Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Spending The Holidays Together In LA

Fri, December 16, 2011 1:47pm EDT by 80 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart

Kristen is back in Los Angeles after finishing ‘Snow White’ and she and Rob are relaxing during their time off, HollywoodLife has learned exclusively.

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have reunited in Los Angeles and are getting ready for the holidays.

“They will be together for the holidays and they are happily together in LA and relaxing away from the limelight,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively.

But, their plans aren’t firm yet. “They will be spending some time with Kristens’s family for the holiday, but not necessarily Christmas,” the insider explains.

And Kristen is over the drama surrounding Rob’s night out with Sarah Roemer. “They are in a good place,” the source adds.

Aren’t you glad that Rob and Kristen will be together, HollywoodLifers?

– Russ Weakland

More Robert Pattinson News

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are Hollywood’s Highest Grossing Couple In 2011
  2. Robert Pattinson Designing a Diamond Ring For Kristen Stewart – Report
  3. Robert Pattinson Smolders In 2 New ‘Bel Ami’ Pics

Michele

Posted at 9:04 AM on December 17, 2011

Acquarius64—you’ve gone too far. A rape charge? A paternity suite? Give me a break! And the irony of it all is that Rob rarely goes out, is kind to his fans, has NOT been seen with tons of woman, usually hangs with his friends some of which may be (gasp) women. He was with one girl who is not Kristen, and the whole bloody world of gossip has gone berserk! This girl, Sarah, has been raked under the coals and Rob is to be drawn and quartered. Now some have started on Kristen. It’s not right.

For Rob fans, like myself, we frankly don’t care about his personal business. I don’t care who he is with, as long as he is happy. So if he is with Sarah, fine. If he is with Kristen, fine. If he chooses to be single, fine. I don’t want to speculate because it’s none of my business and it’s disrespectful to Rob, but I would have nothing to even reflect on because I don’t think he’s done anything wrong. You being so self-righteous and judgmental only makes me wonder why you would be so unhappy in your own life? Rob doesn’t care. He knows for all the negativity he receives, there are always going to be hoards of fans who will defend him. So you are hurting yourself.
I gather you are a fan of Kristen’s. Because of all the drama on the boards, she is now being accused of unscrupulous behavior as well. You and others like you have turned the tables—on her! It is because of your hate for Rob that she is coming under fire now. So you see you’re not doing her any favors. Remember, Aquarius62, when you point a finger at someone, three come pointing back at you.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:48 PM on December 17, 2011

Michele – have you split your wig or what?! If anyone is out of control it’s you. RP suing me for what I said? Please. Many have said things 1000x worse about him. If he and his lawyers are not dragging members of the entertainment media into court, why do you think I would get slapped with a court summons? RP would have to show damages, namely he’s not getting jobs because of what was written. Remember this is an opinion page. You’re showing yourself to be a blind shipper who doesn’t want to face the possibility that her idol would have feet of clay.

The point is it’s a miracle he hasn’t caught a paternity suit or a rape charge given the women with whom he’s been tied. If the day comes all his liasions, real or imagined, will come back on him. If it’s proven, you wouldn’t be able to handle it given your diatribe.

Furthermore, I will voice my opinions in any way I see fit. It’s called freedom of speech. You, nor anyone else, will not tell me how to express them. The last paragraph starting with “Another damage control article….” I didn’t write that. That was written by anonymous, and that’s not another name I go by. I have to ask: when you go into these rages when someone criticizes RP, do you also turn green?

