Selena Gomez's Mother Miscarried — So Sad

Sat, December 17, 2011 10:20pm EDT by 88 Comments
Selena Gomez's Mom Miscarried

selenamariegomez

Posted at 8:18 PM on June 12, 2013

i will all my selenators anything i don’t keep secrests from my fans

thanks for being there for me and my family means alot

love u all!(:

alexandriavinci

Posted at 8:16 PM on June 12, 2013

selena gomez’s mom did not have a misscerae before she did but i don’t want to talk smack about selena gomez or her family i’m one of her true fan’s and i also don’t want to talk smack about justin bieber and his family too. selenators selena gomez mom is having her babay don’t know when but is ok so far selena gomez will tell us anything if anything comes up saem thing as justin bieber

nothing to worry about selenators and beielibers

Jacinda

Posted at 2:34 AM on August 8, 2012

I read somewhere where on twitter Justin Bieber fans were all happy that Selena’s mom misscarys. Isn’t that crazy?!? I mean like they were saying ” OMG I’m so glad that that baby is dead!” come on. U shouldn’t be happy over a death. It’s sad. Whether you like Selena or not , nobody deserves to have a misscarage. Especially right before Christmas. It’s not cool. Support Selena and her family and keep them in your prayers.

alexandriavinci

Posted at 8:12 PM on June 12, 2013

i TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU i love babaies selena gomez ansd justin bieber i always pray for them and their families. those people that are saying that are very stupid and are haters and your not one of them thank – you

Aamna

Posted at 4:10 PM on April 28, 2012

Selena, I’m really sorry…this is very sad. I love you, I’m your biggest fan ever! You look beautiful when you smile! Keep hope and never give up! Xx

Amy

Posted at 4:07 PM on April 28, 2012

Thats so sad, I feel for selena, keep hope selena and love you!

Isabel

Posted at 8:06 PM on March 22, 2012

i agree with @soshann

Emma Watson

Posted at 6:51 PM on January 30, 2012

New York,
I’m sooo SORRY selena!!!

Isabel

Posted at 8:04 PM on March 22, 2012

i am so sorry
i was sad too
i love selena and her family..
if i could meet her i would keep trying to make her happy

isabel
Ormond Beach, Fl 32174

kiara

Posted at 10:44 PM on October 28, 2012

omg selena i was like so nice her moms having a baby icant wait to see pics and thenmiscarridge so sad