Michelle Duggar's Miscarriage: How The Kids Are Coping

Sun, December 18, 2011 5:49pm EDT by 15 Comments
Michelle Duggar Miscarriage

Kalaya.J

Posted at 2:15 AM on March 13, 2013

I feel so sorry for this family especially the children. They have so much love for each other and great sibling bonds. But maybe its time for Michelle to stop. This is the 2nd child she has lost (yes she had 2 miscarriages) and then all the problems with Josie. It’s time to enjoy the children you do have and stop trying to have more. Spend time with the kids and grandkids, Enjoy life and make memories with your family

Barrett Cumby

Posted at 6:56 PM on February 3, 2012

I am so sorry for your loss Duggar family. You will definitely be in my prayers.

julie

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 3, 2012

I think you have raised th most amazing family. You have a show and so many fans that have been watching your family grow. It is nice to let everyone know what is going on thru your eyes as the public would find out anyways. You are an amazing mother and are raising your children with great example and as a family of God. Every family has to do what works best for them. I pray I can give my own children some of the same values in life. If it is your calling from God to further grow as a family that is your private relationship that only you have with our lord. I am so sorry for your loss and send many prayers for your familys loss. I have lost a baby one before every child I have had and we have been blessed with three healthy babies. I have had judgement with every loss usually making me feel worse with what I had just been thru. Stay strong and let Gods hands hold you close giving you stregth and feeling his love.
God bless your family

Grateful

Posted at 7:50 AM on December 25, 2011

As someone who loves children, I’m nit sure I could handle several, but Jim Bob and Michelle are doing a fine job. These children appear well- adjusted, smart, witty, humorous, and helpful.
May the peace of God embrace you, especially during this holiday season.
Merry Christmas!

Allie

Posted at 8:47 PM on December 21, 2011

The doctor said she was at risk of having a miscarrige when she had Josie.One thing I don’t agree with was at the fu. they were handing out photos of Jubilee,plus I am deeply truley sorry about Jubilee and the Duggers are in my thoughts and prays.

Anne

Posted at 5:02 PM on December 19, 2011

I am deeply sorry about there miscarriage my prays are with the duggers

Hallie

Posted at 12:34 PM on December 19, 2011

I am begining to wonder how much they were paid to talk about this in People magazine. This is something they should not talk about in such a public manner, especially to a magazine that is most likely paying them to talk about it. If I was her (thank god I am nothing like her) i would keep it to myself and family.

jenn

Posted at 10:05 PM on December 20, 2011

so very judgmental of you. I also think it is time for her to stop having kids, but this is up to her and so is the way she WANTS to greive

Kim

Posted at 12:24 PM on January 4, 2012

Yes thank God you are not like her….. There are family’s are care about the Duggars! And they loving enough to share about this.
Plus if you were her you wouldn’t be reading about this, oh and you would be much kinder and have more money.

God

Posted at 12:59 AM on December 19, 2011

You are finished. Stop reproducing idiots.

Grateful

Posted at 7:45 AM on December 25, 2011

At Gid
That is so very unkind to say

anonymous

Posted at 10:34 PM on December 18, 2011

This is very sad, but its the second sign. Women were not made to have 20 children! Poor little Josie was extremely premature and barely made it. This is another sign that they need to stop Having children.

Shelly

Posted at 8:30 PM on December 18, 2011

I really like this family and very, very sorry for their loss but maybe it’s time for Michelle to close down the baby making factory. Little Josie came out sickly and Jubilee didn’t make it. IMO, Michelle should take that as a sign that her body has had enough.

chrissy

Posted at 4:54 PM on December 31, 2011

I agree! Think of the unborn child, and the grief of the living children.

Cherry

Posted at 10:55 PM on January 4, 2012

I think it is a testament to her faith that she continues to live her beliefs. It is not for us to judge her for lving in line with her beliefs. We are also forgetting that the doctors made it clear her miscarriage has nothing to do with the amount of pregnancies she has had. I am just inspired to see someone live faithfully in their beliefs instead of being hypocritical.