steve

Posted at 3:22 PM on December 17, 2011

Sorry aquarius64 but dont throw the freedom of speech act just cause you can say what u like doesnt mean that yu should most of your opinions are not even based on fact and are just plain rude you just like to start rumours and are completly unfair not just to robert who by the way you dont know but to all the other people you do nothing but bash . you have no control over what you say and are just plain cruel probaly worst then the over obsessed robtens/nontens

aquarius64

Posted at 6:01 PM on December 17, 2011

@steve – again I’m saying it’s a miracle that has not been reported. Again I form an opinion on what I read. Until R-Pattz and his lawyers formally files a libel/defamation suit against the mags and the blogs, the hook-up stories can be taken with some degree of truth. Besides, if he sues, Robert Pattinson will have to PROVE what US Weekly, OK Magazine and others have written about him is not true. That means getting on the stand and testify – in detail – what was the lie and how. He also has to be subject to cross-examination by the mags’ attorneys. That would be one interview he would not be able to charm his way out of. And why is he not suing? Probably he CAN’T prove it’s not true.

Michele

Posted at 5:45 PM on December 17, 2011

Aquarius64,

I am not a shipper, nor an obsessed fan. I am not going to lower myself to give you personal information, suffice to say I am very happy and very lucky in my life. Neither of which I take for granted. You come across as hostile, angry, and bitter. I’m sorry for whatever went wrong in your life, but you don’t have to be that way.

Rob is a human being who has done nothing to you, yet you attack him viciously every chance you get, based on what you perceive to be true. In truth, you have no idea, neither do I, neither does anyone except for Rob and those he deals with. Yes, I am a fan of his. I will continue to defend him—one, because I enjoy his work, but more importantly, because I think he is a decent human being and I cannot stand quiet when someone is being so terribly wronged.

I could have answered you with sarcasm or disrespect, but I have chosen not to. I find that only makes me feel bad, and I do not want to be like that. I’m not here to one up you. I only ask that you treat others, Rob included, with the same respect that you would like to be shown.
Michele

Lee

Posted at 7:16 PM on December 17, 2011

Completely agree with you Michelle treat others as you yourself would like to be treated .

aquarius64

Posted at 11:54 PM on December 17, 2011

Michele –

Apparently HL is showing it’s on someone’s payroll because my response to you has been removed. In summary:

1) Since you feel you have no obligation to explain youself to me, I feel I have no obligation to explain myself to you. if you want courtesy afforded to someone you show it as well.

2) Also, RP’s team handled Sarah-gate badly; it’s week 3 and people are still talking about it. Side stories have mushroomed from it too. Compare that to Taylor Lautner who had romance rumors with Diana Argon squashed within 24 hrs. and it went away quickly. “Date night” was a business dinner too. If RP sells himself as Mr. True Blue and is caught doing something that looks like the complete opposite, he will be put on blast.

3) In the end we will stick to our beliefs, and we agree to disagree.

aquarius64

Posted at 12:00 AM on December 18, 2011

disregard 11:54 post

ange21

Posted at 8:13 AM on December 19, 2011

i think kristen stewart left her ex bf michael magarano for robert pattinson i mean thats kind of messup thing if you google there name you could see in the pictures that they look like a happy couple its just weird because on the vma’s 2008 they walk the carpet and they were holding hands and they look happy and all of a sudden shes dating robert well thats a whoring thing to do maybe is all publicity because some fans go see the twilight movies because they like of course but also they think that these tw actors are dating i mean who dosent want to see a movie of two people dating offscreen and i think is all publicity there giving the movie more money so alot of people can go see the movie because if kristen was a really really good actress how come we never heard of her she wasnt like a well-known actress then she does twilight and bam shes famous and this article about these two spending christmas together i dont bealive it and they put a source again and is all a lie because you just dont ditch spending christmas with family so u could be with your gf or pretend gf only on new years you could spend it with your friends but christmas spend it with family so this is alla lie and i also dont bealive about robert giving kristen a ring for christmas watch his going to be flying to london this week because i think he hasnt been spending time wit them becasue of the promotion of breaking dawn and i think his not going to waste spending time with his pretend gf on christmas but i dont know thats my opinion and if nobody likes it so be it.

Michele

Posted at 9:03 AM on December 17, 2011

Scandal, real or imagined, always has an impact on the box office. Face it RP has been linked to too many women too many times not to have a grain of truth to it. And he has never successfully squashed them, especially Nikki. God help him if he is ever hit with a paternity suit or a rape charge. All these past stories of flings will come back to bite him.

