'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik Engaged To Courtney Robertson — Spoiler Alert

Fri, December 16, 2011 4:37pm EDT by 298 Comments
Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson

TJ

Posted at 11:48 AM on March 13, 2012

COURTENYE IS REAL– NOT A HYPOCRITE.. I WONT BE SURPRISED IF THIS WORKS OUT –JUST BECAUSE WE NEVER PIKED HIS WIFE BY WATCHING TV.. HE;S THE ONE CLOSE TO THESE WOMEN
N BEN IS REAL AND COURTENEY IS REAL- NO HYPOCRISY
THEY ARE A PERFECT MATCH
SO GET A LIFE
I DID NOT SEE WHAT COURTENY DID WRONG
BOYS FIGHT OVER GIRLS
GIRLS FIGHT OVER BOYS.
THE OTHER GIRLS ARE LOSERS AND HYPOCRITES SO BEN SAW IT.
COURTENEY IS REAL

cindy

Posted at 6:33 AM on March 13, 2012

I always watch the show but really how many happy endings??? Courtney is a joke with taking like a little girl she is 28 going on 12. Ben thats not real life wake up you had the women and let her go for the joke who could love that she needs years to grow up

Karen

Posted at 12:06 AM on March 13, 2012

I am with Helene and all she said. Forget everybody that you don’t know and/or are not significant in your lives. It is obvious that you two love each other. Courtney, I did not like how you acted, AT ALL, in the house. But you have graciously addressed that over and over again and, geeeezzz, you have paid the price. You have turned my opinion of you around 180 degrees. Hang in there, it can and will only get better. Ben, you did desert her. She loves you so much that she is hanging in there even tho you have broken her heart. Whatever it takes, and whatever you have to endure, and for however long it takes…make it up to her. love her and keep loving her. I wish nothing but the best to both of you…together

denise

Posted at 12:04 AM on March 13, 2012

i hope that all the men viewers especially watched this and learned that men are not governed by their brain at all – its the other stupid brain they use. I woul be ashamed if I were Ben and especially that fake Courtney – it was obvious that she was only in this to further her modeling career. Wonder how much botox she got in those stupid looking lips

for you guys out there if the girls don’t like other women especially so many of them there is a serious problem. What you should look for guys is a wonderful women with many women friends- that really tells the story – Courtney was no shock at all – women hated her because she is a FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

AM ASHAMED THAT MEN ARE REALLY THAT DUMB BUT REALLY KNEW IT ALL THE TIME AND ALL IT TAKES IS GOING SKINNY DIPPING IN THE OCEAN? WOW THAT’S CREDENTIALS FOR A GOOD MOM AND WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP GUYS, FIND A GIRL WITH A LOT OF WOMEN FRIENDS AND YOU’LL FIND A PARTNER FOR LIFE WAKE UP BEN CALL LINDSEY

Brandon

Posted at 11:24 PM on March 12, 2012

What was the background song that played after he proposed if you know please tell me can’t make it out without the words!

HELENE

Posted at 11:10 PM on March 12, 2012

My message is for Ben & Courtney.
I’m feeling very sorry for what you had to go through.
I did support you & knew you were made for each other.
Each time in my life when I said so the couples stayed together & lived a very happy life.
The non verbal between the 2 of you made me see it.

Please, forget about the bad people & concentrate on this.
There are some like me who are different & love you & want to see you succeed & be happy.

Helene

therese lepage lachapelle

Posted at 11:28 PM on March 12, 2012

I totally agree with you Helene… I loved Courtney & I could see the strong attraction & eventual bonding between the two of them! Courtney seemed a bit shy so it must have been hard for her to be with all these women many of them envious of her! I could have not done it! They were meaner to her than she was to them. I empathized with her esp. in the TV show:” After the Rose”… they all except 2 jumped on her maliciously!
I so wish them a happy life of love, respect & support for each other…without listening to the negative comments of others!!! <3

jerome e

Posted at 8:45 PM on March 13, 2012

So agree with you. They both need to attend marriage counceling. Hope they make it…

kathleen Hll

Posted at 9:51 PM on March 12, 2012

Now that he picked Courtney lets see how long it lasts..I mean in terms of hours…not days!

Ben D. Goat

Posted at 8:11 PM on March 12, 2012

I thin Ben just wanted to have se x w/ Courtney. He got his wish, and with the show behind him he will move on.

