Miley Cyrus: 'I Would Never Swear At A Fan'

Thu, December 22, 2011 9:38am EDT by 5 Comments
Miley Cyrus

Catie Michele

Posted at 7:27 PM on December 23, 2011

Well in my opinion I think she should’ve kept her mouth shut and kept walking. Imagine if this was another very well known and popular celebrity who did the same attempt, did you ever wonder if that would be the same story? Of course not because it would give them bad publicity and a bad reputation to their fans. So I am tuning off on this one. She should’ve known better than to curse at a person who wasn’t a fan because if I were a celebrity, I know I would never do that and I would just continue on with my life. Also the other effect of this was that Miley LIED and said she never cursed at a fan. Now people, is it appropriate for her to be saying that when obviously there was kids there in the video watching as well? Is it a good role model to show to younger Hannah Montana fans this example?

jenny

Posted at 10:21 AM on December 22, 2011

Hi. Merry Christmas everyone!
I’m a sweet, friendly, honest and caring girl in search of casual encounters. I like making friends without pressure, so I got a profile(Angel78) on –Casualloving dot c’0m–. It’s where for men and women looking for intimate encounters.
It’s the first and safe place for people who wanna to start a short-term relationship. Maybe you wanna hit me up, seriously!no bounds or limits in front of true love.
++++++Life is short. Enjoy yourself.

kingkasyski

Posted at 10:05 AM on December 22, 2011

Very rude Costa Rican girls,no manners!

c

Posted at 10:16 AM on December 22, 2011

agree – miley did nothing wrong

jessica

Posted at 10:46 PM on December 27, 2011

miley did nothing wrong….ppl like to piss her off…just so they have a store….