'X Factor' Finals Recap: Melanie Amaro, Chris Rene & Josh Krajcik Flopped Duets. Who'll Win?

Wed, December 21, 2011 9:58pm EDT by 15 Comments
X Factor Finale

pet herbal remedy

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 3, 2012

Fantastic web site. Plenty of useful info here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks on your effort!

Learn to lower your blood pressure naturally

Posted at 9:36 AM on June 13, 2012

My brother recommended I would possibly like this website. He used to be entirely right. This submit actually made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

comic-books

Posted at 10:38 AM on May 26, 2012

hey there and thank you on your info ? I’ve definitely picked up anything new from proper here. I did however experience some technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of instances previous to I may just get it to load correctly. I have been brooding about if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading cases instances will sometimes have an effect on your placement in google and can injury your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m including this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much extra of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you replace this once more soon..

Best Orbital Sander

Posted at 2:48 PM on April 18, 2012

Hello there, just changed into alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I’m gonna be careful for brussels. I’ll appreciate in case you proceed this in future. A lot of people shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Norma

Posted at 10:53 PM on February 2, 2012

Josh krajcik is such a breath of fresh air in the music business today so much raw talent josh do not let these Hollywood grap change you in anyway you are the master you will live on when most of them fall to the side. God bless yo

Luz

Posted at 2:37 AM on January 24, 2012

Both Melanie and Josh have good voices but the person who stood out more is CHRIS RENE.He has a wonderful personality and is so charismatic. He also plays various musical instruments. Chris also dances and when he sings he gives a show.You do not have to be top singer for the XFactor. You do have to have a spiritual connection with the fans. Chris will outsell both Melanie and Josh.Chris should have won the XFactor.I do not like Mick Jagger. Yet, he is famous and very popular.Jagger sings and sometimes his performance is outlandish but he is talented. Chris Rene has a lot of fan appeal and he is famous already. I will support his music and I do wish them all health and wealth.

judy

Posted at 2:14 PM on December 28, 2011

Simon was not going to let anybody win but his girl. After all it his show.Not worth voting.

lillian starratt

Posted at 8:29 AM on December 23, 2011

josh still has the best voice for a cd he has his own distinctive voice also she was thrown out she shouldn’t even be there what they did was not fare.

chamnien casazza

Posted at 10:35 PM on December 22, 2011

Chris do not give up god have given you the faith and your strong faith keep giving thanks and you will be what god have planned for yo. Have faith!!! Love Chamien..

nanlu

Posted at 7:55 PM on December 22, 2011

Dont know and dont care!!!!!!hope that show gets there act together…….

Bre

Posted at 2:16 PM on December 22, 2011

I Hope Melanie Wins.. She Deserves It. Plus She Has A Amazing Voice. I Wanted Astro To Win But Sadley He Got Kicked Off. :(

jamie

Posted at 12:37 PM on December 22, 2011

I totally agree that the first songs each of the contestants sang were lackluster. Their second songs were way better and I think it’s going to be a really close race. The three of them are all so different – by the looks of the HL poll, the votes are divided fairly evenly. Going to be interesting tonight!!

mary helen cook from scotland

Posted at 11:44 AM on December 22, 2011

i loved the uk xfactor hear when little mix won now i hope josh will win the usa x factor i have been watching it on itv 2 to me he is like joe cocker and i love his singing i wood love to see him and little mix sing togethere to i loved josh from day 1 i am so sad that i cant vot for hin as i live i scotland but i am hopeing you win josh good luck cant wait for your first cd in which i will buy love you and hevy metal is your thing to my favret song you sang on x factor was the foo fighter song

Jon

Posted at 2:56 AM on December 22, 2011

Josh a clear winnerfollowed by Melanie. Chris, has what’s to me an annoying part of all his vocals, i.e., the use of “ahh” sprinkled thru everything he does; maybe I’m only viewer who finds it annoying – to extent where I could never even listen to a solo whether it be on dvd or in concert. Probably is signature part of his singing – yet he does not need this habit; I’d also worry about his being at point where he can remain free of his addiction w/o ongoing professional treatment – still under a year. like just 7-8 months as thie season is ending…..not factor, but 5M still is major gamble……matybe they will award 2nd & 3rd places (privately if not in confines of the show)……I’ve read where their srizes will be far more significant the just 1st place.

Shirley Pippinjs