'Teen Mom 2' Kailyn Lowry's First Public Makeout With Her New Boyfriend

Wed, December 21, 2011 2:32pm EDT by 36 Comments

Well, Kailyn definitely has a type — she was caught smooching a dead ringer for her ex Jo!

Kailyn Lowry, are you trying to make your ex Jo Rivera jealous by kissing his sexy lookalike? The Teen Mom 2 star was spotted in a steamy makeout session with a mystery man on Dec. 19 in Nazareth, Pennsylvania. While the nanny put Kailyn’s son Isaac into the car, she leaned in for some major PDA! What will Jo say?

Kailyn’s kept mum about who her new beau is, but she wasn’t happy to be caught locking lips by photographers. “I officially hate paparazzi,” she tweeted. “:D Get a real job instead of stalking me.”

What do YOU think of Kailyn’s hot new man? Do you think he looks like Jo’s twin?

More drama:

1. ‘Teen Mom 2? Recap: Jenelle Evans Presses Charges Against Abusive Kieffer Delp! Good For Her!
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2? Jenelle Evans: I Hate Being Called ‘A Dirtball’
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Kailyn Lowry Admits: I Would Move To Texas If It Weren’t For Jo

Candy

Posted at 1:30 AM on January 20, 2013

Jo and the new guy look absolutely nothing alike. “Kailyn definitely has a type” is just a shady way of saying that Kailyn likes Latinos guys. Smh.

love :)

Posted at 12:02 PM on November 25, 2012

LMFAOO!!! let me teach u something the definition of a whore is a person who offer herself sexually to gain approval from others and hoe is someone who sleeps around with many many diiferent men and kailyn is none of that type she dated jo and the broke up MONTHS went by she dated jordan broke up cause she cheated BUT IT DOESNT MAKE HER A HOE SHE IS A HUMAN BEING EVERYBODY MAKE MISTAKES SO SHT THE FCK UP now she dating this guy and right now they are engaged so how does that make her a hoe ? and how is she ugly ? you guys are just mad cause she beatiful and educated that why she got a ring and u dont and she can have anyboy she wants u cant ,even if she was ulgly which she isnt who are to judge u aint god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and fyi she clearly isnt fat she a lil thick she doesnt have look like a popstcle to be skinny peple out there kill themselves because of you low life

james whitney

Posted at 6:33 PM on May 30, 2012

who would date that fat bi@tch…. seriously. i mean how screwed up can someone get. shes fn ugly. looks like the doctor dropped her when she was born then kicked her around the room a little

nikkie

Posted at 11:16 AM on March 16, 2012

The guy favors Joe… I love watching teen mom great show. All the girls are beautiful, wish them nothing but the best!! I dont understand why ppl are hating…Clean out your own back yard.

em

Posted at 11:53 AM on February 24, 2012

I watched the show I think all these girls are whores. They lie and have 3 or 4 men at a time. An no I am not judging just telling the truth.

Carrie

Posted at 10:42 PM on February 14, 2012

Jeeez kailyn is sooo ugly i cant help but think that EVERY time i watch her segment on the show… what an UG MUG

james

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 30, 2012

i agree 100% and hal is a dipsh!t

Hal

Posted at 5:15 PM on January 11, 2012

A, you come off like a true douchebag, you know that?

AW

Posted at 5:49 PM on January 3, 2012

She’s gross and a hypocrite. She’s doing the same thing she knocked her mom for. Getting with so many guys that come in and out of her child’s life.

