'Pretty Little Liars' Scoop: Lindsey Shaw's Paige Returning For 'Hot' Season Finale

Thu, December 15, 2011 3:29pm EDT by 13 Comments

Could Paige have a hand in the big ‘A’ reveal?

Back in October, Pretty Little Liars executive producer Marlene King gave fans a heads-up that Emily’s (Shay Mitchell) crazy ex-girlfriend Paige McCullers (Lindsey Shaw) will be back on the show this season — and now HollywoodLife.com has obtained exclusive details that make me think Emily might just be romancing the enemy. A source tells me that Lindsey’s grand re-entrance is being held for the May 19 season finale, and she’s expected to return for season three “because her storyline is hot.”

Considering we now know the identity of “A” will be revealed on the finale, am I the only one reserving a spot for Paige at the top of my suspect list? Between lying, crushing on girls, and literally trying to drowning Emily in the pool, Paige has definitely exhibited some A-like behavior during her stint in Rosewood.

But regardless of whether or not Paige turns out to be the ever-elusive text monster in question, I’m just hoping for one thing upon her return: More lesbian karaoke! (Maybe a little Melissa Etheridge this time?)

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Pretty Little Liars scoop

Amarissa

Posted at 6:51 AM on August 29, 2012

told you guys it wasn’t paige

Amarissa

Posted at 12:16 AM on August 25, 2012

i mean on s03e11 when emily was tryout clothes the 2 girls spencer and hannah went through her bag and found the earring if she knew it was in there she wouldnt
leave it there i mean if she was a she wouldnt have been that dumb.

Amarissa

Posted at 12:08 AM on August 25, 2012

o and btw i think a is framing Paige that would also make sense

Amarissa

Posted at 12:02 AM on August 25, 2012

i dont think paige is a i mean they wouldnt make it seem like she was in the middle of the show i mean last season they thought it was jenna when really it was mona the least suspicious person in the whole season and if they really wanted views and the show to go up they wouldnt make it so obvious to who a is no its would someone you least suspicious but someone you no to be honest i kinda thinkk its garren he has access to mona and has reason to go back on them and is the least person to suspect and he suddenly comes bak out of no where after mona is locked up.

Jordan Lyons

Posted at 9:29 PM on August 21, 2012

I think Paige is A because she is so supishous and I think everybody should know this that Jena might be A to or even mona might be A also I don’t know but I like to know this please reapply p.s. Jordan Lyons

theshoesizeconverter.com

Posted at 2:33 AM on April 18, 2012

hello there and thanks on your info ? I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did on the other hand experience a few technical points the use of this site, as I experienced to reload the site lots of instances prior to I may just get it to load properly. I have been pondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, however sluggish loading cases occasions will very frequently impact your placement in google and can injury your quality ranking if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and can glance out for a lot extra of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this once more soon..

bobby

Posted at 7:51 PM on February 6, 2012

I don’t think its fair that lindsey shaw ( crazy paige) gets to come back in season 3 and bianca lawson (maya) probably won’t why is the producers messing with the emily&maya storyline and not the others and it seem like 2b is centered around caleb and spencer, toby, ezria, aria I’m sick of it.

Jordan Lyons

Posted at 9:32 PM on August 21, 2012

Paige is coming back back for the fonlie and she might be A just let you know Bobby p.s. Jordan Lyons

Rochelle

Posted at 9:32 PM on January 18, 2012

The producers said A was in the pilot Paige was not… but I’m thinking its Maya!

Monica

Posted at 4:56 PM on December 15, 2011

Paige could be a suspect she is kinda of crazy she is suspicious I wouldn’t rule her out almost everyone in rosewood has something to hide.

Monica

Posted at 3:50 AM on December 16, 2011

The bring her back on the last episode just when she about to find out who a is. Paige could be a helper or in the nat club she is a pycho wouldn’t but it pass her

Jen

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 15, 2011

I don’t think it’s Paige because it’s too obvious, although the questions do add up. She gave out the same bracelets to the swim team that Alison gave to the girls, she is coming back in the same episode where A’s true identity will be revealed, she tried to kill Emily and she is a proven liar. Only time will tell :)

Andy Swift