Kirstin Says: 'The X Factor' Final Three Are So Perfect, I Don't Know Who Should Win

Thu, December 15, 2011 9:49pm EDT by 21 Comments
Chris Melanie Josh X Factor

I think the three contestants in ‘The X Factor’ finals are the ones who deserve to be there, don’t you?

Congratulations, America! We finally did something right. How often do you watch reality competitions on TV and are completely devastated by who wins? This time around on The X Factor, I think we chose perfectly.

Melanie Amaro, Josh Krajcik and Chris Rene – all so different, yet all three consistently good! Out of everyone who competed on The X Factor this season (yes, even Rachel Crow), no one delivered the goods like these three — and now they’ve been rewarded.

That said, I’m such a big fan of each of them, I’m totally torn on who should walk away with the $5-million prize. Can’t we split it three ways?

Josh’s voice is perfect for radio; Melanie can hold her own with the best of the divas; and there’s no one out there like Chris — HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO PICK JUST ONE? It’s like comparing apples, pasta and milk. Because they are all so good, next week’s final performances are going to be CRUCIAL. No one can have even the smallest misstep. Ultimately, I think the song choices will determine who takes the prize, so they better choose wisely.

My money right now is on Chris Rene to win, and that’s primarily because he’s so darn unique. I can’t compare him to anyone out there. However, if Josh and Melanie kill it, and Chris doesn’t, I can see him passing the torch to someone else.

What do YOU think? Who do you think will be the first ever The X Factor USA winner? Sound off below!

Loading video...

Email me! | Follow me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

More ‘X Factor:’

1. Kirstin Says: Is Rachel Crow, 14, Too Young For The ‘X Factor’ Spotlight?
  2. ‘X Factor’ Results: Was Rachel Crow Or Marcus Canty Eliminated?
  3. ‘X Factor’ Finalist Rachel Crow Reveals Emotional Tribute To BFF Drew Ryniewicz

DC VA Emergency Board up

Posted at 6:18 AM on June 15, 2012

Hey there, You’ve performed a fantastic job. I’ll certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.

what is black currant oil

Posted at 7:33 PM on May 4, 2012

I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours as of late, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely value enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

Alex

Posted at 10:54 PM on December 31, 2011

I was sooooo happy when Astro was out. That boy can’t sing and arrogant.

cel;ian

Posted at 10:39 AM on December 22, 2011

my worst moment on the x factor was when Astro was eliminated he was for me the best contestant because each week he wrote his songs powerful and touchin lyrics he gave america and the world acctually am in cameroon africa astro took my breath away each time its a pity he left he dserved to win…..

BusterBear

Posted at 9:58 PM on December 21, 2011

I would like to add that I do like Chris Renee as a person and I do like his original songs he wrote. Very Talented.

mikeyla

Posted at 9:27 PM on December 21, 2011

By the way Kirstin, I do not understand Your comment… why do you put “yes, even rachel crow” she’s an AMAZING SINGER for being 13 years old, she sings from the heart, and many people including me like her… so stop putting those stupid comments about rachel, because you make it worst for her fans, like me. So if you don’t got anything important to say, please don’t say it, because you would make it worst. PS: you should go to the doctor and make him check your ears out, because i think they’re not working good, or hearing the voice of an AMAZING 13 YEARS OLD SINGER, and replying you.. yes i said 13.

mikeyla

Posted at 9:25 PM on December 21, 2011

By the way Kirstin, I do not understand Your comment… why do you put “yes, even rachel crow” she’s an AMAZING SINGER for being 13 years old, she sings from the heart, and many people including me like her… so stop putting those stupid comments about rachel, because you make it worst for her fans, like me. So if you don’t got anything important to say, please don’t say it, because you would make it worst. PS: you should go to the doctor and make him check your ears out, because i think they’re not working good, or hearing the voice of an AMAZING 13 YEARS OLD SINGER, and replying you.. yes i said 13, I’m pretty sure that you don’t know how to sing, so don’t say stupid things if you even know how to make them.

BusterBear

Posted at 9:22 PM on December 21, 2011

To the person who said Chris Renee is the most versatile..Really? He can only sing his hip hop songs, otherwise he can’t sing. Melanie or Josh all the way. Besides you can’t put a junkie back into the temptation of drugs, he won’t last. He’ll be dead in a year. Overdose.

Bob

Posted at 9:20 PM on December 21, 2011

The only time you’ll hear about Chris Rene in the future is when he od’s.

Eileen

Posted at 8:28 PM on December 20, 2011

If Josh doesn’t take this, I will be shocked. Josh is the most unique, I have TOTALLY looked forward to hearing him every week. I would definitely go see him in concert and I will most definitely buy his cd. I don’t think Melanie or Chris are bad by any means but Josh is the black horse…..he deserves to win this and even if he doesn’t…..you will see him again, you will hear him on the radio and he will get a record deal. Hands down Josh~

nads

Posted at 3:45 AM on December 19, 2011

TEAM CHRIS !!.

