Robert Pattinson Designing a Diamond Ring For Kristen Stewart – Report

Wed, December 14, 2011 12:28pm EST by 29 Comments
Kristen Stewart Diamond Ring

Will Kristen Stewart be sporting a spectacular band of diamonds for Christmas? Yes, according to a new report. Here’s what it will look like.

Robert Pattinson is so in love with Kristen Stewart, he’s buying her the most romantic Christmas present possible – a diamond ring.

“He’s designing it himself and wants to put an inscription inside, “a friend of Kristen’s told OK! magazine. “He asked if their initials were too cheesy, but Rob really is a hopeless romantic.”

The ring is reportedly “a band with diamonds going down the side,” a friend of Rob’s tells the magazine. “But Rob is still undecided whether it should be a bigger diamond in the center or a ruby.”

Hmm! Either way , it sounds gorgeous. Now the question is: will Rob and Kristen spend Christmas together or will they divide up and each spend time with their families?

And of course – will they go to celebrate New Year’s in the Isle of Wight, an island in the English Channel, like they have for the past two years?

We’ll be watching!

Bonnie Fuller

For More Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Stories

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: 8 Reasons They’re Like Edward & Bella
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart V. Edward & Bella: Which Couple Is More Romantic?
  3. ‘Forbes’ Names Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Most Valuable Actors

seo madrid

Posted at 2:14 PM on May 16, 2012

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with approximately all important infos. I would like to peer more posts like this .

Marion

Posted at 11:31 PM on March 17, 2012

I listened to some of Lizzy’s songs on her Facebook page and she laluatcy has a beautiful voice. I don’t really like her style of music, but her voice is very sweet and soothing. Talent runs amok in that family!

Jean

Posted at 6:45 PM on December 16, 2011

I wish them all the luck and hope everything
Works for them they are made for each other

Tiara Hill

Posted at 8:42 PM on December 15, 2011

Honestly, people should really leave them alone. Everybody make mistakes and if he did he wont do it with her friend. Not all man are the same. I say buy her a ring and tell her you love her and she shouldn’t believe everything in the magazine, jus saying.

RYZA

Posted at 6:00 PM on December 15, 2011

RING OR NO RING I LOVE THEM,,,,

marjola

Posted at 10:21 AM on December 15, 2011

wow this is incredible

RobStenLoverrrr

Posted at 1:04 AM on December 15, 2011

Dear Haters
I am a big Twilight & RobSten fan. We all know this is fake, but u dont need to cause drama…. Its fun to actually think that these stuff is real….. But…. Just to Twilight Haters: I hate you too…. JK…. I just dont like you…. Lol…

Jay

Posted at 2:43 AM on December 15, 2011

how old are you 12? No one cares who you like. get bent

bluebird

Posted at 10:57 PM on December 14, 2011

How true is this?

Sharla

Posted at 10:44 PM on December 14, 2011

I really don’t believe that K. Stewart and R. Pattinson are truly an item. They were only together when they were filming and promoting Breaking Dawn, and now they go their separate ways and enjoy with other people. I also believe that Sarah Roemer is just a friend of R.Pattinson no matter how flirty she was with him. It is apparent though that Robert is a man who loves to enjoy, go out with friends and have a life, with or without Kristen. Besides, there is no other picture of Sarah with him after that night of rendezvous.

denise

Posted at 9:11 PM on December 14, 2011

Thanks Michelle, I can not wait to see Cosmo and Bel Ami…Rob showed that he is already a good actor in Twilight, because he played Edward exactly the way this pathetic character was written..I felt sorry for him sometimes to have to say all these cheesy lines, but it made him known and that is important in this business otherwise you just hop from casting to casting, hoping to get some kind of role. He can choose now whats right for him.
Happy Holiday

Michele

Posted at 11:12 PM on December 15, 2011

Me too, Denise, both those films I can’t wait to see. I agree with you about Twilight—I’m sorry, but I could not get through the books either. But, in spite of the cardboard character, Rob did a great job. Did you see Remember Me and WFE? He was so good in both of those. Remember Me is my favourite because of the story and what the characters go through, and how they evolve.
Take care & Happy Holiday, you too!
Michele

Renesmee

Posted at 8:58 PM on December 14, 2011

I think the diamond. Kristen is really flashy and it fits her personality better! I cant belive the babys name is Renesmee! Lol its so cute! I love Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson !

