Hank Baskett Jr.'s Long Locks — Love Them Or Leave Them?

Fri, December 16, 2011 11:24am EDT by 17 Comments

Hank Jr.’s hair is getting SO long — his mane of curly hair looks more like a lion than a 2-year-old boy! So do you love it or hate it?

Kendra Wilkinson’s adorable son Hank Baskett Jr. just turned two years old, and check out those locks! His mop is even more wild than his curly-haired contemporaries Bronx Wentz and Honor Warren! Do you like the look or should Kendra have him tame is mane?

No matter what hairstyle Hank Jr. has, we think he’s cute as a button! “I feel so blessed to have him in my life,” Kendra recently gushed on her blog. “I really am the luckiest girl in the world!!”

Tell us YOUR vote — chop the locks or let his curls run wild?

-Anna Moeslein

Get more Kendra!

1. ‘Kendra’ Recap: It’s Hank’s 10 Year High School Reunion & Kendra Is Jealous Of An Ex!
  2. ‘Kendra’ Recap: A Stroll Down Memory Lane Gives Kendra Baby Fever!
  3. ‘Kendra’ Recap: Kendra Has A Big Audition Coming Up & Only Hank Can Help!

Livvylondon

Posted at 1:41 PM on July 4, 2012

His hair is gorgeous!

cece

Posted at 12:54 PM on December 18, 2011

We’ll if they want him to look like a little girl.. its whatever though. My mom waited forever to cut my lil brothers curls. It’ll happen eventually

hello

Posted at 11:04 AM on December 17, 2011

Anonymous,was just looking for a reaction, poor dear.
Baby Hank is gorgeous with his hair, it does not matter how big his head is or isn’t, he is precious, his fathers head is big and his father is one handsome man.

Felicity

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 17, 2011

I don’t think that is true! I think she is just trying to say that everybody has their own opinion. And Okay in my opinion Hank is adorable. In his/her opinion he’s not cute. Like this didn’t happen before. Why attack people only because their give their opinion? Everybody has the right to give their opinion, weither it’s positive or negative. I mean (for an example) a lot of people are saying that Bronx Wentz isn’t cute and that they should cut is hair, because he looks like a girl. Most people agree with that, but when it comes to Hank Baskett IV than people call other people a moron or hater or blind female dog, which I also don’t understand because you don’t even know if he/she is a girl or a boy. I agree with Anonymous on one thing. Stop having conversation with people you don’t know.

the voice of wisdom

Posted at 10:07 AM on December 19, 2011

Yeah Felicity but what they are trying to say is Kendra didn’t ask you if you think her son is cute or not, so if you got nothing nice to say about him then keep your opinion to yourself. Who are you to judge any one else’s child? You’re a nobody and so is everyone else on this web site. Let me put it this way if I posted a picture of you on here and said “what do you think??” would you rather see a whole bunch of nice comments or kinds that you leave. Think about it

rachel s

Posted at 7:03 PM on December 16, 2011

why is this even a story? he’s a 2 year old little boy. I think his hair is beautiful, and you should lay off him.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:23 PM on December 16, 2011

See this was what I was talking about. Try to live with the fact that not everybody thinks this child is cute!! Oh and leave me alone. Like I said I didn’t ask for your reply. You know what. I’m not coming on this website (this subject) again. You guys wasting your time having a conversation with me (a person you don’t know)

anonymous2

Posted at 10:27 AM on December 17, 2011

Wow, you’re a moron.

Felicity

Posted at 12:02 PM on December 17, 2011

Omg only because not everyone think this child is cute!! grow up!!!

Anonymous

Posted at 6:19 PM on December 16, 2011

Sorry you may gonna hate me (which that doesn’t make sense, cause you don’t even know me) but I don’t think this child is cute at all. Sorry but he is one of the ugliest celeb children I’ve ever seen. Oh and I already guess what you guys are gonna say. Things like : Hater!!, you’re pathetic!, you can’t say that about a child, every child is beautiful blablabla etc. Guess what I don’t care and I’m not asking you for replies. Also I’m not gonna have conversations with people I don’t even know, because that is pathetic in my opinion. Bye!!

kj

Posted at 5:25 AM on December 17, 2011

you sound like a blink female dog

kj

Posted at 5:26 AM on December 17, 2011

blind*

F.A.J

Posted at 8:31 AM on December 17, 2011

SO what not everybody thinks Hank is cute! Why do you even care?

Black Beauty

Posted at 2:06 PM on December 16, 2011

I think he’s real cute with all his hair. But I really hope they do not cut if off before he grows a little bit more cause he has a head shaped like his mothers a really big head.

theresa

Posted at 12:20 PM on December 16, 2011

he is such a beautiful boy! look at his model face and that perfect tan skin! he could be in a gucci or polo add for kids.

Letoile

Posted at 12:28 AM on June 20, 2012

He should definitely model for Ralph Lauren. Wow.. That’s what handsome looks like.

lele123

Posted at 11:28 AM on December 16, 2011

i love his hair but i do wonder what it would look like if she shaved it short i think it might be cuter short.