Barbara

Posted at 5:41 PM on March 12, 2012

Why cant he see who she really is. Were all the others wrong about her?? I dont think so. makes for really great tv !I hope when she dumps him he will finally find true love. Ive got a beautiful daughter…………..

x

Posted at 7:20 PM on March 12, 2012

oh puhlease, people, she was only after his money….after the last show…he cheats on her with 3 other women

miss

Posted at 11:40 PM on March 12, 2012

I think it’s why can’t we see what tv really is. Those other women were brutal to her. She defended herself the best she could, and it was edited to make her look like a bad person. Ratings. But this Ben guy, really, why do we put him on a pedestal. If you look closely, those two are reeally alike. They have bit of that same “dingyness”. Perfect match. The other girls can do better, they don’t match him ya know?

Critics

Posted at 5:34 AM on March 12, 2012

Ben made the right choice by picking Courtney. She happen to be the Most Attractive, Smartest Chic on this show. She was the REAL DEAL! The other contestants were Whiney and totally Unmatched to Cortney. They were simply jealous…Winners Gloat while Losers Complain. I hope the couple will be able to survive these over exaggerated criticism from the viewers!

x

Posted at 7:16 PM on March 12, 2012

R u kidding me, she is nothing but a tramp….but she gets what she’s got coming to her…after the final show he cheats on her anyways with not 1 but 3 other women

therese lepage lachapelle

Posted at 11:32 PM on March 12, 2012

TRUE, I believe that they are a great match… I love them together!

miss

Posted at 11:41 PM on March 12, 2012

Yes, well said.

sad women

Posted at 4:17 PM on March 10, 2012

don’t pick courtney she is a little baby and still belives in the easter bunny and santa

mocalsa

Posted at 12:20 AM on March 8, 2012

You mean to tell me she doesn’t still believe in Santa Clause? ?

BLAH

Posted at 11:53 PM on March 7, 2012

I THINK IF HE CHOSE COURTNEY HE CHOSE RIGHT, SHE WAS THE ONLY REAL ONE, THE OTHERS SHOWED THEIR GOOD SIDE, COURTNEY SHOWED HER WORST AND GOOD SIDE, AND I BELIEVE MOST OF THE GIRLS WHERE NOT THERE TO GET BEN, COURTNEY WAS THE ONLY REAL ONE, SHAWNTEL COULD HAVE BEEN THE GIRL EVERYONE HATED, THE FACT THAT BEN SHOWED MORE INTEREST IN COURTNEY MADE EVERYONE TURN AGAINST HER, SHE BOASTS YES BUT EVERYONE DID, MOST OF THEM BEHAVED LIKE PEOPLE IN HIGH SCHOOL.

Trudy

Posted at 10:11 PM on March 7, 2012

Rumor is that Courtney is pregnant. Might just be a ploy to keep him–or just a rumor but cannot imagine in this day and age that these two have never heard of birth control. Maybe they should call Bristol Palin for advice. She believes she is the role model for all unmarried pregnant girls.

x

Posted at 7:18 PM on March 12, 2012

might not even be his….she was dating somebody else on the side

Langston

Posted at 1:48 AM on March 6, 2012

I really hope Ben chose Courtney! I think Lindzie deserves someone better. He lost my respect when he went skinny dipping with Courtney knowing that he had 10 other “girlfriends” falling for him and hoping to receive the final rose. I also think he knew very early on that he was going to end up with Courtney which is why he purposely ignored all of the red flags that were flapping in his face.

sad sadie

Posted at 10:58 PM on March 5, 2012

thanks for the heads up it will be a sad show if he does pick her. i saw ben on the show last season thought he was just adorable now he isnt very smart and if he cant inside her he is not to brightjusy had to spout off

Beth

Posted at 10:30 PM on March 5, 2012

Yea…Ben must not have very much common sense or he was just thinking with his other head. Courtney and him clearly went to “home plate” early on, so that kind of closed the deal for him. However, some guys like the chase…Ben obviously doesnt. Courtney is beautiful, no doubt, but her attitude is terrible. She has no charisma and a very negative edge. It’s funny when women, or “girls” I should say, play this role that they have more girl friends than guy friends…in middle school girls would say that trying to be cool. As a woman, the more women you get a long with, the more secure you are. Just sayin..
My vote was Emily or Niki…loved them!

