Kailyn Lowry Wants To Have Another Baby With Jo Rivera

Wed, December 14, 2011 3:37pm EST by 12 Comments
Kailyn Lowry

Kailyn Lowry

A source reveals that Kailyn ‘is still in love with Jo’ and wants to get back together with him.

Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry and her baby daddy Jo Rivera split after they had their now 23-month-old son Isaac. But now, Kailyn wants to get back together with Jo and even wants to have another baby with him.

“She is still in love with Jo,” a source tells Star magazine. “She thinks Jo is still in love with her too.”

Kailyn wants to have more kids with him. “She wants to wait until after she graduates,” says the source. “But she wants another baby with Jo.”

Kailyn broke up with her former boyfriend Jordan Wenner after she cheated on him with Jo. “Jo was spending time with her and their son, Isaac, and basically one thing led to another,” reveals the source. “Kailyn cheated on Jordan, and Jo cheated on his girlfriend, Vee.”

Still, “Jo plays games with her,” continues the source. “But if Joe broke up with his girlfriend and then said he wanted to be with Kailyn, she’d do it.”

“She wants Jo, Isaac and her to be a family,” shares the source. “She never had a family like that growing up, and she wants that for her son.”

But would Kailyn marry Jo? “Kailyn sees marriage as forever,” says the source. “She feels like you can’t turn back form it, so you can’t go into it lightly.”

HollyMoms — do you think Kailyn and Jo should get back together?

More Teen Mom News:

1. Chelsea Houska’s Daughter Caught In The Middle Of Her Parents’ Viscous War
  2. Did Gary Shirley Get Full Custory Of Leah?
  3. Leah Messer Pregnant & Planning A Shotgun Wedding?

jen

Posted at 10:21 AM on February 12, 2012

kailyn is a fat cheating slob

katherine

Posted at 12:29 PM on February 11, 2012

i so think they still love each other and he is a great dad. as long as they work on things they can be with each other. i think he is so cute. i would date him if i had the chance.

Felicia

Posted at 10:04 AM on February 9, 2012

I think Kailyn and Jo should get together but Kailyn needs to learn respect that he is a great father. She has done some F* up things to him and he remained cool. But I don’t think Kailyn can stay faithful to anyone :/ I’m so conflicted… it could work but the immaturity needs to stop.

shina

Posted at 8:58 AM on February 13, 2012

I think that kailyn will always have that bond with jo it is ova that she still has feelings for him because they have a child together…but I do think that she rushed it soon with jordan also kind of to early for her child to be near another man right now he is a nice guy but I don’t think that he was ready for a female with a baby…. I have been there before because I to was a teen mom myself and I just no what it is like kailyn I can say this you have good baby father and that’s something that I did not have in my childrens life so they did lack that type care that jo gives you so I would say you are lucky girl. . Because the fact. Jo’s parents took you in and did more for you then your parents at all really is a blessing to have had because it is hard taking care a child on your own but just remember your baby is your best friend to the and that’s what you for not for a man……

amanda !

Posted at 1:39 PM on February 8, 2012

they should get back together they both still love each other

mandy manwarren

Posted at 10:41 PM on February 7, 2012

yes i think kailyn and jo should get back together cuz they love and miss eachother

meh

Posted at 10:32 PM on February 7, 2012

You people are missing the whole point. It doesn’t matter if they are “soo cute” together. They should only be together if they are willing to work together and raise their child in a stable home, and are in love, of course. They cannot keep going back and forth.

Jess

Posted at 8:07 PM on February 6, 2012

They SOO should get back together! They make such a cute couple! and joes pretty cute

Lucero Cherry Felipe

Posted at 4:41 PM on February 6, 2012

I luv da show I think kailyn and jo should stay 2gether I like kailyn very much she is a sample mom and should follow her steps

tiffany

Posted at 4:35 PM on February 1, 2012

I think they should get back together,
They just need to handle things differently if they wanna stay together,
Fighting is not the way to go on everythin it puts more stress on you.
But other then that I think there ment for each other

sarah

Posted at 9:32 PM on January 15, 2012

YES I THINK KAILYN AND JO SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER….I KNOW HE STILL LOVES HER.AND HE IS A WONDEFUL FATHER

Rosie

Posted at 6:28 PM on December 23, 2011

I call a big fat BS on this one. I’m sure she loves Jo, and always will. He was her first love, and they have a baby together. Maybe in the future they will find their way back to eachother, but for now, I don’t think she wants another baby, much less with Jo.