Gary Shirley Gets A New Girlfriend While Amber Portwood's Locked Up?

Thu, December 22, 2011 10:47am EDT by 12 Comments
Gary Shirley

Gary has been tweeting about ‘the most amazing girl.’ Is he finally over Amber?

Teen Mom star Gary Shirley feels that he has been single long enough. And now that he is the primary custody of his daughter Leah, 3, and his baby mama Amber Portwood is in jail for violating her probation, it seems that Gary may have found someone new to share his hopes and dreams with.

“Just had the best 7 hr conversation of my entire life with the most amazing girl,” Gary tweeted on Dec. 22. “Hopefully soon to call my own. #amazing girls…”

Gary really wants someone to cuddle with. “Sleeping alone diesnt feel right anymore, [sic]” he admitted on Dec. 21.

“Totally crushing on u girl:)” Gary revealed on Dec. 17. I’m thinking bout you now sucks my reception sucks. And good night. :)”

While Gary had quite a turbulent relationship with Amber, she is now spending her days behind bars for violating probation (for which she was serving after being found guilty on charges of Domestic Battery for beating up Gary).

HollyMoms — do you think Gary is ready to be dating again?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Teen Mom News:

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood’s New Mugshots
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2? Leah Messer: I’m Scared To Go Through Ali’s Medical Drama Alone
  3. Jenelle Evans Takes Jace To Gymnastics — Cute Pics

Brandi

Posted at 3:26 PM on April 11, 2013

I despise Gary. I have ever since Amber’s 16 and pregnant episode and finding out that he was 22. They said on that show they had been dating for 3 years at that point, meaning that amber was only 13 when the relationship started. From what I’ve seen he’s immature and lazy. He constantly drives amber to her breaking point, leaves, and then calls to say he loves her and wants his family together again. Anytime amber has dated someone else he uses Leah as a weapon and threatens to take her away. Recently he’s been blowing money on strippers and not paying his rent leading to a eviction. I feel sorry for Amber, he robbed the cradle and stole her childhood. No wonder she socked him

Ce Ce

Posted at 10:55 PM on June 19, 2012

I’m truly happy for Gary. That poor guy deserves happiness> Amber is seriously mental ill and she wants to be a druggy party girl. Leah deserves a new mom, because Amber will never change. She should not be allowed time alone with Leah. She had a strange man bathing the girl and changing her diapers. Amber does not understand what’s appropriate and what’s not. Amber is lazy, and does not know that there are men out here who will sexually abuse Leah. I think Amber is slow too.

Karen

Posted at 5:44 PM on January 19, 2013

Yes I think Gary needs to move one, but although Amber has her issues, at least she is finally taking responsability for her actions. I do have to say to you Ce Ce, I hate shallow minded people like you who think all men are pervs! Why is it the people like you always think that a man shouldnt bathe a child because they are pervs? Your mind is somewhere I would never want to travel, and if you got children of your own, im scared for them, seriously I am. Its people like you who give men a bad name, they are not all bad, and as we can see, sometimes its the woman who end up doing wrong and ending up in jail. Get a life.

Emily

Posted at 5:26 PM on December 24, 2011

GO GARY SHIRLEY I think YES you should start dating other girl’s you deserve better and so doesn’t your little Leah she is so cute. Amber need’s a rude awakening and anger management classes. Find a nice loving girl that love’s you and Leah good luck :D

danielle

Posted at 1:41 PM on December 23, 2011

I think Gary should’ve gotten rid of her Ass along time ago. NO1 deserves 2 b treated that way. Man OR woman. GO GARY!!!!! BUT I do feel sorry 4 tha new chic though. Good luck w/tha baby moma being nutty!! Best of luck Gary!!

vlera hajzeri

Posted at 10:46 AM on December 23, 2011

well its good that he is dateing but he should wait untill everything is sorted out with amber

angie hutchins

Posted at 2:18 PM on December 22, 2011

I think Its frikan awesome that Gary has started dating again!! He seems like a really great guy and DESERVES to be treated right!! his baby momma has some SEVERE issues and I hope for her sake she SMARTENS to hell up!! can u say PHYCO!!… Holy smokes!

ashley

Posted at 11:19 AM on December 22, 2011

I am so glad that he found someone new. He so needed to get over amber n leave her alone. He deserves better!

Jennifer

Posted at 10:57 AM on December 22, 2011

He is so nasty! How did he have time while caring for his daughter to have a 7 hour conversation???

Emily

Posted at 5:33 PM on December 24, 2011

JENNIFER you probably only think he is nasty because he is big you do not see to many dad’s take full responsibility of their child if he didn’t that poor baby would be in foster care I am sure of that because Amber is not a good mother look at where she is now JAIL so back off Gary is doing the right thing. And Jennifer stop talking about your self that way HA HA HA HA LOSER

BRANDI

Posted at 5:47 PM on December 31, 2011

OK LOOK I HAVE TO SAY THAT SHE IS DOING HER BEST IT IS VERY HARD TO BE A TEEN MOM AND HAVE A NORMAL LIFE AND BE ON T.V. WHERE EVERYONE JUDGES YOU.. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IF THEY WERE MENT TO BE TOGETHER THEY WILL BE AND IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS SO WE SHOULD PROBABLY BACK OF… AND NOT SAY THINGS TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT IT IS NOT VERY NICE YOU MAY THINK ITS FUNNY BUT ITS NOT THESE PEOPLE STILL HAVE FEELINGS…AND SHE IS A GOOD MOTHER NO ONE DESERVES TO BE CALLED A BAD MOM THATS NOT RIGHT.. SO DON’T BE HATE’N ON THEM.. AND ALSO YOU CAN TALK ON THE PHONE WHILE TAKING CARE OF KIDS I DO IT ALL THE TIME AND I HAVE THREE WHEN YOU HAVE KIDS YOU LEARN TO MULTI-TASK… ITS EASY WITH ONE IF YOU ARE USED TO IT…AND NO I AM NOT OLD I WAS JUST RAISED WITH VALUES AND RESPECT…..

Karen

Posted at 5:47 PM on January 19, 2013

OMG, seriously, your going to ask that question? You ever think that maybe he had that conversation after his daughter went to bed for the night? Or even that it could have been on a day his mother had Leah? What a weener! Lets not judge someone if you are not there to see what is going on, you are not in their shoes so you have no idea the circumstances.