Selena Gomez Swears Fame Will Never Change Her

Fri, December 16, 2011 11:52am EDT by 10 Comments

Elise Saahir

Posted at 8:42 PM on March 1, 2012

I am tired of hear them … she(Selena) Has kinda chaged when she is with him like sometimes to me she acts like a different person … idk but to me she needs a different boyfriend she’s gonna be 20 and he’s 18 like your really need to date somebody a little older now instead of that child and your the adult because your 20 now , stop dating that child, Im not trying to say she should stop dating him and move onto the next im saying like he’s a little young and you need to find you a handsome older guy now that your a woman …… I Love Selena but not as much as i used too and i like jb but he gets on my nerves !

Kelly

Posted at 11:49 PM on December 17, 2011

I’m not surprised that fame hasn’t changed Selena. She is very gracious and kind and made it on her own merits. The same goes for Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga.

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 5:30 PM on December 16, 2011

SELENA’S FAME HAS CHANGE SINCE SHE WITH THAT FAGGOT THUG!!!!

ALL I HEAR IS “JUSTIN BIEBER’S GIRLFRIEND” NOT “SINGER SELENA GOMEZ” OR “ACTRESS SELENA GOMEZ”!!!!!!!!!

SHE IS CURRENTLY KNOWN FOR HIM AND IS SICK AND DISGUSTING!!!!!!

mimi

Posted at 7:44 PM on December 27, 2011

YOU REALLY NEED A LIFE!!!!!!

Lyla Hunt

Posted at 4:51 PM on December 16, 2011

Fawk this stupid little mexican hoe bytch and her girlfriend Justina… Come the hell on. Nothing else to talk about other than these carpet munching lesbians?

Liz

Posted at 1:54 AM on December 18, 2011

Thats being races

Sumeet

Posted at 12:01 PM on December 18, 2011

That is just plain out raists . So she’s going out with Bieber ? They dont know you even esist . And this article was to pray for selenas mom and family .

Lucy

Posted at 1:44 PM on December 16, 2011

sorry for me she is so boring ^^
i appreciated JB and her before now I am soooo sick of hearing about them too !!!!!!!!!

noneofyourbusiness

Posted at 12:48 PM on December 16, 2011

Every single article that I’ve read on here that’s supposed to about Selena ALWAYS has to mention Justin.
Can’t you guys have 1 damn article ONLY ABOUT SELENA without referring to her damn boyfriend?
As much as I love Selena and Justin together, I am soooo sick of hearing about them.

bluejayyy