'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik Engaged To Courtney Robertson — Spoiler Alert

Fri, December 16, 2011 4:37pm EDT by 298 Comments
Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The whole look of your site is great, let alone the content material!

electro

Posted at 10:46 PM on April 12, 2012

Tremendous things here. I am very satisfied to look your article. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Emily

Posted at 7:57 AM on April 10, 2012

So ben chooses Courtney. Watched an episode tonight as nothing else was on. My impressions of courtney, who is she? she seems to have many faces and that to me is very unsettling. Putting other girls down because of her own insecurities is weak and very unattractive. Why behave in that manner? Its not a very nice character trait at all.

Emily

Posted at 10:29 PM on April 5, 2012

I totally agree with Steve

donnat194@gmail.com

Posted at 12:01 PM on March 18, 2012

thought you may want to see this.

love ya

Bubby

steve

Posted at 12:23 AM on March 14, 2012

Way to go ben i am so glad that you found your true love i think that you and courtney make a very good couple all of this negative feelings toward both of you will do nothing but make the love you have for each other only stronger for both of you i would like to say to both of you congrads and wish both of you all the luck in the world you both were meant for each other best of everything

jerry

Posted at 12:19 PM on March 14, 2012

I so agree with you Steve. If Ben and Courtney would just totally ignore all the negatives against them and just concentrate on each other and complete open discussion, they may have a change. I’d love to see this couple get married and just shut all the nay sayers up for good.

james

Posted at 12:24 PM on March 14, 2012

I so agree with you. If Ben and Courtney will just ignore all the negatives about them and just get away and concentrate on each other, they may have a chance to make it. I would just love to see them get married and shut up all the nay sayers for good.

Shop 2 Drop

Posted at 9:38 PM on March 13, 2012

WE ALL WOULD NOT HAVE ENJOYED THIS SHOW WITHOUT COURTNEY. SHE SHOULD HAVE HER OWN TV SERIES. SHE’S PRETTY, FUNNY, CLEVER AND TOTALLY THE “DESERVED” WINNER. WE LOVE THAT GIRL! ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THE OTHER GIRLS WERE TOTALLY JEALOUS OF HER. THEY GANGED UP ON HER AND MADE THEMSELVES LOOK LIKE PATHETIC SORE LOSERS.

JULIE BRIDGMON

Posted at 3:28 AM on May 12, 2012

What I dont understand is if Ben was looking for a strong independant woman WHY would he choose the one that has the most insecurities, a whinner and compared to other women she is very unattractive,I dont get how people can say she is attractive. I dont see it, but Ben isn’t the cutest either, he has some ugly issues to. GOOD FOR THE OTHER GIRLS WHO LOST…YOU LAST FEW DESERVED BETTER!
THEY NEVER SHOWED HE WAS A SMOKER, BUT HE WAS IN THE MEXICO PICTURES, SO BE HAPPY YOU DONT HAVE TO BE WITH A KISSING ASH TRAY

JULIE BRIDGMON

Posted at 3:33 AM on May 12, 2012

WHAT SHOW WAS YOU WATCHING, COURTNEY THE THE QUEEN OF DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES, I CAN’T WAIT TIL SHE CAUSE TROUBLE WITH THE MOM AND SISTER, AND SHE WILL!

Viewers Log

Posted at 9:22 PM on March 13, 2012

HIP HIP HOORAY!!! I think Ben and Courtney were meant for each other. Many viewers are supporting the couple. Courtney showed the viewers her true personality unlike the other Nitwits! She tried the hardest to win his affection unlike the other Nitwits! In the end, she found Love, unlike the other Nitwits! GO COURTNEY! You have a Hugh fan base that adores you!!

Annie

Posted at 12:42 PM on March 13, 2012

I like Courtney alot. She is real and upfront. If some people can’t handle her personality or attitude, that is not Coutney’s problem. Just because Ben’s flaws and issues were not showcased as much as Courtney’s, does not mean that he is perfect either. How can we judge Courtney based on only what the show allowed us to see and hear? I think that Ben is very lucky to have her and I am shocked that she is in love with HIM! He should be thankful and greatful to have the love of a strong, out spoken, beautiful, independent woman.

Posted at 10:23 PM on March 13, 2012