Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Talking Engagement

Wed, December 14, 2011 3:16pm EDT by 72 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Engagement

When Selena was spotted sporting a diamond on the ring on the fourth finger of her left hand on Dec. 7, Selena’s rep denied an engagement, but now sources say the couple has talked about tying the knot.

Whoa! Selena Gomez is just 19, and Justin Bieber, 17, but there’s no denying the pair are hot, heavy and inseparable.

Just last weekend Selena accompanied Justin to Washington DC where he performed in front of the President and his family and HollywoodLife.com reported exclusively the pair stayed in the $10,000 a night Presidential suite at the Four Seasons Hotel.

The lovey dovey duo also had dinner at Bourbon Steak on Dec. 10 where they wore “matching red scarfs and were very affectionate” with one another, HollywoodLife.com revealed.

Now celebrity news columnist Victoria Gotti reports in Star magazine that Selena has indeed brought up the topic of getting engaged to Justin.

However, when Justin’s family found out about the discussion, apparently they flipped out. “His family think the’re way too young,” an insider told Gotti. They’re also concerned that the pair is moving too fast.

“When they can’t be together, they’re on the phone talking for hours and hours. And each call ends with professions of love, need and desire,” says the source.

Aww!

Listen — I agree that this couple is WAY too young to get married BUT on the other hand, Selena Gomez is a lovely, responsible, hardworking young woman and Justin’s family should be thrilled he has someone so wonderful as a girlfriend!

It’s not easy being a teen idol and no doubt Justin appreciates Selena’s many, many fine qualities.

So I say, Justin and Selena should enjoy the relationship … just don’t get engaged!

— BONNIE FULLER

1. Justin Bieber’s New Full-Length Christmas Special — Watch It Now
  2. Justin Bieber Playfully Grabs Selena Gomez’s Butt In D.C.
  3. Justin Bieber Reveals Just How Much He Loves His Fans

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Cj

Posted at 10:45 PM on January 29, 2012

I think that they are a fine couple. They both sing. Selana used to be on wizards of wizarldy place. but There both young. And oviously they have a spark going. But getting married is way to fast. And what my rescources say. Selana gomez is pregant. I would be fine with that in like 10. Because selana will be 29 and justin will be 27.
But having kids and getting married at this young of an age is crazy. From my opionon. I think it’s a tinking time bomb till something horribly wrong happens. But I like Justin and selana. But there going to fast.

Jelena

Posted at 3:06 AM on January 29, 2012

Omg they should I love this couple so much I hope that the do get married soon!!!!

NabilahZahraa

Posted at 9:19 AM on January 23, 2012

either they get married or not its dosent disturb me at all i mean they even dont knw us so stop dreaming n live with reality…

Nicole

Posted at 2:11 PM on January 22, 2012

i love this couple i think they should get engaged (just as like a promise) and get married in 4 or 5 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake N Brittney

Posted at 12:51 PM on January 16, 2012

Wooow they sound just like us, I jus turned 17 yesterday, and my girl will be 19 this year, everybody gave us 2weeks, we been together for almost a year and 4 months, yall be ieght,,,

adelfa

Posted at 5:16 PM on January 13, 2012

I’ve been with my husband for 15 strong years. Love my husband more than anything in this world. We started dating when I was seventeen and married when I was nineteen. One of my smartest decisions to date. Happy everafter IS possible when your young. :-)

Alyssa

Posted at 7:28 PM on January 10, 2012

Luv you justin and selena im one of ur guys biggest fans!!! :) <3

sunsarajb#1

Posted at 2:46 PM on January 10, 2012

ok u guys its not your choice to deside who gets married.
justin and sel deserve a relationship too. u guys r being
so selfish dont u think if u r jb fans then u would b happy 4 him. geeze guys!

Laura-Rose

Posted at 2:43 PM on February 14, 2012

it said comment so they commented, there’s no need to stick your head in and make them feel bad they’re only trying to give some support………….

Shelby Lynn

Posted at 5:51 PM on January 8, 2012

look dont be hating Justin and Selena. I think they look cute togheter. and if they didnt like each other then they wouldnt be going out. they both deserve to have someone as special as each other. Im not saying you dont have a right to your own opinoin, you do. But you need to understand that they love each other and no matter what you say its not going to make a difference. if your positive they shouldnt be together let them figure it out by themselves. Dont get in other peoples business!!!

natasha

Posted at 3:02 AM on January 8, 2012

well iff they really love eachother its ment to be but sometimes its just like any other fake hollywood maridge

Alexis Moore

Posted at 5:13 PM on January 7, 2012

Tbh, I don’t think that she “loves” Justin. Any girl can “love” someone but that doesn’t mean she really does. Her relationship with him… I really think it’s lust not love. And wasn’t she the girl a little over a year ago said “He’s like my brother.”