Another damage control article. Not surprised. Rob is known as a womanizer and even likes the men too. Also a drunk and possible druggy. A guy like this is not going to ever settle down with one woman. He got caught with Sarah. Sounds like he may actually like this one. Glad the PR showmance is finally coming to an end. I think they are both fed up with it and want to live their own lives. Good for them. I hope Rob cleans himself up and finds true love.

Michele

Posted at 9:06 AM on December 17, 2011

Oops —I printed this twice. The last two paragraphs were Aquarius64’s comments lower down the board, which I copied so I could answer her. I forgot to delete them from my message, but it’s okay. You can see why I took the time to write such a long diatribe. I will also paste my comment directly under hers, lower on this board.

Kelley-Twilight Fan Forever

Posted at 8:19 AM on December 17, 2011

That is soo sweet! I hope they have the most wonderful time together!

gaga

Posted at 8:18 AM on December 17, 2011

aquarius64…possible rape charge …….now you lost all your marbles and i feel sorry for anybody living with you…even your computer

Natalie

Posted at 5:33 AM on December 17, 2011

LOL at the article, at the comments. All writing as if they knew Rob and Kristen personally, as if they were living with them 24/7.

wow...

Posted at 4:55 AM on December 17, 2011

i really don’t think they are together.i mean,look at what they have to endure from complete strangers.and no,neither of them have actually said they are a couple.(and no,i do not put much faith in any magazine articles.cause even the bigger well known ones have been known to lie or embelish
stories)so this is what they have to look forward to everytime they are pictured together.and sadly,big time movie studios will not want to work with either of them if
they have psychotic/know-it-all/crazy/fanatic fans.
so really,the robstens and the nonstens are both wrong.stop
name-calling and/or bashing people that do not believe like you all do.besides,last i checked,rob & kris were grown ups
who do not need anyone to fight with other people or defend them to other people over things that contrary to what you
may think,you have absolutely no idea about.
and plz. for the love of god,stop writing comments like your actually talking directly to either of them.you don’t really think that they read these things do you??

angel

Posted at 4:27 AM on December 17, 2011

rob and kristen are now together in LA ….. and maybe later they wil read those stupid comments from the nonstens and laugh their heart out about it

anonymous

Posted at 1:51 AM on December 17, 2011

lol

Posted at 2:32 AM on December 17, 2011

nice calling someone bi is slander. also, what did rob get caught doing? sitting in a car with a group of people?

renate

Posted at 8:14 AM on December 17, 2011

do you have a split personality..Rob isn’t a womanizer..posisible a druggy ???????? Are u high..he got caught..doing exactly WHAT………I think you should def. lay off all these pills..

lin

Posted at 1:34 AM on December 17, 2011

We have all gotten over the shock of the breakup. They should go on with there lives apart. Rob is so handsome but a little goofy, Kristen is beautiful and has a great future, she’ll do fine without Rob. Wish them the best apart.

Laura

Posted at 4:16 AM on December 17, 2011

How do you even KNOW if there was ever a break-up? I haven’t seen ANY magazine that says that they broke up. Even the magazines that usually lie haven’t said anything about a break-up.

Lily

Posted at 12:56 AM on December 17, 2011

Its tym people see that Robert is not edward,he isnt perfect.he likes his booze and women,i doubt he can stay faithful 2 one woman. And kristen isnt bella either,although i doubt she goes off with different guys. My point is,they r what they are and at this point me thks they wil hv this P.R relaysh til BD2 cums out next yr.

