'Pretty Little Liars' Scoop: 'A' Has Nasty Plans For Toby This Season

Fri, December 16, 2011 3:51pm EDT by 15 Comments

Uh oh! Could Toby be the one who ‘goes missing’ — or worse, ‘dies’ — on ‘Pretty Little Liars’ this season?

When that creepy little doll urged Spencer (Troian Bellisario) to “keep Toby safe” on the Pretty Little Liars fall finale, she wasn’t kidding! In a text message sent exclusively to HollywoodLife.com, “A” reveals that he/she will be particularly interested in Toby (Keegan Allen) when the show returns Jan. 2 — more so than any other boy in Rosewood.

“Toby… Wait. What do you mean by interested?” was the response I got from “A” when I asked which of the Liars‘ suitors “A” will be most interested in when the show returns.

This is actually a pretty loaded statement when you consider how much vested interested “A” has in the other girls’ boyfriends, Ezra (Ian Harding) and Caleb (Tyler Blackburn.) For “A” to set his/her sights on Toby above the others must mean he/she has something particularly twisted up his/her sleeve.

Do you think we should all say a little prayer for Toby before the show’s Jan. 2 winter premiere? Drop your best theories in the comments section below!

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Pretty Little Liars scoop

Gear

Posted at 7:56 PM on August 27, 2012

Toby commits suicide, and at the end of all pll… Mona sets a house o. Fire with all of the gurls in it! Each of them die.:..(

Matie

Posted at 8:42 PM on February 26, 2013

Your an idiot no she didn’t she dies because one of the girls pushed her off a cliff

Justin

Posted at 6:26 PM on March 28, 2012

I think he died

Justin

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 28, 2012

Did Toby die

Taylor

Posted at 6:58 PM on February 4, 2012

Nooo I love Toby and how all the girls get along with him now…. If he dies I well never watch that show again poor spencer? There are a lot of Toby fans so 4 words for you A. BRING IT ON A….

Morgan

Posted at 3:04 AM on January 21, 2012

Thay know Toby’s creepy.

I don’t want entythang to happen to him he’s sweet

The show won’t be the same without Toby. I know one person who works for A who’s Heart woldent be into hurting Peale… Lucas he was almost to the poent of tears when trying to kill Hannah

This is what I know about Toby he’s Kind, Sweet, Soft, Warmhearted, And he can cry. This is what makes him so spescel

Spencer saw him cry. AND automatically saw that good heart

Ana Solf

Posted at 12:26 PM on January 17, 2012

This show would be a crap without Toby!!!! :( they should kill Ezra:)!!!!!

mo mo

Posted at 7:06 PM on January 21, 2012

Poor Toby. I know this might sound were but I’d like him to go missing if something bad happens to that ready bear

Tobyfan

Posted at 3:49 PM on February 1, 2012

NO!!! TOBY WON’T DIE!!!! IMPOSIBLE, TAKE ME FIRST! HAHAHAHAH! NEVER! OVER MY DEAD BODY!

Sarah

Posted at 11:08 AM on December 17, 2011

If Toby dies, I’m gonna die.

PAIGEY

Posted at 1:32 PM on December 27, 2011

OMG ME TOOO

morgan

Posted at 7:08 PM on January 21, 2012

I won’t die if Toby dies ill probuly cry and be even madder at A

Talor

Posted at 7:00 PM on February 4, 2012

Me too I will text A myself

fu fu 21

Posted at 11:36 PM on January 23, 2012

Good news you don’t have to die

RIo

Posted at 6:46 PM on December 16, 2011

uhmm yes, it’s the only one she hasnt fcked up yet!! I think Ezria already had their fair share of A’s wicked ways!
And i’m team wrencer so.. BRING IT ‘A’ !!!!!