'RHOA' Preview: Kim Zolciak's Pissed To See Enemy NeNe Leakes

Sun, December 18, 2011 12:00pm EDT by 6 Comments
Kim Zolciak and NeNe Leakes

Kim is about to come face-t0-face with her enemy NeNe for the first time in forever! Will cannons be fired at Cynthia Bailey’s party?

Kim Zolciak faces her enemy NeNe Leakes at Cynthia Bailey‘s party during The Real Housewives of Atlanta Dec. 18 episode. It’s the first time they have seen each other since Cynthia’s wedding. Are fireworks about to explode between these two feuding housewives?

“This moment is huge for me,” Cynthia tells the cameras in a preview video. “I’m just so proud that I pulled this off.”

Cynthia shares with Kandi Burruss that Kim is coming to her party. “I invited everybody,” she says. “I know that Kim isn’t really going to a lot of things because she had the baby, but I invited her anyway.”

“My wedding was the last time [Kim and NeNe saw each other],” Cynthia continues. “I don’t know what’s going to happen. Hopefully they don’t cause a scene and ruin the party because it’s not about them tonight. It’s about me.”

So much for Cynthia’s wishful thinking. “Oh, god,” Kim sighs as NeNe enters the party.

“This is the first time since Cynthia’s wedding that I’ve actually seen NeNe or even been in the same space with her,” Kim adds.

Sheree Whitfield, Kim’s ally, warns NeNe not to start any drama. “Kim is here with Kroy, and I know NeNe is not going to mess with her with her baby daddy there,” she says. “He’s a football player. He can take her.”

Be sure to catch an all-new episode of RHOA on Bravo Dec. 18, and check back here at HollywoodLife.com for our recap.

- Lindsey DiMattina

More RHOA Stories:

1. ‘RHONY’ Star Ramona Singer: I’m Team NeNe Leakes
  2. ‘RHOA’ Recap: Kim Zolciak Gives Birth To Her Baby Boy, KJ
  3. NeNe Leakes Thanks Co-Stars For Talking Smack About Her

Beyoncca

Posted at 9:39 PM on December 28, 2011

Kim’s obsession with NeNe is so obvious. NeNe could care less about any of the phony ladies. I love NeNe’s lack-luster attitude towards the ladies. Sheree and Phaedra are “FAKE” friends. Kim pretending she’s so above the drama is comical, just 3 episodes ago at Kim’s babyshower she and that Shemale Sheree and that Corny Kandi and Fake Phaedra were all bashing NeNe and laughing while doing it and Kim loved every minute of the anti NeNe event. I love NeNe and Cynthia nad if the cast are suppose to tour different cities I would only be interested in seeing NeNe!

TRUTH

Posted at 9:58 PM on December 20, 2011

Looks like Ne Ne could care less that Kim was at the party and Kim showed a lot of concern even though she she was not. Kim is just as fake (and tacky) as that dead thing she calls hair on her head. Really, kim looks absolutely ridiculous. It was a big fizzle because Ne Ne ignored her.
And please Kim, stop telling the world how happy and perfect you are, you’re sooooo boring!

LTW

Posted at 10:46 PM on December 18, 2011

If Kim didn’t want to see Nene then she should have stayed home. She knows Cynthia and Nene are close- Why shouldn’t Nene attend to Cynthia’s opening?

ATL

Posted at 12:39 AM on December 19, 2011

Kim is acting real brand new.

jcrut12

Posted at 3:29 PM on December 19, 2011

i agree …

Shayna

Posted at 1:08 AM on December 19, 2011

I beleive that nene is the only person who is honnest and also cinthia the rest of the lady are fake. And also Ms.cinthia need to put her sister in her place a marriage is between two people not all the family .My self I had to learn this when are by ur self u won”t see any pne .