Every pic I have seen of them he is kissing her on the cheek and sh!t and I NEVER see her kissing him…And I think he is more in love with her than she is in “love” with him.

Jordan Hoke

Posted at 9:51 PM on January 5, 2012

Justin is way more into Selena than she is to him… Therefore I think Justin should move on. He should look for someone that equally smothers him with love.

Alexis Moore

Posted at 5:11 PM on January 7, 2012

FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!

Alyssa

Posted at 7:21 PM on January 10, 2012

I disagree they are both equally in love with eachother!! I luv them both and hope they are doing great! :))

Crystal

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 5, 2012

I am not a huge fan of these two. They are moving too fast with this. Their both young and I just don`t think they are really to be engaged.

Kiki

Posted at 12:25 AM on January 16, 2012

Same here…I just don’t like Selena personally and think she’s a fake lying wannabe hoe but whatever…they get married, they get married. Won’t affect my life

Anonomus

Posted at 6:38 AM on January 5, 2012

Listen I love u selena! BUT you can do way
Better than justin! And you don’t even
Seem happy with him cause every photo you are
Looking away!! And nt even smiling!
Plzzzz. Dnt mess up your life and get married
To that idiot! I’m sorry but that’s my
Opinion!! But plz thnk about it…..
Why don’t you leave him you can do better

Anonymous

Posted at 9:20 PM on January 24, 2012

… I LOVE THAT WE HAVE THE SAME OPINIONS!!!!!!

Tyler

Posted at 10:19 AM on January 1, 2012

I really think those two love birds will later down the line get married and have a wonderful family AMEN!!!!!!!

Alyssa

Posted at 7:25 PM on January 10, 2012

I agree finally someone who actually cares about justin and selena :)

kiyahna

Posted at 8:17 PM on December 31, 2011

Trust me i LOVE Justin and i Love Selena,And im not hating on them if their dating.I think they were ment to be but what they have right now is enough for now,and getting engaged might be a little over the top due to their “responsibility,fans and all that stuff.But again its not up to anyone but them and maybe their familys.Im a huge fan of Justin but he should really think about it.And so should Selena:)

Michael Jo

Posted at 5:24 PM on December 25, 2011

merry Christmas & Happy New Year~ selena Gomez & Justin are way cool people. Who ever they deside to be with Im sure they will be happy~
M.J.

Anon E. Mouse

Posted at 9:00 PM on December 24, 2011

Doesn’t anyone think that the relationship is weird or that Selena is just using him? Whenever they’re in a picture together he is SO into her, and she’s usually looking away or directly at the camera. She’s 19 and makes less than 10% of what he makes in a year. She’s smart enough to know that he’s her meal ticket. That girl does not give a f*ck about him.

Megan

Posted at 6:01 PM on December 19, 2011

Nawww Justin don’t get married – YOUR MINE !!!!<3

mILEY RAY

Posted at 1:58 PM on December 19, 2011

hmmmmmmm………they wnt last.

Melissa

Posted at 1:08 PM on December 17, 2011

I know everyone is saying theyre too young!!! Justins 17, ad Sel’s 19, but it’s their desicion. I personally think they should wait a little longer…..But if they wanna get married?…..get married.

karena

Posted at 11:48 AM on December 17, 2011

Selena and justine are a pair of wonderful couple and should take their time to explore the love they share,they shouldn’t get into something that will ruin what they have.

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 4:46 PM on December 15, 2011

JUSTIN BIEBER = SATAN!!!!

GO TO HELL!!!!!

Mzbeckns

Posted at 4:28 AM on December 15, 2011

That’s really true. The boy will definitely flirt around should selena get pregnant

Cleo

Posted at 2:19 AM on December 15, 2011

I think they should get married, that will kill both of their careers, and we will finally be rid of them from the public eye. Selena should get pregnant, then Justin can fool around with other 13 year olds he’s been dying to get to. They have to be the trashiest lovers in the public eye. There are no other celebrities that flaunt their pda in public, rather they run from it.

vi

Posted at 9:22 AM on December 15, 2011

“trashiest lovers”, really?
what about courtney “registered list” stodden and her pedo-hubby? now THATS pure trash. justin and selena are just horny teenagers who cant keep their hands to themselves