Kristen Stewart's 'Snow White' Co-Star Calls Her A 'Warrior'

Fri, December 16, 2011 6:45pm EDT by 14 Comments
Kristen Stewart Snow White

Allie

Posted at 5:26 PM on December 16, 2011

OTR, SWATH and BD2! What a year it’s going to be for Kristen’s fans!She’s so, so beautiful as Snow White, and she get to work with another of my favorite actresses, Charlize. Charlize is like an older version of Kristen, Gorgeous, badass but with a heart of gold.

claire

Posted at 4:26 PM on December 16, 2011

kristen stewart i love you and will be going to see swath with all my family my 14 year old son saw the trailer and asked if he could go as well so now it’s a whole family outing not just my little ones roll on june the 1st. also so looking forward to on the road and to see your vampy ways in bd part 2. 2012 is your year kristen enjoy it girl merry christmas and a happy new year to you and your family

kstew

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 16, 2011

thanks babys for supporting me, everyone go out and see SWATH! :)) lets make it as big as twilight, maybe even bigger? i love you all xoxo

OMG

Posted at 3:10 PM on December 16, 2011

KRISTEN STEWART!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMG OMG YOUR REALLY ON HOLLYWOOD LIFE OMG I WANT TO MEET YOU!!

karen

Posted at 5:20 PM on December 16, 2011

Please tell me this is really you Kristen that is thanking your fans.If it is I always say the say thing to you and your families,please tell me if you are Kristen what I say to you and Rob and Bear .That would be a really nice christmas present,I love you guys,yes I have a life but I really like you two together,please be true to yourselves and each other.I always start it out with peace and now you tell me the rest.love you both .Happy holidays xoxoxo K.

Kelley-Twilight Fan Forever

Posted at 8:18 AM on December 17, 2011

I am totally going to see SWATH! Can’t wait! Love you, Kristen!

Dee

Posted at 5:18 PM on December 17, 2011

Sorry but I don’t think that Kristen would come here, and that’s too bad, because she has many admirers here who has defended her against haters. It’s because HL is too fickle and sensationalized. One minute,it waxes poetic of Kristen, and the next, she’s flirting with Marcus to get back at her cheater bf.

Julia

Posted at 1:08 PM on December 16, 2011

You are a beauty inside and out K.Stewart, all the best for SWATH and in your personal life too.

Ruby

Posted at 12:54 PM on December 16, 2011

You should be so proud of yourself Kristen. All your costars are singing your praises. SWATH is going to be amazing!

KStewFan

Posted at 11:53 AM on December 16, 2011

Yes, Yes, Yes! Kristen will be the BEST Snow White EVER!!!

Dee

Posted at 8:13 AM on December 16, 2011

SWATH is such a visual treat, and I don’t just mean special effects! Kristen is a delicate beauty, but I agree that she’s totally a warrior.(you have to be really strong inside to put up with half the s*** she has to go through)

Genug

Posted at 7:58 AM on December 16, 2011

This lady has class and beauty! I wish her a successful career and goodluck in the land of wolves!

Jenny

Posted at 7:35 AM on December 16, 2011

Yes, SWATH is going to be great, and she is also a warrior in reality also, who deserves the best, and will get it. I cant wait for her to start filming Akira.

carol

Posted at 8:01 PM on December 18, 2011

is she really going to do Akira? I sure hope so…LOVE HER..