Will & Jada Pinkett Smith: The REAL Reason For Their Marriage Troubles

Sun, December 18, 2011 1:37pm EDT by 98 Comments
Will Jada Divorce

Jeffrey "The Butler"

Posted at 12:53 PM on July 2, 2012

F@ck Will & F@ck Jada….Two closeted homo’s or bisexual’s…..It’s a known fact around Hollywood that Jada sometimes goes for the pink snapper and Will likes his tube steak on the side……Heard that Will likes to take it up the
poopert!….He’s also a size freak!

Pepper

Posted at 7:55 PM on June 23, 2012

To Tappy, Will is soooo lucky to have this perfectly sweet and intelligent lady so he should really hang onto her,foreverrr…..She is less enamored with fame than he is.. As for presidential material–people enjoy Will for his comedic wit and presentation, not for his all around intelligence. Ronald Reagan had a keen interest in politics all of his adult life, acting was his side interest and a way to make a living. He really wanted to be in politics to help his country.

RENEE

Posted at 7:56 AM on May 30, 2012

I THINK YAL ARE A WONDERFUL COUPLE .I DREAM OF HAVING SOME ONE THERE FOR ME . LIKE WILL IS THERE FOR YOU. I JUST WANT TO BE LOVE AND TAKEN CARE OF .SO I CAN DO THE SAME LIKE WISE TORWARD HIM.. TEACH ME HOW TO GET THERE. MUCH LOVE RENEE.

wendell

Posted at 7:30 PM on May 27, 2012

Listen up everyone….whoc ares, it’s their life not ours. They are movie stars because they like the attention. And to be famous there is a price to pay for getting that attention and all that money. Failed relationships is part of it as sad as it may be. But it’s a price they pay. The kids will be fine they are good parents and having parents as stars pretty much means they will have a life time job in the movie industry.. So don’t shed a tear for them folks . They are in good hands.

Jackie

Posted at 6:25 PM on May 27, 2012

It is very hard to raise chidren with one parent but it can be done, I wish that they would try to make their marriage work because there are so many divorces.

tappy

Posted at 5:58 AM on May 26, 2012

JADA is soooo lucky to have this dude so she should really hang onto him,foreverrr…..

Zita

Posted at 5:59 PM on May 25, 2012

I love this couples… Marriage is a gift from God.. Jada fight for Will.. Remember the almighty

Philip

Posted at 1:17 PM on May 22, 2012

I want to smack both of them These are the most made-for-each-other people and I just bask in their wonderful marriage. Many would gladly trade problems with them.

Tasha

Posted at 3:35 AM on May 18, 2012

I am glad they didn’t split. I would have have been very surprised and disappointed. To Will and Jada please work keep your marriage because it is very beautiful.

Alayna

Posted at 9:15 PM on May 17, 2012

If both Will and Jada put 100% into their wounded relationship and put their children first I believe that all can be mended in time.

Ginger

Posted at 5:40 PM on April 22, 2012

I hope in all my heart the do not split up. I love them both Please don’t leave eachother.

Kevin

Posted at 11:05 AM on April 22, 2012

I was stoned when I heard the rumours I just couldn’t believe it because I was told that Jada was cheating on Will but when I read this I felt better and happy. I hope the celebrity bad luck will not hook up with this beautiful and amazing couple. I love them I hope they stay together till death. Hey keep it going.

shawanna

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 13, 2012

I love them both they’re my fav and the best.they been together for a long time I think if they going thru anything they can work anything out I love will &’d jada <3

Thandeka Khoza

Posted at 4:55 AM on April 7, 2012

They will be together forever! I don’t know what it is with celebrities they just think divorce is the solution! There are no perfect relationships please don’t split you are my role models!

AnnGee

Posted at 4:00 AM on March 26, 2012

Will and Jada are human. They will be just fine. If they split it’s their choice. Love conquers a lot. But God conquers all. Much love to both of you. Keep God first and all will be good. Use both of your ideas for the kids. Compromise!

darnell

Posted at 6:53 PM on March 16, 2012

I belive its just a test of yall fath/love for each outher if u all are meant to be you’ll pull trew only God has the last word

bobby

Posted at 12:27 AM on March 15, 2012

Well I think that sometimes when your married for a long time couples get tired of each other I just feel that hey will look for we’ll see it to me he is looking for me that’s why he doesn’t want jayda I am just playing I think their relationship is over will am waiting for you.

mely

Posted at 10:19 PM on April 18, 2012

i think they should work it out and not let nothing come bettweennthem tow they are good together and not only that you need to think about how ur kides feel you gotta think about them ur love can do it all pray to god and live it in gods hands he will do the work you guys are ment for each other dont let ur love go away fight for it and love and care for one and the other ur dan mely

Joyce

Posted at 6:24 PM on March 10, 2012

WILL & JADA THE BOTH OF U ARE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE GOOD PEOPLE GOD PUT YOU TOGETHER FOR A REASON. THE LOVE YOU BOTH HAVE IS A WONDERFUL THING.YOU HOLD ON TO THE LOVE GOD GAVE YOU.DON’T LET NO MAN OR WOMAN COME BETWEEN THE LOVE U BOTH HAVE YOUR LOVE IS A LOVE THAT U LET NOBODY COME BETWEEN.PEOPLE WILL SAY ANYTHING AND WILL DO ANY THING TO MAKE MONEY. KEEP THE LOVE STRONG WILL &JADA.YOUR LOVE IS MEANT TO BE FOREVER.I LOVE U WILL &JADA. TRUE LOVE ONLY COME ONCE IN LIFE. AND YOU BOTH HAVE FOUND IT WITH EACH OTHER. KEEP YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY TOGETHER. AND DON’T. WORRY ABOUT THESE HATER.KEEP THE FAITH KEEP THE LOVE.WHEN U FIND LOVE U HOLD ONTO IT AND NEVER LET GO.

Tanya

Posted at 6:01 PM on February 29, 2012

You both are the best and I truely believe in your relationship and family. I and I of your greatest fans and I love ANYTHING you both do. ACTING, MUSIC, PARENTING, JOKES. God bless you and yours always and forever.

Lynette

Posted at 1:51 PM on February 26, 2012

Jada and Will please kerp ur head up things happen for a reason and yall will be fine u are beautiful together and u have beautiful kids GOD is the best knower keep the faith and be strong I love you guys Lynette!!!!

Karla

Posted at 8:48 AM on February 25, 2012

Omg ! When I heard about this I was really sad because I’m a big fan of the smith family , they make a good couple & very cute together ! I really hope they won’t slip up . Especally jasen and willow

Juanita Merrill

Posted at 5:35 PM on February 19, 2012

Heh Will and Jada, everything can be worked out. You are such a great couple. And terrific family artists. Love all of you, Juanita & Gregg Merrill P.S. Terrific kids, and true artists.

Aaliyah mohammad

Posted at 9:58 PM on February 18, 2012

they got true love

lisa

Posted at 5:26 PM on February 16, 2012

It is so good to know that they are not divorcing ..I’ve watched them over the years and this is the first time I’ve heard nonsense about them..will and jada hold on to eachother..

Benji

Posted at 2:26 PM on February 12, 2012

yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss jada and will are not divorcing man i feel so haapy right now

ashley

Posted at 11:18 PM on April 11, 2012

aint no way they broking up will is to damn fine to leave .