Bellinda

Posted at 10:55 PM on December 16, 2011

I am not nonsten but I am not buying this crap again. This news that the two of them will be spending christmas together has no different than a burned turkey being covered in foil to hide the disaster. Lets face it, there is one more movie BD 2coming, then Kstew and Rob are finally free. I love to see the two of them together but I always believe that Rob will never settle to just one woman. Kstew deserve to be completely happpy with someone else, like what she had with Michael Angarano. They were adorable together, Michael is not as famous as Rob but when it comes to issue of trust and who is a better boyfriend? Michael get my vote.

lol

Posted at 2:30 AM on December 17, 2011

when someone starts off by saying “i’m not a nonsten” then you know a funny post in on the way.

Bellinda

Posted at 10:37 AM on December 17, 2011

yeah, I know huh!. But really, I’m not a nonsten.

Bellinda

Posted at 11:21 AM on December 17, 2011

I was truly inlove with the idea of Kstew and Rpatz as a couple, I was one of those fans that dreaming they will get marry someday. But in reality, their life as a celebrity is very far from us. Their lives doesn’t function like us, and sad to say that in showbiz somone has to have a strong stomach to survive. Kstew is still very young, what guarantee that she wont fall for her next leadingman again while she is still in a relationship, exactly what happened with Michael.
Rob is a player, and will do that till the last day he is famous. Taurus is a born charmer & a flirt. No mnatter how wonderful Kstew is, she wont be enough for him. And if a woman is smart and looking for a long term relationship Rob is the type of guy she need to stay away from.

For now Kstew & Rpatz motto is ” Carpe Diem”

madeleine

Posted at 9:11 PM on December 16, 2011

best thing out of Twilight films is florence and the machine

Duane

Posted at 8:53 PM on December 16, 2011

Is this a damage control stategy by Summit? BD box office numbers have really dropped with RPatz and that woman’s mug shots.

daria

Posted at 8:57 PM on December 16, 2011

please tell me you are joking. BD1 came out almost a month ago now. Twilight movies are known for being heavily front-loaded-meaning they make a bunch of movie the first week, then drop off substantially in the coming weeks. New Moon dropped 70 percent it’s second week. BD1 has been the most steady performing movie however. And the fact it stayed up top for three weeks is unprecedented for the franchise. No one expected it to stay on top with the movies that opened this friday. So enough about damage control, the movie dropping out of the top spot has nothing to do with what Rob is or is not doing.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:06 PM on December 16, 2011

A drop is expected but BD lags behind NM and Eclispe around this same time. It is a possibility that Sarah-gate may have played a part.

cora

Posted at 9:57 PM on December 16, 2011

Aquarius: There is no sarah gate for people other than hardcore shippers and hardcore nonstens. Both ALREADY made their choices about BD–nonnies hope BD fails and have basically boycotted the movie. Shippers have supported it. Sarahgate as a result wouldn’t change either groups behavior.

As for the rest of the fandom? Please. Most see “sarah-gate” for what it is. Rob sitting next to a chick in a car with other people. Big whoop.

BD1 stayed on top of the box office for multiple weeks, unlike the first three movies. It’s kept a good pace. Lagging behind or being in front of NM or EC is completely irrelevant. because overall the franchise installments basically perform identically in the end in terms of overall all gross. It’s a sign that the fandom basically supports the movies while it gains no otehr fans outside the fandom.

aquarius64

Posted at 11:49 PM on December 16, 2011

@aquarius64

Posted at 2:27 AM on December 17, 2011

are you overly obsessed with this bs? you post the crap on gc.

jo

Posted at 2:29 AM on December 17, 2011

lol. bd held number 1 for 3 wks, and even the boxoffice sites where saying it was going to drop due to the other movies coming out. it held thanksgiving wkend, because nothing came out.

aquarius64

Posted at 5:37 AM on December 17, 2011

I just comment on what I read, wherever. Fans seem more upset that Sarah-gate is going into week 3. The tabloids have not stop talking about it and it’s branching into other stories. RP’s people want thes lovey-dovey stories out there to let Twi-hards know all is well in Robstenland.