SassyLace

Posted at 8:36 PM on December 30, 2011

funny how these teen mom b**tches claim how much they hate fliming for MTV and being famous but none of them work they all drive brand new cars Kailyn has a coach purse in this picture, as well as Amber, Catelynn, Chelsea can afford $400-$500 purses at 19 I know when I was 18 years old mom I didnt drive a brand new car, live alone in a rent house or have coach purses, anyways it shows on the Previews her and Jordan break up cause she sleeps with Jo, 2 men at the same time seems like a bit of a tramp to meeee

micat72

Posted at 1:28 AM on December 30, 2011

she’s judgmental and worried about how welfare will make her look but not jumping from man to man? i think i’d rather my son see me on welfare than being a whore

Live Laugh Love Dance

Posted at 9:45 PM on December 29, 2011

i think that it is sick that she just moves on from guy to guy! in this weeks teen mom she’s saything that she wants to get more serouis with her boyfriend at the time, now this, and since when can she afford a nanny thought she had a hard time buying food and dipers!!! ….*sigh*

Iloverabbits

Posted at 7:49 PM on December 29, 2011

The “nanny” was putting the child in the car? What nanny? I thought she was broke. Is she playing everyone?

shena

Posted at 10:01 PM on December 23, 2011

1st off “a” kail is far from ugly she has had BLONDE hair since the show started u tard chelsea is the 1 who died her hair she was a brunette! so if ur going to try and state facts make sure u get them right and chelsea is bigger then kail! watch the episodes kail is far from fat and she is beautiful!! i highly doubt she is trying to “copy” anyone and everytime i watch teen mom 2 chelsea is dressed like a bum! kail is always dressed really nice. so i dont know what show u are watching but we must be watching 2 different teen moms.

Jen

Posted at 5:07 PM on January 11, 2012

I have to agree. I’ve been a Kail fan from the beginning. What people forget is that while the show was being filmed, (what a year ago?), Kail probably WAS broke. I know the girls are comped by mtv, so yeah, NOW she probably has some money and can afford more things. Anyone who says they wouldn’t spend more money if they had it is lying. Kail has been WAY more productive than any other teen mom. I don’t know about NOW, but while filming, she was in school and she worked, AND she took care of Isaac. Watching the show, I have such sympathy for her. She’s on her own. She drives around constantly getting stuff done, picking up and dropping off Isaac, etc. I can’t imagine what it must have been like for her living in places where every second she was afraid of being kicked out. She found housing on her own through a special program. She did that on her own. She waited TOO long before filing child support…she was supporting Isaac on her own. She takes a lot of crap and insults from Joe AND Janet. People forget that she’s a young girl, she’s not going to do all this stuff perfectly. I love Kail, I do admire her a lot. I don’t understand why she’s gotten such a bad rap.

faith

Posted at 12:32 AM on January 24, 2012

I agree with everything you said,especially about Jo and Janet giving her such a hard time. I think she’s a good mother and she’s held her own.

Mandy

Posted at 9:33 PM on December 21, 2011

Jo is ugly as hell. And a major asshole! This guy is an upgrade except his hairline. UGHHHHHHHH I hate when guys do that to their hairline!!!!!!!

Somebody

Posted at 9:33 PM on December 21, 2011

THAT HAS 2 b JOE

Kail

Posted at 5:32 PM on December 21, 2011

I’m not trying hard to look like anybody. I work at Buckle and this is the style they promote. I have no nanny, she is my best friend and simply put Isaac in the car for me.
As far as I’m concerned this isn’t exactly PDA, I kissed him in my HOME doorway, not knowing paparazzi was stalking me.
Some of you are sooo judgmental.

tyrea

Posted at 5:56 PM on December 21, 2011

Forget the haters kailyn ur a good mom n very pretty ur my fav teen mom ever. Good luck with baby Isaac. ?

Katy

Posted at 7:37 PM on December 21, 2011

Let it roll off your back. You are young and it’s not that “out there” for teenage girls who have formed friendships to imitate one another or swap hair styling techniques, make up tricks, or clothing advice with one another. They have shown you four girls in a friendship type of photographs, having fun at the reunions and shows, so people need to get over themselves.
They are just pissing on your party because no one would be their friend at 19.

Katy

Posted at 7:39 PM on December 21, 2011

I’d be shocked if they had friends now since even in the mid 30’s a few women get together and get ready to go out together and seem to do the same thing.

Let me curl your hair!
Ooo here try this blush. It’s so cute.
I love that skirt, wait, here borrow this vest it’s perfect for it.

