Kim Kardashian Slams Reports That She Went To Haiti For A Fashion Show

Wed, December 21, 2011 11:30am EDT by 7 Comments
Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian is furious that new reports are claiming her trip to Haiti with her mom Kris Jenner was spent shopping and pampering herself and she calls the reports ‘malicious’!

Kim Kardashian is on a major rampage to defend her honor. The reality star took to her blog on Dec. 20 to tell her fans that the new reports in the National Enquirer that claim her trip to Haiti was to attend a fashion show are completely “untrue.”

“Some media outlets have tried to tarnish the motive behind my visit and have written completely ridiculous and untrue things,” Kim writes. “The National Enquirer wrote that I went to a fashion show in Haiti and then spent a fortune pampering myself! The truth is that I was at the Haitian Artisan Fair, where the amazing men and women who make their jewelry and crafts sell them to visitors to make a living, and I bought some of their beautiful jewelry after the fashion show!! Reading this made me so disappointed in the media.”

Kim goes on to call the reports “malicious and untrue.”

“The journalists obviously didn’t bother to do their research and instead published a ridiculous story to sell copies,” she writes. “I have ignored all of this until now, but because I wanted to write a few blogs about my experience, I felt I needed to address this first. I have become accustomed to dealing with rumors and lies spread about my family or my relationships, and have learned to ignore it to a certain extent. But when a magazine makes the decision to twist the truth and write lies like that, it belittles the entire experience we had in Haiti, and I won’t let them do that.”

Good for you Kim, for standing up for yourself and for publicizing the plight of the poor in earthquake-ravaged Haiti!

Click here to read Kim’s full entry and see pics from her trip to Haiti!

— Chloe Melas

More Kardashian News:

1. Kris Jenner Would ‘Love Nothing More’ Than For Kim Kardashian To Date Kanye West
  2. Kim Kardashian In ‘Great Spirits’ At Family Dinner In Las Vegas
  3. VIDEO: Kardashians Are Compared to ‘Herpes’ on Absolutely Fabulous

125v fuse

Posted at 9:05 AM on June 29, 2012

Hello there, You’ve done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this web site.

lazy cash

Posted at 10:23 PM on June 17, 2012

Hello there, simply become alert to your blog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m going to be careful for brussels. I’ll appreciate for those who proceed this in future. Lots of folks will likely be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Bonnie

Posted at 8:31 PM on January 6, 2012

Just die already. Get the hell off the face of the earth. WE ARE SICK OF YOU DAMN DUMASHIANS. PEOPLE QUIT GIVING THEM THE TIME OF DAY. THEN THEY WILL HAVE TO GO THE HELL AWAY.

Kris H

Posted at 12:54 AM on December 22, 2011

My guess is she went to the kiddie fair and bought jewelry made by child labor. Would have been nice if there was a public notice of you and your family contributing $1 mil to the relief effort. If you want publicity, that would of been a bulletproof way not to get critisized. If anyone has reference to an article alluding to this, I will gladly bend over and stick my head up my arse to apologize.

Kelsi

Posted at 7:39 PM on December 21, 2011

Publicity, publicity,publicity…that’s all this family is after. Kendalls bday show was the pre-piolet toher and her little sisters new show. When will this family go away….?

okenesha

Posted at 3:17 PM on December 21, 2011

How much money did you give out Kim to Haiti? I thought you were supposed to sell your wedding presents and give out that money to charity? All l know you exchanged Rolex watches and gave them to your family. I have not seen any where you gave out money in Haiti did you go there just to take pictures or what? Instead you bought jewellery for yourself in Haiti. Kim dont joke a round with us we are not just into you. You are too selfish and you can not make a good wife no wonder all men run a way from you, it is good Kris went back home before you filed for devorce.

Harley4life

Posted at 1:57 PM on December 21, 2011

NOPE!!!! Still not one redeemable quality ….