'Teen Mom' Catelynn Lowell And Tyler Baltierra Set Their Wedding Date

Thu, December 15, 2011 10:24am EDT by 15 Comments

Congrats, Catelynn and Tyler! The so-in-love couple is getting married on their 9th anniversary!

On the season one finale of Teen Mom, Tyler Baltierra’s emotional proposal to Catelynn Lowell had us in tears! But they held off on wedding plans and focused instead on graduating high school and moving in together. Now the time is right because Catelynn announced that they’ve finally set a date: July 15, 2013!

On Dec. 14, Catelynn tweeted about her upcoming wedding plans: “Anyone in MI that knows wedding planning?”

Soon after, Catelynn revealed the big news: “Yes everyone we picked a date July 15th 2013!!! :-)”

She plans to hire a wedding planner because she doesn’t know where to start — luckily she has plenty of time to plan! July 15, 2013 is a Monday, which is typically an odd day of the week for a wedding, but not for Tyler and Catelynn! It’s their anniversary, and on their wedding day they will have been together for nine years!

We’re SO happy for the couple! Hopefully MTV will have a Teen Mom Wedding Special — we can’t wait to watch it!

-Anna Moeslein

Get more Teen Mom drama!

1. Gary Shirley Wins Custody Of Leah From Amber Portwood, Says Lawyer
  2. Farrah Abraham Met Her New Older Beau On JDate
  3. Kailyn Lowry Wants To Have Another Baby With Jo Rivera

TaTonkasgranny

Posted at 9:50 PM on June 23, 2012

I have become so bonded with Catelynn and Tyler that I feel a spirtually connection with them, I wish I could talk to them in person and meet these 2 great people who are so strong together. I am willing to help them achieve their goals (finacially) I would buy them a house and pay their way through college. So I need a phone call form DR. Drew to make this happen. So hey email me Dr. Drew so I can help this wonderful couple…. I love them dearly

michelle

Posted at 4:33 AM on June 13, 2012

9 years? So how old were they when they got together? 12?

jessica

Posted at 11:17 PM on June 12, 2012

they are the best

rob

Posted at 7:28 PM on June 12, 2012

Catelynn is nothing but an anchor to Tyler. She is so unstable she would never make it alone. Hanging all over Tyler isn’t love, it’s instability. If they get married she will drive him insane with her needy personality.

Jessye

Posted at 3:42 PM on February 17, 2012

I love this couple, they have gone through so much but they always look to each other for someone to lean on or advice. They could have been great parents to Carly themselves but they mae that choice to give Carly better than what they could give her and that’s beautiful on their part. Carly will be able to look back and see that her parents did this not because they didn’t love her, but because they loved her enough to put their desires aside for the sake ofher. Bless em. They’re so cute!

claudia

Posted at 4:33 AM on January 19, 2012

They could of done all this things w their baby girl I mean catelynn graduated all late and I thought she gave her baby away to graduate on time…not to mention w really bad grades.. now they both so immature…they rather take care of a dog and buy food to feed the dog…like really? I think if u have time for a dog…and dog cares….dog food…u could of kept ur baby!!! Dumb broad!

Savannah

Posted at 7:18 PM on February 7, 2012

They placed their daughter so she could have a better life. And who cares if they got a dog or graduated late with bad grades?? Seriously? Shes trying to better her life so she can one day have a child she can provide for.

Taylor

Posted at 3:41 AM on January 17, 2012

Teen mom is the best to me and l want to see Tyler like him and this girlfriend l want to take him a Dante

Rosie

Posted at 6:15 PM on December 23, 2011

I really hope they make it. Though their relationship hasn’t been perfect, they’ve dealt with it in a mostly mature manner, far more so then many ppl twice their age. My prayers are with them for a happy future.

bob

Posted at 12:58 AM on December 22, 2011

Cool two teenagers getting married…seriously why would i even care. I turned the channel every time they came on in an episode. They’re parents they’re birth givers and that’s all they’ll ever be to carly. Kick them off the show I’m so sick of watching a mini true life episode during teen mom. I can’t believe any of you actually support them.

gem

Posted at 7:21 AM on January 20, 2012

You cared enough to take time out of your life to read the article and comment lol

Emma

Posted at 12:21 PM on December 19, 2011

Congratulations and best wishes to them! :)

SoCalGal619

Posted at 2:26 PM on December 15, 2011

Good for them! They’re the most mature, intelligent and deserving couple on that show. Very happy for them! Way to lead by example you too. You both have made very smart decisions with your life in spite of your environment. Keep it up and you will both have a VERY promising and bright future together! CONGRATS!!!

Angela

Posted at 12:53 PM on December 15, 2011

So excited for them…They have stuck together through lifes ups and downs…I hope they have a long happy life together.

Savannah

Posted at 11:35 AM on December 15, 2011

So happy for them! They’ve been so grown up since we first saw them, so happy they’re going to tie the knot. Wishing them a lifetime of happiness. Just goes to show, you don’t have to be a product of your environment. Way to go Catelynn & Tyler!