Suri Cruise Wants $100,000-Plus Christmas Gifts! Will She Get Them?

Mon, December 19, 2011 5:55pm EDT by 13 Comments

Let’s hope Suri was nice this year! She’s asking Santa for a pony, diamond earrings and MORE!

Suri Cruise’s doting parents give her everything she wants — and she definitely wants a lot this year! The 5-year-old has quite the wish list, and In Touch reports that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes will do whatever it takes to fulfill her dreams. “Tom and Katie love the holidays and always go overboard to make sure Suri has a magical time,” a family friend revealed. “They are buying absolutely everything she asked for!”

But Suri doesn’t want your average gifts such as a doll. Her wish list is worth thousands of dollars! Here’s what she’s asking for:

• A $100,000 pony
  • $15,000 diamond stud earrings
  • $1,500 custom-designed princess gowns
  • TOTAL: $116,500

WOW! Do you think Suri is too spoiled? Her parents certainly have the money, but does she really need all those expensive items?

-Anna Moeslein

Read more about Suri Cruise!

1. Suri Cruise Out For A Super Late Dinner With Katie Holmes AGAIN
  2. Suri Cruise Sports A Super Girly Look In NYC — Cute Pic
  3. How To Get Katie Holmes’ Mommy Style!

Sally

Posted at 3:43 PM on June 25, 2012

Who beats her? Must be the Scientology group in Twin Peaks, Cali.
It’s too bad they don’t have someone to iron their clothes. What a disgusting family. I’ve never liked Tom Cruise anyway.

Sally

Posted at 3:40 PM on June 25, 2012

Another spoiled brat to grace the future papers and magazines. She is one spoiled looking snot and I’m so glad I don’t live next to her and her weird Scientology group of wackos.

Chloe

Posted at 5:08 AM on January 7, 2012

Yeah, Suri is too spoiled… If I was Katie, I won’t buy those junks.

mtre

Posted at 4:25 PM on December 20, 2011

Everytime i read something on here about Suri, you guys are always bashing her! She’s a little girl, lay off of her!! If she is spoiled then wow she’s lucky!!!!

Ann

Posted at 1:50 PM on December 20, 2011

My daughter is 4.5 years old and she always had bruises on her legs. My daughter wants a pony for christmas but unlike Suri she’s not going to get one.

IssaquahMom

Posted at 1:16 AM on December 20, 2011

I wonder if it’s just this picture or if Suri is crossed-eyed. It looks like her left eye is a bit off. Hopefully it’s just the angle and a quick photo giving an allusion.

Ann

Posted at 1:52 PM on December 20, 2011

I’ve noticed her eyes before and I think they might be a little crossed or she has a lazy eye.

pippa

Posted at 11:42 PM on January 4, 2012

I have totally started to notice this in pictures, especially when she is tired (I know she is tired bcuz she has dark circles under her eyes). I was curious about this so I did a search on google for some pics of her. In many of the closeups her right eye (not the left) looks lazy or its a different shape. Something is up w/ it. I agree that in this particular picture it looks like her left eye, but go online and check it out. In many pictures (not all) it looks like her eyes are different shapes. I know this is no big deal…she is indeed a beautiful child (she was especially cute as a baby/toddler.) Sorry for the long reply!

IssaquahMom

Posted at 1:13 AM on December 20, 2011

I agree with Shelly. What will she ever work for or want to get when she is older? Raising a child like this produces a Brat and Train Wreck. Look at Paris Hilton, Conrad Hilton and the other rich brats who have no idea what it’s like to have a job and budget. Take it she is used to this way of living one day she will grow up and fall off the edge of a real world and the one her parents created. His older adopted kids did good in running away from freakazoid.

loz

Posted at 12:33 AM on December 20, 2011

I was under the impression Suri didn’t celebrate christmas due to the scientology. but if they do she’s their baby and they can afford to lavish her with expensive gifts so why not? she doesn’t know anything else so why wouldn’t she ask for expensive gifts.

Shelly

Posted at 7:37 PM on December 19, 2011

Sure she’s spoiled but in Suri’s little mind it’s normal to live like she does because she has never known anything else. I have rarely seen a photo with her laughing or playing with other kids. Tom and Katie will pay for spoiling her when Suri is older. What happen to Connor and the other girl Tom adopted? Don’t see photos of them together that much.

brownie

Posted at 7:08 PM on December 19, 2011

What’s with all the bruises on her legs?

Maz

Posted at 1:58 AM on December 20, 2011

She is a 5 year old girl……