Will & Jada Pinkett Smith: The REAL Reason For Their Marriage Troubles

Sun, December 18, 2011 1:37pm EDT by 98 Comments
Will Jada Divorce

kim miranda

Posted at 7:17 PM on February 11, 2012

omg i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeee u guys please don’t divorce i admire the family and wish to have a family like yours…my words r undefined …..u guys r amazing and jada oh lord i look up to you….i believe there is love when i look at your family….pleaseeee #pray # whitney and bobby didn’t make it ,now you and will then if beyonce and jay don’t make it either..oh mannnnn then there is nothing such as love :()….even though nothing last forever but with you guys i believe it was meant to be..look at how your interact and looked at each other..words can’t be described..i seee love <3 <3 !! i love u jada and will muaaaaaah …i would love to meet your..soooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee

Alice

Posted at 10:17 AM on February 11, 2012

Only true Love will keep the Will Smith and Jada Pinkett family together. Their children are important people that they were blessed to have and raise in a good foundation. A Happy Loving Family is extremely important to children and the parents need to open their eyes and truly see that. If they no longer love each other, that is very sad. Will and Jada need to get on their knees together before the Lord and ask him about their situation. Jesus never fails, he is always with you if you believe. I pray their marrage will continue for their life time.

Shelby

Posted at 2:17 PM on February 10, 2012

Awh they look so perfect so sad they r getting a divorce I dont think jaden and willow should be so far apart from eachother what if jaden needed willow to be there and willow needed jaden to be there? Maybe u guys should think bout ur children and not just ur selfs!!!!!!

monica

Posted at 9:27 PM on February 9, 2012

Will and jada what ever is going on, put god first and formost in your lives. A family that prays together. Turn to him for your guidance and what ever the outcome you will know you have done your best. May god bless your family in this sressfull time.

Mary

Posted at 4:54 PM on February 7, 2012

I think that they are a strong black couple…I hope that whatever the problem is I hope they realize that to black people they are insperation and know that we love them both and our prayers are with them

faye

Posted at 8:56 AM on February 7, 2012

Jada and Will should seek couseling before they end this great marriage. It’s a
Traveste to see a couple as they gracely pertrade, to be given up for
A mistake no matter what it could be. Should they go ahead, the kids should remain seeing their parents not in a resentful way. Get ahold Bruce Willis he could point out some real ways to remain stable thru this process.

faye

Posted at 8:52 AM on February 7, 2012

Jada and Will should seek couseling before they end this great marriage. It’s a
Traveste to see wonderful couple as they gracely pertrade, to be given up for
Parents that are not resentful to one another while going this as well the end
Finally comes. Just try to be good friends so the kids will stay very stable in their
Lifes.

Shae

Posted at 4:13 PM on February 5, 2012

I think that Will and Jada are a cute and inspiring couple. Sure couples go throught their up and downs along with differences, but I’m sure they can get through whatever. That couple is a strong black couple who can make it through anything. You are in my prayers. Love yall :-).

Rhonda

Posted at 11:02 PM on February 4, 2012

I think they should get a dirovce !! they such a odd couple. it seem like jada just wannna to have kids to trap will and will just wanna this prefect life to prove to his ex i can do better like a get back thing. i think jada will be fine because she have a career as a actress. will i dont know since he started as a rapper and his career wasnt knowest until he married jada i think the married thing was something to get will knowest. but no matter what people say will and jada going keep being great pertenders!! it just all about money

Kisha

Posted at 1:01 AM on February 5, 2012

what the hell are you talking about…speak English PLEASE

Please, stop

Posted at 3:02 PM on February 5, 2012

…Are you really this stupid?
15 years of them being married and having two children doesn’t completely refute such idiotic beliefs? You’re ridiculous.

Will was known WAY before him and Jada got together for a little something called ACTING. You mean to tell me you STILL only know Will for his rapping? Lmfao. Please get out from under that rock, you are still stuck in the early 90s.

Bebe

Posted at 10:23 AM on February 7, 2012

Girl shut up n do a spell check

Shay

Posted at 6:01 PM on February 9, 2012

well seeing they only have two kids I don’t think it’s a trap thing.