Michele

Posted at 9:07 AM on December 17, 2011

But you Aquarius, have taken it to a whole new level. I don’t understand the hate you spew. Why? Really, why? I get you are upset because you think Rob was cheating on Kristen, he was with Nicky, etc. Rob is young! He’s allowed—supposed—to date different people. And the fact is, no one knows what ‘relationship’ Rob & Kristen have, or Rob & Sarah. But you still cannot keep calling him these horrible names and accusations. For one thing, you may find yourself in the middle of a law suit. For another, it makes YOU look bad, not Rob. It gives you attention and maybe that is what you seek, but I almost feel sorry for you. To live with such unhappiness in your heart is terrible. You’ve decided Rob is your target, but it comes back to you. You really need to open up your heart and stop being so bitter.

Michele

blue eyes

Posted at 8:36 PM on December 16, 2011

what is the scoop on Kristen and the remake of Akira, does any one know if she is going to do it?

nina

Posted at 8:54 PM on December 16, 2011

I want to know about akira too.

blue eyes

Posted at 11:11 AM on December 17, 2011

guess no one knows about if she will do Akira..

madeleine

Posted at 5:42 PM on December 16, 2011

they are 2 people who know what they are doin…close to their families..keep under the radar…hope they get help in their finances…because you never know when in hollywood your in or out!…supercouple and i wish them the best…

Gracy

Posted at 5:30 PM on December 16, 2011

I agree – BS is right

check out my blog – updated (for Rob supporters, not nutty fans ;) )

Title: Rob Pattinson | Holidays apart. No, wait, together..? Jealousy to get even.

cora

Posted at 8:59 PM on December 16, 2011

I love that you don’t even see the irony in your blog title-leave him alone! Except for me of course…….lmao

bahaha

Posted at 2:52 AM on December 17, 2011

That’s how the nonstens roll, they think they know what’s best for Rob and if you disagree with them you’d better leave him alone.

chelsea

Posted at 5:00 PM on December 16, 2011

so what? just because she was dancing at her wrap up party doesnt mean she did anything wrong. get a f***ing life! If they’re together let them be, everyones ALWAYS saying stuff about them, doesnt mean its true. Were you there? No, so you dont know what happened.

Laura

Posted at 4:59 AM on December 17, 2011

I don’t really know what comment you responded to, but I absolutely agree with you. Just because Kris danced with other guys, doesn’t necessarily mean ANYTHING, and, just like what Gossip Cop says, everyone IS always saying untrue stuff about them…even though half of the stuff that the magazines say, makes me wish that they were true. Like the stuff they say about them getting married to each other, for example. I wish THAT was true. :(

Lily

Posted at 3:46 PM on December 16, 2011

What a load of bull! Dnt thk kristen wld tek that cheat bek or is she dumb?this is obviously damage control 4rm that drunk’s side. Obviously he got an earful 4rm summit since BD figures started declining at the BO after the sarah drama.

lol

Posted at 2:34 AM on December 17, 2011

maybe you need to stop worrying about rob and kristen, and focus on school. you need some help in that area.

A.P.

Posted at 3:35 PM on December 16, 2011

HL must really, really hate Summit. Everytime that Romer chick is mention, you can just remove a zero from the box office numbers. She’s like the dementor of the box office, sucking away the cash.

Cici

Posted at 5:32 PM on December 16, 2011

Yeah, I know what you mean. My girlfriends and I were going to see BD again before R got papped with that woman. Went to see Muppets instead. At least Kermit didn’t get skanked.

Jenny

Posted at 3:06 AM on December 17, 2011

You can keep posting that all over the internet but there’s no evidence this non-story had any impact on the box office. Cora explained why up above. Franchise sequels historically drop off significantly. BD1 is running only $10-15m behind New Moon, which is probably a better performance than Summit dared hope. It’s a testament to Rob and Kristen’s chemistry as Edward and Bella.

A.P.

