Why Justin Bieber Loves Visiting The Playboy Mansion So Much

Tue, December 20, 2011 4:27pm EDT by 11 Comments
Justin Bieber Playboy Mansion

Kim

Posted at 5:58 AM on December 21, 2011

First of all this isn’t true, cuz for one he’s not even old enough to be at the Playboy Mansion. Another reason is well maybe Hef thinks he’s a pretty girl, cuz he looks so feminine and if its true then that’s how he’s been gattin’ in.

Romeo

Posted at 10:58 PM on December 29, 2011

I agree. The kid thinks he’s a superstar because he gets to go to the Playboy Mansion to play in a Game Room so immature, and he cuddles up PDA like with Selena Gomez anytime that he wants because Sel fell for him so hard because of a “crush.” That’s weird, gross, and I think they should go to hell for it. That’s not a romance in my opinion. Selena should find a man that’s Latino also as sweet and mature as Selena is if she’s trying to find the one. Justin should just keep doing the immature crap he’s been doing, that’s him. Dating Selena is not him. Justin dose not pay full attention to Selena, he makes it seem that way so these stories keep going on and on.

J.C.

Posted at 10:34 PM on December 30, 2011

Sorry Peeps… Goofed-Up @_@,
My bad, Romeo screwed-up LOLZ :p! I fell asleep on the keyboard at 8:00PM… had the most nightmareish dream… I won’t explain what it was too horrible. And typed this hatin’ message out when I woke up thinking I was still in the nightmare to make it go away… I woke up in the mourning Selena message and told me she never wanted to talk to me, now I’m thinking OMFG what the heck was I typing last night? I follow my nightmare… XD… found out this blog was real. I thought it was all a dream! I’m not a hater LOL, just some guy that fell asleep on the keyboard, has anyone had those kinda moments haha, had a nightmare on the keyboard @_@. I love Selena Marie Gomez ♥, if I comment it’s a compliment to her :3, and I don’t hate the Beibs. Selena, check your Face Book, please and read the wonderful sorry message I sent you, read it fully, and forgive me that I’m such a goof-up for posting to the internet forever, when I was sleepy at the same time terrified by a nightmare… I fell asleep and for you XD. I don’t want your New Year to be messed-up by me already by accident. I miss you Sel. I don’t want you to think I hate Jelena :/… when you know I believe you’re the love of my life :3. Everyone has their moments when they screw-up.. but this is kinda ackward to admit.. I don’t remember typing it at all @_@. So therefore, I asked a admin I know, told him everything to remove these comments as soon as he gets on (:. (That means don’t reply to this or it’ll be removed too LMFAO, pointless but you can laugh, go ahead, I don’t mind, I love to make people laugh, have a laugh that I fell asleep on the keyboard woke up like why dose the love of my life hate me…)

Sorry Selena ♥, Forgive Me >.<,
~J.C. =)

Your bestie lucia

Posted at 11:49 PM on January 2, 2012

I agree. with my bestie!!!!!!!

hellokitty13

Posted at 9:18 PM on December 20, 2011

I think he needs to be there because I don’t like the fact that he still dates Selena Gomez…I didn’t like it to start off with anyway. He would be a whole lot more happier if he was with me because I’m white, not Mexican. I love him soooooooooooo much,(but I love Scotty McCreery even more because he lives 15 minutes away from me in Johnston County,NC.

Justin bieber92398

Posted at 12:43 AM on December 21, 2011

Firstly,Justin will never be with you because your bias.Also if you look at all of his music videos, the girls in them are “Mexican” or has some Latin back round.So maybe you should get some of your N.C fried chicken and look at Latin Americans.You may find that not all people that are Spanish come from Mexico.

P.S Stay In School :)

M

Posted at 8:01 PM on December 20, 2011

Just by the way this “article” is written, I can tell that this a made up story…It’s very unlikely that Justin actually goes there…I don’t think he’s that stupid…but then again maybe I am wrong…

helllokitty

Posted at 7:59 PM on December 20, 2011

thats just werid… in my opinon

Warren

Posted at 5:02 PM on December 20, 2011

Looks like Heather is jealous she isn’t a Playboy Bunny!

c

Posted at 4:44 PM on December 20, 2011

god if selena actually went with him that would make her seem so trashy – playboy. gross

Heather

Posted at 4:38 PM on December 20, 2011

If you paid more attention to this little thing called facts, then you’d know that Justin’s rep has denied it.