Kim Kardashian V. Khloe Kardashian: The New Family Feud

Wed, December 14, 2011 11:43am EDT by 93 Comments
Kim Kardashan and Khloe Kardashian

GG

Posted at 8:00 PM on January 13, 2012

Kim might be pretty on the outside but is ugly inside. She is a hater on every level and just IGNORANT. I like Khloe, I think she is real and hope that her marriage continues to go well. Khloe is not fat, she is real!!! She actually has to most unique, exotic look out of all the sisters.

Kim is too spoiled and selfish and thinks she is a diva. She should take a look in the mirror (regroup and refocus) and stop trying to bring her sister into her misery.

Denetric

Posted at 3:49 AM on January 13, 2012

KIM PULLED A STUNT & MARRIED KRIS THE S$$T BACK FIRED IN HER PRETTY LIL FACE. I’M GLAD KHLOE&LAMAR ARE MOVING BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME IF KIM’S HATING ASS TRIED TO SLEEP WITH LAMAR!!!!!!

PORK CHOP

Posted at 10:38 PM on January 8, 2012

khloe shouldnt hafto worry. shes happy and kim will always know that so thats killing her more and more each day. SO WHAT? thats what happens when you fall in love too fast with a person you bearly know.

bobo

Posted at 10:35 PM on January 8, 2012

i love khloe, dont know how kim could be like that towards her sister. calling her this calling her that. good thing khloe retaliated because to be honest if that was my sister saying all that stuff to me i’d straight upper cut her hhahahaha! just saying but yeah. jealousy is the word.

Jen

Posted at 11:35 AM on January 8, 2012

Sick of the Kardashian clan…Wish they would go away for GOOD.

Virgie

Posted at 5:09 PM on January 5, 2012

I can see why Kim is trying to hurt Khloe. She is jealous. Look at their picture up top where they are side by side in the close up. Kim has so much makeup on you could scrape it off with a knife and still cannot outshine Khloe. Look at Khloe. She looks beautiful, happy, and just has a beautiful bright and happy look about her.

Sorry Kim. It won’t work. Khloe is just too happy in her marriage and her life. Too bad. You brought it on yourself.

AW

Posted at 5:27 PM on January 3, 2012

I really can’t say it enough but from what I’ve seen on tv Khloe is a total beast in every way!

TRUTH

Posted at 1:26 AM on December 27, 2011

wow! That Kim has no room to talk about calling Khloe fat with that freakish big butt of hers.

jenn

Posted at 1:42 AM on December 26, 2011

i think kim is a narcissist like her mother. khloe is too sensitive and narcissist always feed off the weak. and kim should keep in mind that the only reason why she became famous was for being friends with paris hilton and copying all her moves. khloe is NOT fat, she is thick like kim. and kim is NOT skinny so she is in no position to be calling anybody else fat. the only reason why kim was so despreat to get married was to keep up with her younger sister. because that is her baby sister! she should be taking care of her not using her a her personal punching bag. karma takes care of people like them though. i just want to say this last thing. KRIS JENNER AND KIM KARDASHIAN ARE NARCISSIST!!!

Yasmin

Posted at 12:53 PM on December 22, 2011

Kim is my favourite Kardashian,she is beautiful& has a good heart. Haters should STFU,Kim is NO-WAY selfish! Did you saw her helping all those people,stop this hate,or like Miley Cyrus said: ‘STOP CYBERBULLYING!’

Limo

Posted at 7:56 PM on December 20, 2011

Khole VS Kim

Khole: Khole will have nothing if she didn’t marry Lamar (with net worth $56 millions) and her sister Kim who made her famous. Khole was the first one to get jealous and be a hater when Kim started becoming famous and success (Pls see the old old KUWK) She was super mean and jealous to Kim. Now she has Lamar and doesn’t rely on Kim that much, that’s why she married Lamar in 9 days.

Kim: Kim is the one to help the family grow. That’s probably she doesn’t want to slow down. And Kris Humphries’s net worth is about $3 million compared to Kim’s $54 million. He acts like a child and I can’t find extra value from him. I understand why Kim can’t make a sacrifice for this man.

Kim

Posted at 11:43 AM on December 28, 2011

Ummm, Lamar has made 99 mill as NBA player on salary alone. Kim is extremely jealos that she can’t keep a man and will be twice divorced.

susan

Posted at 12:02 PM on January 5, 2012

you know nothing nine days come on, and Kim did not make the Kardashians famous Robert Kardashian did Chris just used the name to make a business, read up before cutting down KHLOE

sue

Posted at 1:56 PM on December 20, 2011

i think we’ve had enough of all of them…

Raeesah

Posted at 12:25 PM on December 28, 2011

AGREED!!! They need to get off our damn screens already!! Damn Famewhores!

Neen

Posted at 10:31 PM on January 2, 2012

I couldn’t have said it better. Give the media something worthwhile, for land’s sake.

lisa

Posted at 4:08 PM on December 19, 2011

Khloe you are beautiful and don’t belive you aren’t because of haters. Kim is a diva who selfish and wanted to have a tacky wedding just for the sake of it.

NANCY

Posted at 1:57 PM on December 19, 2011

I DON’T KNOW IF IT IS TO THAT EXTREEM BUT I BELIEVE IT BECAUSE KIM DOES MAKE LITTLE DIGS AT KHLOE ALL THE TIME AND I REMEMBER THE LOOK ON HER FACE DURING KHLOE’S WEDDING EPISODE AND THAT LAME STORY SHE TOLD ABOUT HERSELF WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO BE TELLING FUNNY STORIES ABOUT KHLOE. I MEAN I GET HOW SHE IS UPSET KRIS KEPT COMPARING HER TO KHLOE BUT SHE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN IT OUT ON HIM NOT HER SISTER. BUT FYI I AM ALSO TIRED OF HOW KHLOE JUST KEEPS TAKING THE CRAP AND APOLOGIZING LIKE SHE DID SOMETHING WRONG. WHE WILL GO TEN ROUNDS TO DEFEND HER FAMILY BUT SHE WILL NOT DEFEND HERSELF AGAINST THE INSULTS THEY PUT ON HER. ALSO KRIS JENNER STOP ALWAYS MAKING IT SEEM LIKE KIM IS SO SENSITIVE AND MAKING KHLOE AND THE REST OF THEM FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE TO TIP TOE AROUND HER.

Bryanah

Posted at 3:25 AM on December 18, 2011

I love khloe ( : she is my idol ! I think she is a bigger star then Kim ! #TeamKhloe

Kathy_0725

Posted at 6:17 PM on December 17, 2011

I think Kim is jealous of khloe because her ex husband (Kris) used to compare their relationship to the one of khloe and Lamar.. Saying why Kim couldn’t be down for him as khloe is for lamar… Maybe Kim should consider changing her ways a little it’s not all about her all the time

Kufi Kardashian

Posted at 2:24 PM on December 16, 2011

Kim is a Kunt.

Kufi Kardashian

Posted at 2:24 PM on December 16, 2011

Kim is a Kunt.

Fredericka

Posted at 2:14 PM on December 16, 2011

Khloe will always be the better sister. Kim is a joke and everyone no that. kim love money and Khoe love life.

Tonya

Posted at 1:25 PM on December 16, 2011

Kim may be beautiful on the outside but her heart/spirit is terribly ugly and it makes her unattractive in my eyes. She is so superficial, she has this “it’s all about me” attitude, and having that attitude will bring you nothing but misery. She may prance around like she’s happy and loving life but she’s truly not. Money, fame, and material things wont bring true happiness.

I like Khloe because she comes off as real and down to earth. I could see myself hanging out with her more so than Kim who seems stuck up. I’m sorry but this is the vibe that I get from her actions on the show. Khloe may not be drop dead gorgeous but her personality makes her pretty.

Chanis

Posted at 11:22 AM on December 16, 2011

It’s quite obvious that Kim has came to realization that it’s not only about the looks. Your looks will take you so far but can not bring you happiness. Hopefully she backs off Klhoe because she doesn’t deserve it. She gets so much criticism already, her family should be on her side!

Tiaan

Posted at 7:03 AM on December 16, 2011

Khloe is my favourite!

Sick of Kim.
Sick of Kourtney.

J LaLone

Posted at 8:05 PM on December 15, 2011

Khloe, you are a good and sane person. You and Lamar make a wonderful couple. Go to Dallas. Make friends. I predict you will fit in there just fine. You need to get away from the crazies in your family. Don’t let them be a negative force on your life and your marriage. You are so much more beautiful than Kim. You are attractive in your own right and your personality and character are beautiful. You have acted kind so many times that the public has witnessed. That doesn’t mean you can’t get angry! When someone insults you or steps on your toes unfairly….you roar, girl!!!

virgie

Posted at 5:20 PM on January 5, 2012

J LaLone

I agree with you. Come on to Dallas Khloe and make new friends and keep them away from Kim so that she can’t run them off.

Dallas is a friendly and fun city. Open yourself up to making some great friends here.

Dallas you need to make Khloe feel welcome. She can really help our city become bigger and better.

Marcia H. Ribera

Posted at 6:33 PM on December 15, 2011

I don’t care about either Kim or Khloe. I’m even getting tired of Kourt, the only reasonable one, until now…..making Scott sleep in a separate bedroom???? allowing Mason to sleep with her???? I’m not a child psych, but good luck when she gives Mason his own room when the baby arrives. How dumb is she – I guess as dumb as the other two…..nicki

KardashianON

Posted at 5:25 AM on December 15, 2011

This is completely false, It’s all made up.

Anastasia Beaverhausen

Posted at 8:30 AM on December 15, 2011

Prove it. Kim already showed us what little respect she has for her sister when she berated Khloe for trying to say goodbye. Kim’s reputation is being earned all on her own.

V

Posted at 9:44 AM on December 15, 2011

I believe it. Anyone remember in the special for Khloe’s wedding and Kim started talking about what if she broke down at Khloe’s wedding wailing “it should have been meeeeee!” Why would she even joke about that if she were truly happy for her sister regardless of her own relationship status? Let someone else be happy.

magdalana

Posted at 10:04 AM on December 15, 2011

Really!! Geez, I must have missed that, but I believe it!!! It seems as time goes by Kim is getting arrogant, believes in her own “Stardome” and her head is getting bigger!!! Khloe is cool and seems at peace with herself, and it is making her more attractive!! Kim seems to be getting uglier! Kim, you are soo beautiful, you need to come back to earth and realize beauty fades, inner peace last forever

jay