Posted at 5:04 PM on December 17, 2011

Um, I didn’t keep ‘posting that all over the internet’. Believe me or not, I don’t care. Just thought it’s only fair to let you know it’s someone else, so you might need to increase your efforts to rid the internet world of non Robsessed people.

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 3:27 PM on December 16, 2011

FUKIN LOVE ROBSTEN

Eclectuslady

Posted at 3:27 PM on December 16, 2011

Who Cares !!!! Way too much publicity. Enough is enough….I don’t want to hear about them anymore !!! Can anyone say “Overexposed” it’s the quickest way to sink a career!!! STOP it ……..PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

Rawan

Posted at 3:19 PM on December 16, 2011

I hope they have amazing times together and nice holidays <3 Robsten for ever

Miri

Posted at 2:33 PM on December 16, 2011

This is all bull shit!

Jojo

Posted at 2:32 PM on December 16, 2011

Kristen Stewart is a real life DOORMAT personified.. That is all.

ma

Posted at 3:15 PM on December 16, 2011

You don’t what is going on in their lives so don’t speculate about people that you don’t know! Get your own life to worry about!

Dee

Posted at 5:38 PM on December 16, 2011

So,you’re admitting that RPatz cheated then. Therefore you blame the girl who was cheated on and put a nasty label on her. You Robsessed trolls are now sexist against yourselves. What is next in your crazy,horny minds?

Laura

Posted at 5:16 AM on December 17, 2011

I absolutely agree with you, Dee. Some Robsessed girls are sexists against poor Kris. She has done absolutely NOTHING to them (except for being with Rob) and yet, these girls are calling her names. Although, Robsessed girls like a friend of mine from school, loves Rob but she isn’t a sexist towards Kris. In fact, she is a doll! ;)

whatever

Posted at 12:29 PM on December 17, 2011

He deserves better than her.

Anna

Posted at 1:29 AM on December 18, 2011

No…she deserves better than him. Robert wouldn’t have become famous if It weren’t for her. She chose him among all those men who auditioned. Clearly she deserves more than him you should praise her because without her there would not be any rob fans like you

n

Posted at 3:53 PM on December 19, 2011

LOL, you are so right.

Covington Beasley

Posted at 2:23 PM on December 16, 2011

Had Kristen not initiated the nonsensical game playing by attempting to make Rob jealous with her deliberate attentions paid to Taylor Lautner and Marcus Foster, Rob would not have needed to remind her that she can be easily replaced.

Veronica

Posted at 2:25 PM on December 16, 2011

What??? Geez…ur a loser!

Jazz

Posted at 2:32 PM on December 16, 2011

DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT? Rob’s people are trying to calm the fans from trashing him so they are making up all this crap!

Covington Beasley

Posted at 2:54 PM on December 16, 2011

Apparently Rob is just too foolishly smitten and kind hearted not to show Kristen the door for dancing the night away till 3AM with other men at the Snow White & Huntsman wrap party.

Raina

Posted at 5:17 PM on December 16, 2011

Wow, are you sexist or what. Rob was at an after party for Cosmopolis to all hours of the night also. Guess what, celebrating with your workmates is a normal activity to do once in a while.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:17 PM on December 16, 2011

@Covington…ITA. A jump off can easily become a cast off. There’s nothing wrong with dancing with another guy at a party. But you are rubbing another guy’s thigh in front of your supposed bf, that’s irksome AND disrepectful. There’s a thing called male pride. I think RP is taking the line from Beyonce’s song “don’t you ever get to thinking you’re irreplaceable” with “date night” with Sarah. Both of them have engaged in stupid love games that have blown up in both their faces.

P.S. – Lautner needs to stay out of this mess. If he’s perceived as the guy who broke up Robsten his career may not sustain the hit.

Dee

Posted at 8:56 PM on December 16, 2011

You need to replace your brain with a working one that’s not mad with unrequited lust for Rob and blind hate towards Kristen.

nonstensrcrazy

Posted at 3:09 AM on December 17, 2011

And still nobody is buying your nonsten lies. Better luck next time.