her but the chances of that are slim! You go girl! I can’t wait ta buy your albums!

Brad

Posted at 8:20 PM on December 31, 2011

Josh is too old and ugly to win and I agree he can’t dance. This is the age of image – viral he doesn’t suit it. Even the 60 year old had a more youthful image than he has.

Jennifer

Posted at 8:17 PM on December 31, 2011

Josh could not win. He can’t dance to save his life. he shows no enthusiasm of the music he sings by not moving on stage. Remember, Joe Cocker couldn’t dance but he tried and moved and made the music. This si all about image and he must move even if he can’t dance. If he’s a quad. then it’s ok not to move on stage.

Cindy Pilgrim

Posted at 6:33 PM on December 30, 2011

There are too many singers like melanie. Josh has a unique tone. He should have won.

isabelle

Posted at 3:06 AM on December 30, 2011

it should be Josh who win with is wonderfull voice!!!

Valerie Rodriguez