Justin Bieber: I Wasn’t Allowed To Believe In Santa As A Kid

Sun, December 18, 2011 4:19pm EDT by 12 Comments
Justin Bieber Interview

Lyndsey

Posted at 11:41 PM on December 23, 2011

His mom is a religious freak, ooh my parents lied about Santa now im going to kill myself and not believe in Jesus. If your really upset if your parents lied to you about Santa, you need to get over yourself. My parents said a white lie and I could not give a care in the world. It won’t make me believe in Jesus any less. Santa is real if you think about it, he really in our heart an in spirit…

Bj

Posted at 10:59 PM on December 27, 2011

I so agree. This is so sad.I have baby neices and nephews and I couldnt tell them there is no santa. Thats like expecting a child to understand politics.Let our children be children. Too many of them dont have a childhood as it is. hey did he tell his siblings theres no santa what a rotten brother if so

Mich

Posted at 5:38 PM on December 19, 2011

My family raised me the same way for the same exact reason. Makes sense if you think about it.

Kalei

Posted at 1:48 AM on December 19, 2011

Ditto to the post b4 me. Jesus IS the reason for the season.

anonymous

Posted at 10:24 PM on December 18, 2011

Many Christians believe its a sacriligious thing. I’m Christian n my mom told me that santa was God’s helper. :)

Mrs Bieber

Posted at 9:08 PM on December 18, 2011

It’s not that bad, because he’s right: it’s like your parents are lying to you, and Justin’s very religious, so lying is a big deal.

Bj

Posted at 10:53 PM on December 27, 2011

every child needs something to belive in we were very poor but my mom and brothers managed. Christian well then maybe Justin and a few others should really reevaluate Justins behavior and attitude flipping one off isnt christian assulting a kid is not christian sorry but if you believe you are a christian then you should really check your actions toward others.

Lil' miss JB

Posted at 7:03 PM on December 18, 2011

Awww, i feel sorry for u JB, i think young kids (under age of 7) should be told he is real and find out he is not real, when they are old enough to understand!! All little kids have hope and faith santa and people crush there dreams by reaveling the truth!!! Xx Luv ya JB

belieber

Posted at 6:47 PM on December 18, 2011

i didn’t believe in santa i didn’t even care i mean i just carred about christmas thats it

Genesis

Posted at 6:31 PM on December 18, 2011

I don’t fill bad that Justin Bieber don’t believe in Santa because maybe what her mom think was a good reason why she don’t want his soon believe in Santa

BelieBer

Posted at 5:01 PM on December 18, 2011

Awww. But pattie did a right thing telling him :) I found out at 7 from my best friend by accident XD

smilelovelive15

Posted at 4:55 PM on December 18, 2011

No! When I was 5, my aunt told me there was no Santa and when my mom got into an argument with her I just knew that he didn’t exist.
and to promote Castle (because it seems no one here is watching it):
as Kate Beckett would say: “I was 5, and we didn’t have a chimney.”