Why Josh Krajcik Deserves To Win 'X Factor' Tonight!

Thu, December 22, 2011 11:43am EST by 22 Comments

All three ‘X Factor’ finalists deserve to have big singing careers and God willing, they will. But here’s why Josh Krajcik deserves THE $5 million contract!

Josh Krajcik is anything but gorgeous and he won’t be rolling out any dance party hits, BUT here’s why HE should win – you can listen to his big, powerful, raspy voice ALL day and ALL night long.

Unlike the also – talented Chris Rene and Melanie Amaro, Josh Krajcik could actually do an X Factor-worthy thing — record a full album that you would buy. You’d spend the bucks because you’d want to listen to him sing every last song.

I already know three tunes I want on that album — three of the songs he’s sung to perfection on X Factor with his own unique take : “Wild Horses,” “Hallelujah” and “At Last.”

Josh’s incredibly deep, rich voice with its gruff edge is both inspiring and soothing. Also, it’s remarkably memorable.

For all of Melanie Amaro’s vocal range and ability to sing almost anything, I don’t find her sound memorable. And no doubt, she’ll be signed to a deal anyway. Give her a new David Guetta songtrack and she’ll have a hit.

Chris Rene is immensely appealing, he’s a song writing talent and yes he is memorable, but can he carry a tune well enough to have multiple hits? I don’t think so.  I’d love to see him offered a spot on Glee — how great would he be on that show. But does he deserve a $5 million contract for singing — no!

However,  Josh does! He’s got the voice! He can take songs and make them hits! He can make an emotional connection with his audience. Now that’s something special.

Plus, Josh has proved that he has had the long-term dedication and put in the longtime hard slogging to do the tough work of being a star. He has sacrificed for years to pursue his career — making  burritos to pay the bills, while struggling to have a career as a musician.

I hope that America saw it my way and voted for Josh Krajcik to win the X Factor. The man has ” it “, deserves it and I can’t wait for his first new hit !

— Bonnie Fuller

Click here to see who won ‘The X Factor’ season one!

More ‘X Factor:’

1. Kirstin Says: Is Rachel Crow, 14, Too Young For The ‘X Factor’ Spotlight?
  2. ‘X Factor’ Results: Was Rachel Crow Or Marcus Canty Eliminated?
  3. ‘X Factor’ Finalist Rachel Crow Reveals Emotional Tribute To BFF Drew Ryniewicz

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Wordpress syndication

Posted at 5:50 AM on April 27, 2012

Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you just could do with some % to drive the message home a little bit, however other than that, this is excellent blog. An excellent read. I’ll definitely be back.

Fun

Posted at 8:39 PM on April 16, 2012

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to understand so much about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with a few percent to pressure the message home a bit, but instead of that, that is magnificent blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

Dan Nielsen

Posted at 6:36 AM on December 25, 2011

I felt that Josh would win from the time I watched his X Factor audition. His unique and powerful voice is the only one a person could listen to song after song, album after album. Melanie has a great voice, but every song starts to sound the same after a while. Chris was off key every time he tried to sing, which was why he spent most of his time rapping. I dont consider rap to be singing, loud noisy yelling of poor poetry is all rap is. I will buy every album Josh makes.

Jennifer Adams

Posted at 6:30 PM on December 23, 2011

I’m sorry but I was very dissapointed, JOSH KRAJICK SHOULD HAVE WON THE 5 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT. His voice is truly memorable, Melony is fantastic and she would have been just fine, we have a Mariah and Whitney and now we have Melony, they all fit in the same category, Josh should have won and thats that, it really makes me wonder why he didn’t since everyone I know feels the same way I do.

SJD

Posted at 1:37 PM on December 23, 2011

josh regular guys are winners. you will be ok you have the gift.this may BE YOUR TIME ,as you see it..but this may not be your place ,your time is not the desinated time ,DON’T GIVE UP,KEEP DOING WHAT YOU….GOOD LUCK

Chaazg

Posted at 12:26 PM on December 23, 2011

Josh has a new website (www.joshkrajcik.com) – just created by Simon’s company SyCo on Dec. 15th (1 week ago). I believe 5 years from now you won’t be hearing much from Melanie Amaro. I expect Josh will be around for a long time. Josh’s next goal is to win a Grammy which I believe he will accomplish within the next three years. I look forward to buying his CD’s and seeing him in concert.

Harry Smith

Posted at 12:23 PM on December 23, 2011

When can we buy a Josh Krajcik CD?

mimi tholsted

Posted at 12:01 PM on December 23, 2011

No doubt in my mind that Josh will stay even he did not won the titel, you never get tired of listening to Josh…..he will continue in his way and sell records and concerts, with Melanie we have several female singers like her….?nothing new about her – she has a very good voice, but it is NOT NEW!!!!

beverly

Posted at 11:59 PM on December 22, 2011

so agree with your comments!!

JUDY

Posted at 5:47 PM on December 22, 2011

Melanie and Chris both will be going to to bigger and better things and they are young and talented. I would buy Josh’s album whereas there are many other talented singers out there already in their category of songs. Josh is unique. Hope he wins – it is his turn

Johanna

Posted at 5:22 PM on December 22, 2011

I have been pulling for Josh througout this competition. And for some of the reasons you mentioned. I remember him after he has performed. I don’t think…”Oh that sounded nice and then later wonder who was singing that song?” He has a inner quality that speaks to those who hear him. Who knows if he’ll win because voting is so strange. It appears like it can become more of a popularity contest rather than a contest to find real and long-lasting talent.

helllokitty

Posted at 5:01 PM on December 22, 2011

i like josh he can sing but i want chris to win so badly! :)

lda

Posted at 2:18 PM on December 22, 2011

Josh was best when very natural in his auditions, and that’s why I support him. “At Last” and “The First Time” were the best I’ve heard, and he didn’t need gimmicks, hair fluffing, or dancers/background singers to stand out.

lsp3rd

Posted at 1:13 PM on December 22, 2011

josh should win, if he starts doing his own music hes going to be an amazing artist,, he can sing and his voice is soulful relaxing….. you can tell hes not comfortable singing others peoples music Chris is good song writer but can sing to save his life.. rapping is decent but song writing hes better suited for … the chick shes only competition for josh between them both its hard to tell whose better.

YAY CHRIS

Posted at 12:12 PM on December 22, 2011

if anyone deserves to win the x factor its chris rene, hes the only one who has proven he could write his own music. until i see an original song from melanie or josh then i wont expect them to win. as far as im concerned having the “x factor” is being able to entertain, WRITE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL MUSIC, and obviously being able to sing. chris rene has it. he will win.

Anita

Posted at 4:20 PM on December 22, 2011

You obviously haven’t looked up Josh Kracjik on Youtube… he’s been writing his own VERY good songs for years. He’s big here in Ohio, it’s just now time for the whole world to have the opportunity to share in his amazing talent!

really?

Posted at 7:56 PM on December 22, 2011

okay ANITA, obviously i dgaf about josh whatever his last name is otherwise i would have looked him up on youtube. YOU obviously havent looked up chris rene, he’s been writing his own songs and trying at this for a long time too, so dont get it twisted home girl, you have your opinion and i have mine. think twice before coming at me with your snide remarks. kthanks!

Mandy

Posted at 4:22 PM on December 22, 2011

Josh IS a songwriter, that ‘s part of his appeal – he is the whole package, and Bonnie couldn’t have said it better. Josh deserves this, and I hope he brings it home!!

Misty

Posted at 11:52 PM on January 1, 2012

Josh does write his own music but didn’t want to do any on the X Factor that way he still has the rights to them and not anyone else. You’ll be hearing from Josh for a very long time. Love the Beast!

Darian

Posted at 12:03 PM on December 22, 2011

Josh sucks! I don’t know why he made it this far but he does not deserve to the The X-Factor.

Noah

Posted at 4:57 PM on December 22, 2011

You seriously don’t know why he’s made it this far? I mean you don’t have to like him but at least give the dude some respect.

DJ