Nataliya

Posted at 8:48 PM on March 12, 2012

Any woman who is strong enough not to “need” a bunch of other women, in order to fell like a complete human being: it is she who gets my vote. Courtney didn’t need to be there, for the other beotches.

Kathryn

Posted at 9:35 PM on March 3, 2012

Not sure what the uproar about Courtney is. Ben likes her, she likes him. Simple as that. Besides, the other girls lacked creativity and were so boring.

Tracie Wilson

Posted at 1:41 AM on March 6, 2012

I agree completely that if Courtney and Ben are happy, then so be it. She dared to have fun and the other women are hypocrits

Nataliya

Posted at 8:50 PM on March 12, 2012

The other girls were VERY boring.

uk

Posted at 3:34 PM on March 3, 2012

I think ben and courtney we b happy 2gether, dey love each and thats all tht matters

Glenda

Posted at 10:41 PM on March 2, 2012

If Ben really has asked Courtney to marry him, I will not be watching The Batchelor or The Batchelorette ever again. Only one couple has gotten married in all the years the show has been on, which should make us realize that the show is all about money and publicity, not love.

Alex

Posted at 2:46 PM on March 3, 2012

Did you seriously watch the Bachelor thinking that Ben was going to be predictable and chose the girl you wanted?
I thought Kacie B would be his ultimate choice, but after seeing the hometown segment, her parents were the total deal-breaker there. Their expectations were right out of the 1800’s. After that I knew she would be the next one out. How Lindzie ever lasted there til the end, I will never know. She looks much older than she is, and I have never seen anything endearing about her at all. Courtney by her own admission has had issues with trusting women, so to expect her to be nice to them was expecting a bit much anyway. She has always been nice to Ben and showed him how she feels in many ways. She’s beautiful, yet quirky. I think they will be happy.

maria

Posted at 8:57 PM on March 12, 2012

Actually there was two.couples that have married.

dianna

Posted at 4:42 PM on March 1, 2012

sounds like Jake and Vienna all over again. Warn him but he has to wait to see it for himself and let the wrong one go.

Sandi Thompson

Posted at 1:05 PM on March 1, 2012

Thanks for the heads up. I will not even watch the final episode now because I can’t stand the sight of the witch Courtney.

allen

Posted at 10:15 AM on March 1, 2012

cant stand to watch courtney brush her hair from around her face. everytime she does it she just said or acted a lie.

tena

Posted at 3:59 PM on March 7, 2012

i couldnt agree more!! When she lies her hair is always involved. Ohh what a biatch!

Nataliya

Posted at 8:54 PM on March 12, 2012

You may be right, there! I have seen that, too! And, of course, Courtney, as a “professional model”, has learned how to be as fake as one can be, on the runway.
(Of all the girls, it is Courtney who can “play to the camera”).

allen

Posted at 10:12 AM on March 1, 2012

hate this show. so fake. why cant they do a real dating show with real conversations and appearances and no more of all the kissing. ben is so stupid. he and courtney are like robots, fake empty soulless non-people.

Leslie Thorson

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 29, 2012

Ben,Ben,Ben! Shallow,immature,transparent Ben! What did you think those girls were warning you about Courtney for? Did you think they were just jealous of her? Couldn’t be. They were ALL smarter and more attractive then her. Can’t believe you let Emily the cute little Doctor get away. Hate to tell you this but you made yourself look STUPID! I bet your Mom & Sister can’t get over your BAD choices.

Lena Kins

Posted at 2:00 AM on March 1, 2012

Courtney is fake. Only wants a boost in her modeling career. Aim was to be the winner. Lindsey from MT was a better match.

Stev

Posted at 2:57 AM on March 12, 2012

Ben deserves all his future heartaches. Skinny dipping only lasts for a moment, then he shall need to dry off with an absorbent towel.

miss

Posted at 11:43 PM on March 12, 2012

I can’t stand that Lindsey girl. Terrible match for that guy. BAckstabbing.

x

Posted at 7:22 PM on March 12, 2012

finally someone i can agree with

Sue

Posted at 11:35 PM on March 12, 2012

Guess his sister is not “a great judge” of women as she claimed. I hope she feels like an idiot after watching all the episodes and seeing the real Courtney.