Demi Lovato Supports Selena Gomez After Her Mother's Miscarriage

Sun, December 18, 2011 10:38am EDT by 15 Comments
Selena Gomez Mother Miscarriage

selgomez

Posted at 11:32 PM on February 5, 2012

thank you guys all so much for all the support you’ve given my mother, demi, and me. i am truly blessed to have fans like you and a best friend who will support me day and night.

Kennedieh

Posted at 4:50 AM on December 30, 2011

OHH selena we r soo sorry both me and my sister (kandieyh) we love u so much and demi u a great friend 2 support selena in these difficult times

Pulaa

Posted at 3:32 PM on December 21, 2011

I think se’s so amazing!!

Doug

Posted at 1:42 PM on December 21, 2011

Please accept my sincere condolences.

Kelley

Posted at 8:32 AM on December 19, 2011

Aww! That’s so sweet! Selena’s lucky that she has wonderful friends. :)
I feel soo bad for her family right now. But Selens, just know that we all love you!

dinegeral

Posted at 8:25 AM on December 19, 2011

sweet.nice of demi to do that.how lucky of selena to have friends like demi and taylor. Taylor is in LA to be with Selena after her mom’s miscarriage.

Skyler Webbe

Posted at 8:50 PM on December 18, 2011

I feel so bad for you Selena. Just know that you have lots of good fans and friends that will support you and care for you. We love you!!

Shazel

Posted at 7:48 PM on December 18, 2011

I love Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez a lot. That was really nice of her to send a simple writing. It sure does mean a lot to her and the family. They’re always gonna be in my prayers. We, as all your Selenators will ALWAYS stand by you, no matter what the situation is, we will always be there.

smile

Posted at 4:29 PM on December 18, 2011

they both are best friends and i love their friendship and selena me and all your fans all ways be with you

Alisa

Posted at 12:29 PM on December 18, 2011

I love them both! hope Selena’s feeling better today! they are so sweet love their friendship.

Koko

Posted at 12:24 PM on December 18, 2011

Where’s Justin why he not with Selena
She is need him now I love U selena

Hf

Posted at 12:33 PM on December 18, 2011

Selena is in texas and he’s going to Canada

razi21

Posted at 6:10 PM on December 18, 2011

What’s more important money or the “love” he suppose to have
for his girlfriend. I tell you he is faking it just to gain
Selena’s fans. If Selena can drop two concerts so can he.
Yep, he’s a user.

skates2000

Posted at 12:05 PM on December 19, 2011

Justin was at Selena’s side just to let you know during the weekends, but of course he has to move on and work on his schedules as well. A follow up call every now and then would definitely happen that’s how much he cares. I am still hoping that Justin and Selena will meet up somehow during Christmas Day–this is such an important holiday not to meet up after all–I think, definitely, they will all be together at New Year’s Eve. I wish them all the best for the following years to come. Selena has always been a great friend to Demi, but Demi had gone astray previous years due to bad influence and got disconnected with her. It’s great to hear that they are best friends again for life and will be supporting each other indefinitely.

Courtney

Posted at 11:02 AM on December 18, 2011

aww that’s so sweet of Demi and what a real friend is supposed to do when one of their friends is hit by a tragedy like this like I’m sure Ian McCallen and Richard Harris did for Vanessa Redgrave when she went through the same thing in 1971 with three young children