Kylie Jenner’s Super Sexy Bandage Dress & Cleavage: Too Much at 14!

Fri, December 16, 2011 9:40pm EDT by 52 Comments
kylie jenner bandage dress sexy

kj

Posted at 5:30 AM on December 17, 2011

if this dress is skanky someone clearly should walk down the halls of any public highs school and will clearly find a new definition for skanky. or just watch dance moms or toddlers and tiaras she look like she is at a Hollywood event oh wait she is shocking !!!!!!!

Jen

Posted at 12:11 AM on December 17, 2011

She looks like a tranny…must have some Khloe genes…

Marla

Posted at 12:06 AM on December 17, 2011

Wow….dressing like a skank already? Her sisters are such GREAT role models….or is it just their pimp momager…

gbtw

Posted at 11:44 PM on December 16, 2011

Ps- katrina the next chance u get to teach the jenner girls that they need to dress their long lean bodies much differently than the short curvy bodies of their sister, please do!

gbtw

Posted at 11:40 PM on December 16, 2011

This doesn’t really bother me. I don’t think it shows as much as some of the modriffy “PINK” stuff teens wear. Plus the “mini” versions of the old lady stuff they copy from kim is just as bad, so…

Heather

Posted at 10:32 PM on December 16, 2011

She looks fine. Will you all chill out, especially you Katrina. You don’t control her.

neenee

Posted at 7:25 PM on December 16, 2011

I’m 14 and me personally I love the dress and I think it looks pretty on her and it look like something I would wear.BUT if I feel it’s mature for my age even though I would wear it I wouldn’t so that the media isn’t talking and I don’t to grown for my age.

Emily Eveleth

Posted at 6:54 PM on December 16, 2011

she is so precocious, acts like she is 20, I love her dress, so stylish, I hate her

kylie jens

Posted at 3:16 PM on December 16, 2011

hi dolls, its ky jen here. i just wanted to say to all you people calling me a hoe, your completley right! i am such a hooker if i wasnt famous for doing absolutely NOTHING i would be werking my corner by the jack in the box. you can actually catch me there only on the weekends in this exact dress cause thats what them boys like. muah betches love you<3

Kelley

Posted at 6:15 PM on December 16, 2011

I guess since Kourtney is getting older now and is prego again their mom needs to start pimping out the 2 younger girls. It’s too bad these girls are getting skanked out at such a young age… GO AWAY KARTRASHIANS!!!

Kelsi

Posted at 6:17 PM on December 16, 2011

Umm…learn to type… And try to make sense with your posts…”Ky”.

kylie jens

Posted at 7:46 PM on December 16, 2011

how bout you get the f*ck off my photo you creepy pedophile lesbian b*tch

Kelsi

Posted at 11:57 PM on December 16, 2011

Lol! How about you grow up and quit pretending to be someone you’re not. You really think believe you are “Ky Jenner”?? What are you? 10? How about you go whore yourself out with your pretend sisters and make a pretend tv show. Hahahahh! Silly kid..

Jessica

Posted at 5:25 AM on December 17, 2011

Kylie, you are such a beautiful girl,don’t let the h8as diss you, you are better than them. Just ignore them, they h8n’ cause they don’t have your body. You are gorgeous Doll, remember that.

Jessica

Posted at 5:36 AM on December 17, 2011

Ignore them, Doll. They’re so not worth it.

Maleah

Posted at 12:09 AM on December 17, 2011

“Dolls?” wtf does that mean? Porcelean? Barbi? Blow up?

Jessica

Posted at 5:31 AM on December 17, 2011

I call everyone a Doll, just not to the h8as, sorry sweetie

Maleah

Posted at 7:56 AM on December 17, 2011

And where did you get the idea to call people doll? Hmm…maybe the Trashains? Are you “Ky Jenner’s” pretend sister? Why don’t you two go dress up in your pretend slutty clothes, and make a pretend tv show with your pretend sisters..lol. You kids are obsessed with this family…need to be brought back to reality..

Natasha

Posted at 1:36 PM on December 16, 2011

It is not the dress that I am concerned about, it is the tall beige platforms that look good enough to twist someones ankle just by standing up on them. Personally I wouldn’t wear the dress, I just don’t have the chest to pull it off.

rockett

Posted at 1:20 PM on December 16, 2011

Nothing wrong with that dress. It has straps and a nice length. I’ve seen 14/15 year olds in dresses that tight, chopped up to and inch below their buns and strapless. I don’t like the shoes, they are a bit high. They do sorta give the dress a different look.

Joyce

Posted at 1:18 PM on December 16, 2011

Omg. get over it. this dress is perfectly fine. It grazes her knee, its not like its a super short mini dress. And even if it were a mini dress, WHO CARES ? She looks amazing!

Shelly

Posted at 1:00 PM on December 16, 2011

Don’t blame it on Kyle, blame it on her pimp mother. If Kris J pimped her older girls out to make money you can bet she will do the same with her younger girls. This woman has no shame. You would think a mother would want her children to expand their minds and reach for something higher than standing in front of a camera posing.

Boycott all things Kardshian.

Amber

Posted at 12:18 PM on December 16, 2011

What do you want her to tape her breasts down and wear a turtle neck? Maybe she should of wore a ball gown that went down to her ankles to please you? Not! She looks perfect your a hater:) and a loser

Theresa

Posted at 12:17 PM on December 16, 2011

OMG her hip bone looks horrible, its protruding! She is too skinny! Stop trying to be a twig like Kendall, you have different bodies!

vetsy

Posted at 12:15 PM on December 16, 2011

Who cares? She’s gorgeous get a life and stop worrying about peoples clothes

Anayarrli

Posted at 11:38 AM on December 16, 2011

I personallu dont think it was to much. she looked cute! Leave her alone and stop makimg such a big deal out of dress, there are worse out there, and ist because her older sisters are ho they are deff. Does not meen kylie and kendel will be the same.

Miss.Sloan

Posted at 11:35 AM on December 16, 2011

Personally I think Kylie looks beautiful, she is apart of a life style that’s very much glitz and glamor all the time she maybe 14 but at least she looks classy, everybody wants to think of her like a 14 year old child but that 14 year old along with her 16 year old sister and family is creating an empire these girls are going to be set for life and in doing so they can afford to play dress up and look like little barbie dolls whenever they want. I think if she were out in public looking like this on a daily basis it would be something to slam but for an event I think that you should reserve judgment on this one.

Anna

Posted at 11:16 AM on December 16, 2011

Oh you know this one will be a wild one!! The next kardashian Hoe!!! Where was Bruce at this function.

msnetgate

Posted at 11:02 AM on December 16, 2011

WAY to young for this getup…where is her father’s input?

OMG

Posted at 10:48 AM on December 16, 2011

I thought the dress was cute, BUT those Christian Louboutin pumps are 6.2 inches high! I would know, I own a pair. 14 year olds shouldn’t be wearing heels over six inches tall.

Laura

Posted at 10:40 AM on December 16, 2011

She looks great!

Maria

Posted at 10:36 AM on December 16, 2011

Oh my gosh!!! i didnt know she is 14 years old!!! i’m 14 years old!!! and my mom never let me wear that things!!!

c

Posted at 10:29 AM on December 16, 2011

theres no need to turn the little one into a ho so early! come on!

Anayareli

Posted at 11:40 AM on December 16, 2011

Just bc her dress looks like that dosnt meen shes a hoe dumb muchh?.

fuck face

Posted at 10:26 AM on December 16, 2011

i think she looks beautiful you guys are jurks mind your own buissness your not her mother if thats what she want to wear so be it.ass wholes