Giuliana Rancic Speaks Out After Successful Double Mastectomy

Sat, December 17, 2011 7:11pm EDT by 7 Comments
Giuliana Rancic Mastectomy

Giuliana’s recovery is right on track as she rests at home with the help of her husband Bill.

Giuliana Rancic underwent a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery on Dec. 13, and she’s opening up for the first time since the procedure, letting fans know she will be back stronger than ever.

Giuliana, 37, told E! News that her recovery is right on track.

“I’m feeling good and I’m happy to be back home,” she said. “I’m healthy and surgery was a success. It’s been tough, but I’m trying to stay strong and manage the pain. I have to say I have a newfound respect for women who have been through breast cancer and this surgery.”

We’re so happy for Giuliana — she’s an incredible woman!

– William Earl

Loading video...

More Giuliana:

1. Giuliana Rancic Undergoes Successful Double Mastectomy
  2. Giuliana Rancic: I Was Going To Keep My Breast Cancer A Secret Forever
  3. Giuliana Rancic: I’m Fighting For My Life

mimi

Posted at 8:37 AM on January 10, 2012

I love you so much giuliana you have been so strong all through this. May your next visit to the hospital be when you’re pregnant. God bless you and Bill for being so brave

Diana

Posted at 6:53 PM on December 18, 2011

Wish her well. s. That was pretty harsh…..

Mandy

Posted at 2:28 PM on December 18, 2011

Hi guilliana and bill i pray that our great GOD will heal u completely u r such an inspiration 2 all woman one day all this will just b a memory wen u hold ur baby in ur arms happy holidays 2 u both :-)

dee

Posted at 9:20 AM on December 18, 2011

Stay positive and keep family close. You will have a speedy recovery.

Rasheeda usman

Posted at 3:13 AM on December 18, 2011

I am happy for giulana and i wish her a quik recovery.

Sue Narlock

Posted at 10:41 PM on December 17, 2011

So glad it went well. You and Bill are in my prayers.You are such an inspiration..Best of luck and happy healing..

s

Posted at 8:16 PM on December 17, 2011

Mi viene da piangere…che stupida illusa che sono…era solo sesso, non gli interessa niente di me..come tutti, mi ha rifiutato e io sto qui a piangere senza farmene una ragione…illusa!!!