Selena Gomez Reveals: What I Want For Christmas

Fri, December 16, 2011 11:35am EST by 20 Comments
Selena Gomez Christmas

Loading video...

Could it be that Selena wants her beau Justin Bieber to pop the question to her on Christmas Eve?

Selena Gomez is a girl who knows exactly what she wants! The actress turned popstar attended a Wizards of Waverly Place press event in LA on Dec. 14 and HollywoodLife.com was there to capture her exciting holiday wish!

“I just want to go home and be with my family. That’s all I want,” Selena said. “I’m apart from them all the time so I just want to go back and be with them and cook and be with them.”

That is just the sweetest thing we’ve ever heard! Now that we know Selena will be heading back to Texas for the holiday, what will she be doing besides cooking?

“I like to do nothing. Sit on my couch and eat.” Sounds like a great plan if you ask us!

We just wonder if Justin Bieber will join her! HollywoodLife.com told you that Selena coyly avoided answering whether she’ll be spending New Year’s Eve with Justin. But she did say she’ll be performing with her band in Times Square — how convenient, Justin will be there too!

— Reporting by Kirstin Benson

More Selena Gomez News!

1. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez At Washington Dulles International Airport
  2. Justin Bieber Sings For President Obama Again — Was Selena There?
  3. Justin Bieber Playfully Grabs Selena Gomez’s Butt In D.C.

precious iroko

Posted at 1:53 PM on January 1, 2013

selena and justin are so cute

Michael Jo

Posted at 7:49 AM on March 8, 2012

Hey Selena You and cast have fun on set of the Movie in the making~ Spring Breakers, I’m sure this movie will be Great!
Tell your chick friends/Cast I said Hi and you all Have fun(:
“Ow Em yes you do have to LOL JK Bye”
Michael Jo

Selena Jo Gomez

Posted at 5:48 AM on March 8, 2012

No worries Michael Jo(: I wouldn’t give up on US for a thousand reams Darling.Just like you wouldn’t.Because I know you love Me,and I Love you!
Selena Jo Gomez~

Michael Jo

Posted at 8:32 PM on January 20, 2012

Your aw some(: who says u are Not.Tell em I said so LOL
Tell EM~ Michael Jo said your the prettiest (:
You take care Just drop’n by to show some Love your way Selena
Michael Jo

Dakota

Posted at 2:13 PM on December 24, 2011

i dont think JB & SG r 2gether. i think ppl made that up.

Ashley

Posted at 5:01 AM on December 18, 2011

I love justin but selena I watched her life children picked on her because she played as in an actreess on barney ): but shes buttiful now love her

Cleo

Posted at 2:15 PM on December 17, 2011

2012 will be either the year they break up or Selena gets pregnant. 1 year aniversaries move into “where are we going with this relationship? Selena has a movie planned and nothing more, so what better time to pop one out of the oven named Justinia?

breanna

Posted at 2:14 PM on December 17, 2011

Hi selena ya you did not mension justin wow are you embarrased to say his name infront of the whole world.

Alyssa

Posted at 8:04 AM on December 17, 2011

OMG!!! Selena i am with u Justin is perfect 4 u and in every way christmas would be the perfect time its justins fav.holiday OMGnext they should sing 2gether i love selena gomez my fav person in the whole world and i would love 2 go 2 1 of her concerts and see Justin Bieber there singing with her well any ways good luck to the getting married thing i really hope all turns out well SELENAS#1FAN

syrian jb lover

Posted at 5:37 AM on December 17, 2011

I HATE selena SHE’S STIPID AND UGLY JUSTIN IS MUCH BETTER THAN DATING selena

JelenaLover

Posted at 10:26 PM on December 16, 2011

umm justin bieber &Jasmine Villages never dated..
And Selena and Justin are A Better couple

mars

Posted at 7:24 AM on December 17, 2011

I certainly agree with u love jelena <3

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 4:53 PM on December 16, 2011

JELENA IS FAKE!!!

Ema

Posted at 4:01 PM on December 16, 2011

Justin will be with his family in Canadá. They will spend a long time apart now starting today.

pifit

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 16, 2011

I think jasmin villegas is better for justin bieber and she is beautiful too.I like her to be justin bieber girlfriend,back again.peace!!!!She is the 1st g.f. of the bieb,right?….

Ka

Posted at 3:48 PM on December 16, 2011

No, Caitlin Beadles was Justin 1st girlfriend. Jasmine wasn’t Justin girlfriend, he never assumed her, it was just a fling.

trent

Posted at 5:21 PM on December 16, 2011

nope he had a girlfriend in canada more pretty than that girl jasmin but not as beautiful as selena.

Karen

Posted at 6:03 PM on December 16, 2011

He had Shay in Canada, and Caitlin Beadles in Atlanta. But when he breakup with Selena Selena he will probably stay single for a while and then find a new girlfriend and not go back to an old one.

ashley

Posted at 5:07 AM on December 18, 2011

You stupid baster I not love you

Claudia Elena

Posted at 1:03 PM on December 16, 2011

She doesn’t want Justin;She already has it!She Is The One For Him And He Is The One For Her!
Also:1st