Andrea

Posted at 8:55 PM on February 4, 2012

I hope will and jada stay together they look so good together and have wonderfull kids that I’m sure they kids would want they dad n mom together if they readly love each another they would work thing out I wish them the every best think about the good time think about the kids I know you could work things out love would make it work I hope you stay together plz plz plz plz plz plz try to work things out take care God Bless you and your family

andrea

Posted at 8:48 PM on February 4, 2012

andrea

Posted at 8:46 PM on February 4, 2012

I hope will and jada stay together they look so good together and have wonderfull kids that I’m sure they kids would want they dad n mom together if they readly live each another they would work thing out I wish them the every best

Grow-up

Posted at 5:07 PM on February 4, 2012

This is why I think B and J-Z keep their business private. This is something they need to deal with privately, this is not anything new. People divorce everyday in the United States…..da!

Ejay

Posted at 1:49 PM on February 4, 2012

I hope they work it out, they’re such a beautiful black couple & family, they make us look good as a people & give people hope about love & marriage. Wish them all the best.

lilly

Posted at 5:48 PM on January 31, 2012

What god has commision.shall not be torn apart.god has blessed the smiths marriage

red

Posted at 1:06 AM on January 30, 2012

I pray that you guys will stay together you guys are so different from Hollywood. So plaza work it out for ur kids you guys areal and a lot of you two fans are praying for your family life is to short and at the end of the day it is about the family that God has given you guys.

kiani

Posted at 3:53 PM on January 27, 2012

Im not saying one way or the other but I will say I know children that were by either a single or a single dad and they turned out FINE. And I know children who were raised by BOTH parents in teh home and they are a MESS. But my two cents is maybe the kids need a little time to be kids. I know another family who was rushed into showbiz and we see how they turned out. Only two made it big but not without a price. As for their marraige only they can work it out. I wish them all the best.

kiani

Posted at 4:49 PM on January 27, 2012

Oops typed too fast. Meant to say that were raised by a single mor or dad. I would also lik to add that we forget these people are HUMAN and they were just like us at one time. Its just they pursued their dream and became a star. Lets remember who made them stars if we didnt like the Beyonce and Jay-Z, Will and Jada, Lil Wayne, Michael, Janet etc they wouldnt have to act the way they do or be so PRIVATE we made them who they are if we want to blame anyone for their sucess we need to blame ourselves. Im just syain!

mahogoney browne

Posted at 7:01 AM on January 25, 2012

I pray that they don’t divorce…I love Will and Jada and I believe in their dreams…I pray for them and their family everyday…plz plz plz stay together…they are the best role models for young married couples

alba

Posted at 9:28 AM on January 24, 2012

I am hoping that Will and Jada work on their marriage and decide to stay together… all marriages have up and downs…if they divorce I will be very sad!!! I wish them both the best!!!

Michelle Allen

Posted at 2:00 PM on January 20, 2012

I love Jada and Will they are my idol, they are different from other married couples in LA.Please work on your marriage, don’t live your life to please people but to please yourself, wife and kids. I agree with Jada. Will please let the kids take it one step at a time, they are famous already because their parents are famous. We love you Will and Jada. please work things out. Peace.

felica

Posted at 5:00 AM on January 16, 2012

I seriously hope they would not let a issue like this split up such a beautiful family, and not to side with Jada because I love them both. But let the children enjoy there young lives, they have plenty of time to be famous actors of singer song writers, enjoy each other and just live.

Adrienne

Posted at 6:51 PM on January 14, 2012

I hope they can stay on mutual grounds an make it work. they are my idle couple.

Pam

Posted at 10:32 AM on January 14, 2012

I agree with Jada in regards to making it a gradual climb…they are both already very well known and have their whole life’s ahead of them! They can have the career and a happy life, one step at a time!

Deborah Bowie

Posted at 1:08 PM on January 11, 2012

I sincerely hope the take a serious look at the detrimental affects of divorce for them as a black hollywood couple & work out their problems. Be the exception to rule & currents actions by celebrity couples these days; remember those vows you took; be in it to win it; talk the problems through until you’re blue in the face, but stay together & be a positive example of how to MAKE IT. You’ll be thankful many years from. Forgive & love one another.

Melanie

Posted at 10:57 AM on January 11, 2012

So they basically came across an issue that affects many married couples around the world… different parenting styles. Hopefully it has all smoothed out now.