madeleine

Posted at 7:01 PM on December 14, 2011

kristen is the type for diamonds…she rather have a faithful boyfriend,,,thats more important….hope they can remain together amid all the Hollywood hoopla….its going to be hard…but if they have a strong bond..nothingcan break it!!!

hell no

Posted at 6:10 PM on December 14, 2011

This is crap.

crzo

Posted at 5:57 PM on December 14, 2011

go robert, go falalalala Merry christmas to beautifull kristen and her man,with that ring, is about time rob.

danie

Posted at 5:26 PM on December 14, 2011

What a bunch of horse pucky! This is the same lame-a$$ “story” that came out in April that he was designing a “spectacular vintage look ring with an inscription” supposedly with a heart-shaped red stone in the center. OK is so NOT OK!

Kelley

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 14, 2011

Awww! That’s so sweet! I hope they get married. :)

APH

Posted at 3:43 PM on December 14, 2011

and you know this intimate thing as him purchasing a ring how? by a friend of Kristen? everyone knows that anyone close to those two DO NOT SHARE anyting about Kristen or Rob. again, bogus information. even if he is buying her a ring, the intimate details will not be shared with any of us…i promise you that. can’t wait to see your beautiful face again, Robert.

Michele

Posted at 3:02 PM on December 14, 2011

This is what I want to hear about, HL.

David Cronenberg:

“What was it about Robert Pattinson that made you think he was the right guy for the lead?
He’s the right age. He looks right. He looks good in a suit. He looks like he could be a young, tough, billionaire. And I’ve actually thought he was quite a good actor who was very underrated in a similar way to Keira Knightley, I think, when I was thinking of her for Dangerous Method. Both of them have had great financial success and are stars based on franchises, but of course to do that you have to have a kind of screen charisma, you have to have a presence, which you can’t buy or create; you either have it or you don’t. That doesn’t mean you’re necessarily a good actor, though. But you have at least that. I looked at all the stuff that he’s done, and I thought he’s a really good actor. And then I spoke to him, and thought not only that, but he’s a really smart actor. And he’s funny, and he’s very sweet. That’s when I tried to convince him to do the movie, which he was a little afraid of, just because I think he doesn’t know how good he is, basically. And I think now that he’s done the movie, he’s starting to understand how good he is. Because he’s terrific.

Not the ridiculous fictions (not even that original fiction) crap you print. I wonder what you will do when Rob transitions away from Twilight completely? Who will you pick on then?
Michele

annomouse

Posted at 3:53 PM on December 14, 2011

lalalalalallalala i luv twilight lalalalalalalalalalalalalal

Sebastian

Posted at 4:26 PM on December 14, 2011

Twilight is gay and it’s a crappy story, I think meyer smoked her underwear the night she wrote it.
Cronenberg is the best and Pattinson is a very good actor.

Laura

Posted at 6:16 AM on December 17, 2011

I know that you have your own opinions and I don’t really have much on a say in it, but I will say that what you said about Stephanie Meyer wasn’t very nice. She’d be hurt if she ever saw your comment, Sebastian.

Rocy

Posted at 1:27 PM on December 14, 2011

Rob is NOT Edward …this website and their fanfics stories lmao….

hollyhater

Posted at 1:13 PM on December 14, 2011

please guys, I really like Rob…please don’t post such painfully ridiculous articles about him. He’s not that desperate to inscribe their initials on a ring, and that too him designing the ring himself!! hello….Rob is not one bit like Edward..please don’t do this HL…Rob’s not a sap like that, that’s what I would believe. please please please

Sighs

Posted at 1:25 PM on December 14, 2011

Internet is full of crap, this is like Ted Casablanca’s site (The Awful Truth) the only good site is GossipCop
Sad really, poor guy he’s living the hell itself right now, because of those psycho ‘fans’ and all these stories.

StarWarsTrekandPotterfan

Posted at 1:10 PM on December 14, 2011

To the first idiot who is about to say some bullsh*t about Rob:
GET A LIFE, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU.
Thanks and nope Rob is not that kind of guy… }
design a ring LMAO
Still it was a very goo elaborate story.

t

Posted at 7:26 PM on December 14, 2011

I’m glad you know what kind of guy Rob is, since you’re obviously his best friend…lol

Jazz

Posted at 9:41 PM on December 15, 2011

Are you Marcus Foster Rob’s best friend and Kristen new love?