Casey

Posted at 2:26 PM on December 16, 2011

Ok first of i would like to see Melanie come out on top and win this because she is very unique and has an amazing voice. As far as Josh, his voice is too scratchy and it annoys me. Chris, well i think everyone is feeling sorry for him because he cries out how his life was. Sorry to say but everyone will lose a loved one and that was his mistake being on drugs and its good that he has turned his life around but theres no way im feeling sorry for him, i dont like how he sings and i dont think he can sing so as far as my vote is its going towards MELANIE!!!

vanessa

Posted at 12:38 PM on December 16, 2011

Josh is the most unique and not at all boring. I have gone back dozens of time to Youtube to rehear him sing. The other two I haven’t an inkling to go back and rehear. I would get his album if it had all the songs on it that he’s song especially At Last, Forever Young and Hallujah. Amaro and Rene aren’t as memorable and unique sounding. Amaro sounds like any other female singer these days. Chris is kinda strange and Josh stands by himself. Plus Josh is too cute.

JC

Posted at 6:59 AM on December 16, 2011

Chris Rene will win, he’s the most versatile of the three, he can do different genre of music, both melanine and Josh are one trick ponies! they’re good but boring in a way- that’s the truth.

Steph

Posted at 2:19 AM on December 16, 2011

Josh and Chris sing from the heart..when Melanie sings she has zero passion great voice but No heart. I hope it goes to one of the guys because you can truly tell they love singing.

Aurora

Posted at 12:38 AM on December 16, 2011

Chris and Josh I would want anyone of them to win. Chris has a story that is inspiring and he is the real deal. You would be able to pick out their unique voices listening to them on the radio. Melanie is like a dozen or so divas that we all heard before. She is not sincere to me and seems fake. I just don’t want her to win. But could Simon influence this because this.is his show? Anyway I am team Chris and Josh all the way. It is time for Melanie to leave

BEV

Posted at 11:58 PM on December 15, 2011

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING CHRIS’S MUSIC ON THIS SITE ! GREAT ! I LOVE CHRIS ! WHEN I SAW HIS AUDITION, I TOLD MY HUSBAND , THERE’S YOUR WINNER ! AND STILL BELIEVE IT! THERE IS NO ONE LIKE HIM OR HIS MUSIC ! TALENED BEYOND WORDS !I PRAY, I’M RIGHT !

Mitch W

Posted at 11:04 PM on December 15, 2011

Too all you haters out there of Chris. I think your still watching American Idol… This is the X factor and Chris Rene is the definition of the X factor in my opinion. He does not have the best voice by definition but there is something about it that is catchy and real that grabs ahold of me. Besides his voice, he’s got the attitude, look, swagger, talent, and originality to be GREAT!!! It is sad you guys are making fun of him for his teeth and saying he’s ugly. He did not have the money to do anything about his dentistry, you guys are cold hearted man. Personally I think he looks fresh and relevant. Melanie needs 10 lb’s of makeup to look good… Back to Chris, he deserves this the most out of anyone because when the show is over he will be the one creating the most hits due to his originality and you all know it. Just like everyone is saying, he is brilliant with his own songs, but not as good when it comes to singing other peoples songs. WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WILL BE DOING AFTER X FACTOR IDIOTS??? FINAL STATEMENT: Chris Rene’s story is remarkable and to me he is already a hero, but if he wins this, it could be one of America’s greatest stories for any individual and it could help thousands of drug addicts overcome their addiction when they look at his journey. I’m a 16 year old boy who would rather be seen naked then seen crying, yet last night watching him talk about his father I did cry… I also cried when I saw his story the first time I saw him singing Young Homie. That’s special right there…….. I am no druggie, but I feel connected and apart of Chris Rene now and I pray to god that he wins… As for the actual music part to this he will be the most successful when he is out on his own, also he is the type of person who would not let fame change them unlike it already has done to Melanie, and if you don’t believe me go back and watch her first audition. Melanie is just another great vocalist and I could not tell the difference between her and 1,000,000 other artists if I closed my eyes. Chris Rene is different and special and that is exactly what America needs.

TEAM RENE… LOVE LIFE

janet pyer

Posted at 5:44 PM on December 16, 2011

I watch X Factor and I can honestly say Chris Rene has won me over. There’s something honest about him. He has stage presence and charisma which i’m sorry to say Melanie and Josh do not have. Melanie is a normal diva and Josh stands there like a tree and sings without moving. That is not for me. Chris has the swagger and can move to his music. He is current and for me he has the persona that has the x factor. America please vote for Chris. We want him in the UK. GO CHRIS GO. XX

Rose

Posted at 2:21 AM on December 18, 2011

Rose

Posted at 2:27 AM on December 18, 2011

I would love josh or Christ to win becoz they sing with their heart while melani sings with no emotion at all. Hero is an emotionel song that anytime I hear it I have goussbond and cry. Suprisingly melanie sang it last week I did not feel anything. A good voice is not enough. U need to make people feel the song in u while singing it. She is fake. And she always sing the same thing over and over again. She is not versatile at all. Listening to her album will be boring. People please make the wise choice. We have so many kind of melanie already. Now we need Rene or Josh. The transcendent artist that we artist who we connect with when they are singing. I will not buy her album.