Nikki

Posted at 9:23 PM on December 22, 2011

i wouldnt worry bout what others are saying. they have no lives thats why theyre so judgemental. its hard what you girls go through. for others its harder. i look up to all of you. even the mistakes. no one is perfect.

TRock

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 5, 2012

Kailyn,

I think your doing the right thing for yourself and your son. I think you and Jo seem to be good parents, altho I think you guys should work things out :-)..Keep working hard and going to school..Dont listen to any haterzzzzzz out there!

T MUNG

Posted at 2:58 PM on January 5, 2012

Kail,

I dont think your doing anything wrong, I kiss my husband in my doorway of my home all the time. Keep up the hardwork and always be a good mom! your son is adorable.

Brenda

Posted at 5:10 PM on January 11, 2012

Kail, you DO have supporters out here. You’ve gotten a bad rap for whatever reason. But watching you, I see nothing but a determined, strong young woman who is trying to do the right thing, and with little or no support from anyone. Keep your head held high, Kail. You are doing the right thing, no matter what the fools and haters say.

A

Posted at 5:15 PM on December 21, 2011

first of all shes trying waay too hard to look like chelsea houska, she was copying her hair now shes copying her clothing style. im surprised anyone even wants kailynn-shes sooo ugly and fat!! shes always more worried about some dude more than her child like on the show she would either be at work or school but for free tme she prefered to spend it with her bf instead of her son that she was barely seeing. And sinse when could she afford a nanny?!!? I do EVERYTHING for my children and i have plenty of money to hire someone if needed but i dont cuz theyre my kids, a nanny didnt have them, my husband anfd i did!!

dawn

Posted at 2:33 PM on December 22, 2011

Maybe you should learn to spell before you make fun of someone. You have no reason to be so judgmental. I am sure Kail looks MUCH better than u do. On the show, it seems like Kail is the only one who is trying hard to better herself and her life so she can provide for her son. None of the other teen moms work 2 jobs, plus go to school. If she needs a nanny or babysitter, so be it. I have my mom watch my kid while im at work, does that make me a bad mom? NO. And if you have SOO much money, how about hiring a tutor for your poor grammar and spelling.

A

Posted at 8:16 PM on January 4, 2012

For your information DAWN I am an excellent speller, I graduated with a 4.0 GPA and I was typing fast when I wrote that so how about you get YOUR facts straight! Also if you look at other comments you would see I’m not the only one with negative comments so try targeting someone else on here. Oh and I do modeling (5’8, blonde hair, blue eyes, and very fit and toned) so hunny I HIGHLY doubt she’s prettier than I am, try again.

Kaylie

Posted at 7:13 AM on December 23, 2011

I completely dislike Kail, but that was freaking RUDE! Kail is the prettiest of the TM2 girls nowadays in my eyes. They have all turned into Chelsea who is nothing more than a midwest version of somebody from the Jersey Shore.

Annie

Posted at 2:39 AM on December 25, 2011

Kailyn is the best mom on the show and in terms of her looking like chelsea houska last time i checked kail is the only one who still looks exactly the same as she did on day one and she does not strike me as a famewhore like some of the other girls.Get a grip-no one is perfect.

Jess

Posted at 2:24 AM on December 27, 2011

LOL. Chelsea would never wear that.

Dimitra

Posted at 9:50 PM on December 29, 2011

whats her being fat have to do with anything? and she isnt even that fat for having a baby. Shes the size of 90% of teen moms.

Amy

Posted at 9:18 AM on June 15, 2012

you need to watch what you say to people, maybe you should go back to school and learn how to spell you f*cking retard!!!! You sound like a idiot!!!! Maybe you should post pictures of you and have your life exposed then people can judge you and call you ugly and fat!!! Get a Life B*tch

LDS

Posted at 3:01 PM on December 21, 2011

That is Javi. He’ll be gone soon and she’ll move on to the next one. that seems to be her pattern. and the nanny was probably Kail’s sister.

Brittany

Posted at 3:06 PM on December 21, 2011

I was about to say nanny? I thought she couldn’t afford diapers.