Justin Bieber Sings Onstage With His Sister Jazmyn — Cute Pics

Thu, December 22, 2011 10:00pm EDT by 17 Comments
Justin Bieber Sister

bahar bieber

Posted at 4:54 PM on September 1, 2013

wou i love her very much. she looks like her big brother.. love you justin

Dawn Rechelulk

Posted at 10:11 AM on December 30, 2012

When I look at her, she reminds me of my childhood!! She’s lucky to have Justin as a big, careful brother.. I’ve always wanted an older brother.. I am the middle child. I have two more sisters. We, the children, help support our small family to succeed our goal. We aren’t rich. We can’t afford to buy tickets for 5 people to leave PALAU. Through any hardships, we shall stand because my family are ONE!! So, Justin you have received this wonderful blessing.. Remember, family comes first!:)

Hunter

Posted at 9:23 PM on June 29, 2012

Aww she looked just like my late cousin Jazmyn. She was murders when I was three. Scary to think her murderer may get out with a new law. I feel this is a sign from god telling me everything will be ok.

@jazylicious05

Posted at 10:49 PM on January 28, 2012

They are so cute together and his sister is adorable

Eiman Eltayeb

Posted at 2:54 PM on January 1, 2012

Jazmyn is so cute!justin bieber is a good big brother jazmyn really loves him and he loves her,did i mention they’re so cute together?

Tafadzwa

Posted at 2:36 AM on December 30, 2011

That is so so cute J.B, ur sister is really cute. I think she really, really loved being up onstage with u. If i was ur sister i would be very, very happy to be up that with u too.

sierra

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 25, 2011

hey every one have a good christmas lol.

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 11:24 PM on December 23, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER IS SATAN!!!!!!

GO TO HELL JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!

DEATH TO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

a-j

Posted at 2:43 PM on December 31, 2011

ozun ol ele, cehennem ol ozun. iblisde varsan. encir psikopat…Xiyarin biri xiyar

alwayscara

Posted at 10:24 PM on December 23, 2011

BIEBER DON’T SLOUCH!!!

Cricket

Posted at 6:36 AM on December 23, 2011

I’m a 49 year old woman and I like Justin Bieber. I like a lot of his songs but I like that he seems to try to be a good role model and this is probably why. You can tell he loves his sister by the way he holds her close and she obviously looks up to him…you can see it in her eyes. His behavior strays here and there but he always apologizes. No one can be perfect. I’m sure sudden fame is hard…especially hard on a young person. He seems to try to stay on the right path most all of the time. Not like some of the other famous (not necessarily talented) people these days. Go Biebs!

Chasity

Posted at 9:29 PM on December 22, 2011

Justin Bieber Is Such An Amazing Brother, From The Experiences Of This Picture :) Justin Keep up the good work, and attend events with this cute lil girl, you call your sister :) Make her feel just as special as you ! <3

lorena macias

Posted at 7:11 PM on December 22, 2011

OMG…JUSTIN BIEBER…LITTLE SISTER….IS SO KUTIE…AND SHE ALSO HAS A KUTIE SMILE…..

helllokitty

Posted at 4:53 PM on December 22, 2011

i dont like justin….but that is so cute!!! :)

Saf97

Posted at 3:19 PM on December 22, 2011

That is so cute! She looks just like him. They are both so adorable!!!! :D

yelbelieber

Posted at 3:03 PM on December 22, 2011

that it’s the cuttest thing i ever seen LOVE U BABY ! <3_<3

Judy

Posted at 10:20 AM on December 22, 2011

Hi. Merry Christmas everyone!
I’m a sweet, friendly, honest and caring girl in search of casual encounters. I like making friends without pressure, so I got a profile(Angel78) on –Casualloving dot c’0m–. It’s where for men and women looking for intimate encounters.
It’s the first and safe place for people who wanna to start a short-term relationship. Maybe you wanna hit me up, seriously!no bounds or limits in front of true love.
++++++Life is short. Enjoy yourself.