Getting kids to eat healthy food can be hard, but these yummy gluten-free, organic recipes will have your kiddos craving more!
NurturMe is a line of all-natural, organic, gluten-free and quick-dried fruits and veggies made for health-minded parents looking for an eco-consicous baby food option. The baby food can be mixed with milk, formula or water — and as kids get older, simply sneak it into dishes like macaroni!
Check out three recipes for your kids using some of the six available NurturMe flavors:
Scrumptious Squash Mac n’ Cheese
1) Prepare Mac & Cheese according to box instructions
2) Add 1 or 2 pouches of Scrumptious Squash and stir.
3) Add milk to achieve your desired consistency.
Crunchy Carrots Spaghetti Bolognese
1) Prepare pasta according to the box instructions.
2) Cook ground beef or ground turkey in pan, then drain.
3) Mix in one pouch of Crunchy Carrots with your favorite marinara sauce. Simmer sauce until warm. Pour over pasta and serve.
Sweet Potato Pancakes
1) Prepare pancake mix according to box instructions.
2) Add 2 pouches of Hearty Sweet Potatoes and stir. Add 2/3 cup water and stir.
3) Prepare pancakes on a hot griddle, serve warm, and top with fresh fruit slices.
More recipes on HollyBaby.com: