Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Talking Engagement

Wed, December 14, 2011 3:16pm EST by 72 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Engagement

When Selena was spotted sporting a diamond on the ring on the fourth finger of her left hand on Dec. 7, Selena’s rep denied an engagement, but now sources say the couple has talked about tying the knot.

Whoa! Selena Gomez is just 19, and Justin Bieber, 17, but there’s no denying the pair are hot, heavy and inseparable.

Just last weekend Selena accompanied Justin to Washington DC where he performed in front of the President and his family and HollywoodLife.com reported exclusively the pair stayed in the $10,000 a night Presidential suite at the Four Seasons Hotel.

The lovey dovey duo also had dinner at Bourbon Steak on Dec. 10 where they wore “matching red scarfs and were very affectionate” with one another, HollywoodLife.com revealed.

Now celebrity news columnist Victoria Gotti reports in Star magazine that Selena has indeed brought up the topic of getting engaged to Justin.

However, when Justin’s family found out about the discussion, apparently they flipped out. “His family think the’re way too young,” an insider told Gotti. They’re also concerned that the pair is moving too fast.

“When they can’t be together, they’re on the phone talking for hours and hours. And each call ends with professions of love, need and desire,” says the source.

Aww!

Listen — I agree that this couple is WAY too young to get married BUT on the other hand, Selena Gomez is a lovely, responsible, hardworking young woman and Justin’s family should be thrilled he has someone so wonderful as a girlfriend!

It’s not easy being a teen idol and no doubt Justin appreciates Selena’s many, many fine qualities.

So I say, Justin and Selena should enjoy the relationship … just don’t get engaged!

— BONNIE FULLER

1. Justin Bieber’s New Full-Length Christmas Special — Watch It Now
  2. Justin Bieber Playfully Grabs Selena Gomez’s Butt In D.C.
  3. Justin Bieber Reveals Just How Much He Loves His Fans

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Jasmine

Posted at 2:27 PM on October 21, 2012

People will hate but only if u let them ur in love so be it … let them hate … but don’t take it over both of u or ur music or ur relationship let them be mad for nustin mistake … one thing is I think justin is makeing a right desision of marring selena its soooooooo cute …..MARRY HER JUSTIN …..Before its too late I love u both

Jasmine

Posted at 2:16 PM on October 21, 2012

Heyyyyyy love u justin and selena happy for both of u …. also justin I love u sence u cqme out when I herd u on the news I ran to my computer qnd watched All ur videos on youtube and loved then all and ur song got me through hard times and now that I had a major crush on u sence I was 13 and I still do …but ur reading this ur a cute couple and wish that was me but if ur happy with her then no one better not take that away from ur happyness together and selena u better not breck his heart pleas don’t girl because he loves u and u love him and I wish I was in ur spot right now because I love both of u and always will … never stop makeing music together ur r both so good at it sence u where young don’t stop now plese ..also qlways wanted to meet u in person both of u and my friend n me will always love u

Michael

Posted at 11:20 AM on April 13, 2012

Heyy I’m happy for selena and Justin

Tabytha

Posted at 8:06 PM on April 11, 2012

heey. I honestly just cried. I love Justin sooo much. I was/still am VERY jealous of Selena Gomez. I will FOREVER love Justin Drew Bieber. and NEVER will I doubt him. He is amazing in every single way. Yes I wish he would marry me. But I got past that I know it will never happen. But I still have one MAJOR dream that involves him <3 to meet him in person. for him to know my name. for him to sing to me. I just want him to know I love him with all my heart. and no my room isn't covered with his posters. honestly I have one poster. its hung above my bed. I don't buy alot of magazines. so not so many posters. but I just got another poster. I havent had the time to put it up yet. Justin, go ahead and marry Selena it's your love life. Some of your fans might not like it but they will have to live with it. You two were meant to be. Honestly if they get mad at you then they aren't and were never true Beliebers. I am a true Belieber I have never once doubted you. I want to meet you soo bad. I mean there's not even a chance. I'm just that ugly Ohio fan and your the cute,famous canadian. Please let it happen one day <33 My name is Tabytha Hope Tharp, I live in Akron,Ohio and I am 12 years old. my life is Justin Bieber. wanna know more about me look me up on facebook. ; Tabytha Hope Gochenour . iLoveyou Justin <3

Alyssa

Posted at 2:05 PM on March 18, 2012

If they wanna get married they should. It’s legal because he is now 18. There is no real reason they shoudln’t. They’re young. They are in love. All you girls who said no sorry to burst your bubble but he is probably never MARRYING you. I mean there is a 5% chance he will. Sorry but it’s not gonna happen.

Maddie Bieber

Posted at 2:37 PM on February 27, 2012

Justin Bieber obviously loves Selena and she loves him. Justin loves Selena so much so do you think he will like you if you hate on his girlfriend? Yeah that’s right. I know we all want to marry Justin but do you guys really think it will happen?

danyelle

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 21, 2012

Justin and selena are a gudd couple but I don’t think they will get married but I could be wrong! And the ring on selenas gomez finger is not an engagement ring its like a promise ring that they made promises and the ring proves the selena promises things I THINK NOW I COULD BE WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. also if they do get married i wonder what there names will be selena bieber or justin gomez ???????????????????????????????? {jUST SAYING}

Leah moseley

Posted at 11:00 AM on February 24, 2012

can i please just say to that ,that he will not become justin gomez cos the woman always takes the mans name and they if they do get married will probably keep the same names like katy perry and russel did even though they are now divorced

Tabytha Tharp

Posted at 8:08 PM on April 11, 2012

I dont understand why your getting so mad about it?

Laura-Rose

Posted at 2:39 PM on February 14, 2012

i love you justin and selena but selena needs to remember that she’s got young children looking up to her and there’s pictures of her almost everywhere on the enternet making out, love you loads and this is why im saying this………. you to make a lovely couple and dont let haters bring you down’x

Jasmine

Posted at 2:33 PM on October 21, 2012

I feel u girl it COULD be a promess ring and I think it will be selena bieber my opion but could be wrong … also if I am wrond no one is fighting aboutit so mind ur oun dame busines people dame they get on my nerous also u could be right I’m with u on that question

Jasmine

Posted at 2:38 PM on October 21, 2012

That’s right girl that is important to now that u have roal modals looking up to u in all kinds of ages so u have to watch out for that … wich little kids won’t probuly understat the things ur r going thorgh so I don’t see why u have to be a little carefull cuz my sister is a BIG fan and looks up to u selena and she wants to be just like u so p,eas don’t break her heart ??!!!!