Ashley gushes on her and J.P.’s Fall 2012 wedding.
Out of 22 seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, only Trista and Ryan Sutter have said ‘I do.’ But Bachelorette Ashley Hebert is ready to marry the “love of [her] life,” J.P. Rosenbaum. Ashley reveals all of the details of her dream wedding in a new interview with In Touch magazine.
Ashley’s dream wedding:
- Ashley is “not a designer girl.” But she does want a lacy gown to make her feel “beautiful.”
- Ashley hopes to have an outdoor ceremony, possibly in the Hamptons.
- “I’m hoping for a fall wedding,” she shares.
- A large guest list.
- Ashley admits that she wants to take dancing lessons with J.P. so that they can have a memorable first dance.
- Neil Lane may design their wedding bands, as he did Ashley’s engagement ring.
- J.P.’s groomsmen may include William Holman, Ryan “Mickey” McLean, Ames Brown — who all competed for Ashley’s heart on The Bachelorette — and Craig Robinson.
- They will honeymoon somewhere tropical. “One of those huts on stilts in the water,” Ashley describes.
- Ashley and J.P. will write their vows. Ashley has already started to write hers: “What bonds us together is the crazy experience we went through. You’re my everything. You look after me, you’re my best friend.”
- They may have a televised wedding.
More Bachelorette and Bachelor News: