'Mob Wives' Are At War: Whose Side Is Renee Graziano On?

Mon, December 19, 2011 2:42pm EDT by 8 Comments
Mob Wives

JJ

Posted at 10:08 AM on January 12, 2012

OMG! Rene, what on earth would pocess you to get a full body make over for a lousy 35 pounds, more to the point what Dr in his right mind would do it, and in a surgical center as opposed to a real hospital. You should have been told no and told to exercise, that surgery is for people who are 400 or 500 pounds who have lost the weight and want to get rid of the extra skin and fat. As I watched you in pain I wanted to cry, I can not even imagine the pain you were in, thank God you are well now and you do look fantastic. PS I like you so much better with NO makeup you are a really beautiful woman without all the makeup.
Good Luck with your Junior and be happy.

MICHEL

Posted at 3:26 AM on January 9, 2012

IM GLAD THA DRITA GOT HER A** BEAT .ABOUT TIME ALREADY ,SKINNY LIL BIATCH FEEL STUPID NOW LMAO.GO KAREN

Tiny Bird

Posted at 10:45 PM on January 4, 2012

I agree! Who prides themselve on beating up over 100 girls.
Drita is a lying mess,that now wants us to believe that Karen is the reason their not friends. When anyone with a memory cell left in their brain will recall Karen trying so hard last season to be friends with Drita and all Drita could focus on was Lee being upset about being mentioned in Karens memoir. Now that Lee and Drita are on the outs she wants Karen as a friend. Don’t fall for it Karen.
Team Karen!

The Truth

Posted at 9:41 AM on January 4, 2012

Drita will be okay if she just slows down and stop switching up her stories. She appears to be very messy if you tough back it up in your actions. Drita gets very defensive when someone points out her lies. Either you are a friend or not a friend . Plus, it is nothing like drama so people normally tune in for drama. I got to go with Karen on this one because I do have an issue with folks who spread lies because those lies can cause problems.

real-love

Posted at 1:54 PM on January 1, 2012

I like watching mob wives because it is funny how Adults make a fool out of themselves by fighting as though they are in high school again. They should sit down and talk about the situation clamly like adults and if that is not an option, then just simply aviod one another. If you keep going at it like a bunch of wild apes, then nothing will get accomplished.If Drita walks away, then I think Karen should let it be considering that Drita is walking away and it is apperant that she doesn’t want to be bother with it. Also, Karen knows if she goes up to Drita or Drita comes up to Karen to confront on something, most likely something bad is going happen; why do it in the first place? For the most part, life is short, they should get over it and just get a long because the Drama is getting old and there is probably nothing to really fight about anymore.

Beauty

Posted at 3:55 PM on December 29, 2011

Well like my mother always told me, “Go with what you know!” so I see where Rene is coming from. Plus she shouldn’t have to choose sides. I don’t know why this is all still happening it is just foolish and they are adults. Oh well not my problem I just watch the show to make my problems look like nothing. There is nothing like other peoples drama! I even went and got the Sling adapter so I could see what is going to happen even when I’m not home. If you don’t know what the Sling adapter is let me tell you. It is a device that allows you to watch LIVE TV everywhere you go on your phone or laptop. As a customer and employee with DISH I highly recommend it! Anyways, back to the topic, I just wish the girls wouldn’t fight but its fun to watch! Just 3 days away and I can’t wait!

prince

Posted at 10:52 PM on December 22, 2011

team drita..all the way!!

Shelly

Posted at 2:53 PM on December 19, 2011

I don’t know who fights the most. The ladies on Mob Wives or the RHWONJ. I watched Mob Wives last season but I don’t think I can hang with them this season. Might check back here to read a few of the recaps to see if anything has changed. LOL. Not on anyone’s team.