'X Factor' Results: Which Three Singers Made It To The Finals?

Thu, December 15, 2011 9:09pm EDT by 10 Comments
X Factor Finals

It’s been a fight to the finish! Are you happy with the final three singers on ‘The X Factor’?

After weeks of really intense eliminations on The X Factor, tonight’s semi-final cut didn’t seem too harsh to us. Of course it was sad to say goodbye to yet another contestant, but we’re ready for the finals next week!

After several weeks in a row of being in the bottom, Marcus Canty was the one to get the boot, leaving Josh Krajcik, Melanie Amaro and Chris Rene to battle it out for the $5-million prize.

“This is not the last time you’ll see Marcus Canty,” Marcus said when he found out the news. “God blessed me so much being in this competition.”

What did you think of tonight’s elimination? Were you surprised or did you expect it? Sound off below!

Who do you think should win?? GO VOTE HERE!

More ‘X Factor:’

1. Kirstin Says: Is Rachel Crow, 14, Too Young For The ‘X Factor’ Spotlight?
  2. ‘X Factor’ Results: Was Rachel Crow Or Marcus Canty Eliminated?
  3. ‘X Factor’ Finalist Rachel Crow Reveals Emotional Tribute To BFF Drew Ryniewicz

Poetry

Posted at 7:21 AM on April 5, 2012

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the ultimate part :) I handle such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

LI11778

Posted at 2:52 PM on December 17, 2011

Chris Rene Sucks and I hate how he tries to over act the image he needs to go home.

Betti

Posted at 9:05 AM on December 16, 2011

I believe Marcus is a good guy and I wish him the best. At this point, I’m not too concerned with who wins, but I kind of want Chris Rene to win just to see the flaming posts ignite. I think he has a broader range of talent than Josh or Melanie. As much as I have enjoyed X Factor USA, it hasn’t been the same for me without Rachel Crow. If it’s just about “perfect” singing – do we really need a human for that? We can just feed sheet music into a machine and listen to what comes out.

Anne

Posted at 7:36 AM on December 16, 2011

He is the Best and will be the next x factor winner!

maria

Posted at 1:24 AM on December 16, 2011

josh krajcik will be the next x factor winner, nextweek, melanie amaro will be booted off by america and the two fighting for the grand prize willbe josh karjcik and chris rene, and the winner is?????

JOSH KRAJCIK !!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

WE LOVE YOU !, THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES YOU AND EVERYONE HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!

Rita Wilson

Posted at 9:33 PM on December 15, 2011

It looks just like the finals of American Idol from 2004 on. In 2003 they had Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia Barrino, George Huff, Latoya (forgot last name) blacks seemed to get eliminated from the finals every since the 2003 season.

BOBBY DEE

Posted at 9:31 PM on December 15, 2011

I PICK MELANIE AMARO TO WIN. BY FAR SHE’S THE BEST SINGER. JOSH IS A GREAT ENTERTAINER BUT HIS VOCALS ARE HARSH:::

Linda Bajada

Posted at 9:22 PM on December 15, 2011

Rachel Crow should have been in the finals with Melanie and Josh.

Carol Haidle

Posted at 10:06 PM on December 15, 2011

Absolutely!!!!! She is a great singer for her age.

john

Posted at 12:55 PM on December 16, 2011

Get over it she is not, melanie will win.