Fantasia Barrino Gave Birth To A Baby Boy

Wed, December 14, 2011 9:23am EDT by 9 Comments

Congrats, Fantasia! The ‘American Idol’ winner gave birth Dec. 13 in North Carolina!

American Idol season 3 winner Fantasia Barrino has a new little man in her life — her son, Dallas Xavier Barrino, according to People! “I feel so blessed that my son Dallas Xavier was born healthy, and is a wonderful new addition to our family,” she said. “I thank all my fans for their well wishes and continued support.”

The healthy boy was born at 7 lbs., 9 oz. and 21 inches long, and he joins his big sis, 10-year-old Zion.

In October the 27-year-old singer announced she was pregnant with a boy, and she was placed on bed rest. No official word on who the baby’s dad is, but she has been linked to Antwaun Cook — a married man! — since the summer of 2010.

Welcome, baby Dallas!

More Fantasia news:

1. Fantasia Barrino’s Baby Daddy Is A Married Man! Uh, Oh!
  2. Fantasia Barrino Is Pregnant With Baby Number Two! Congrats!
  3. EXCLUSIVE! Fantasia’s Suicide Attempt Wasn’t For Publicity…In Fact, Experts Say Her Press Tour Might Actually Help Her Heal!

Free ebook

Posted at 8:37 AM on May 25, 2012

Wow, awesome blog format! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy. The total glance of your site is excellent, as neatly as the content material!

sonny b

Posted at 1:39 AM on February 16, 2012

I want you to praise him radiation you are called by the Lord..your journey is great stay on the right path…you will make mistakes radiation bit pic yourself up…sing for his glory Gods glory he has not forsaking thee….love your children give them to God and he will make the way for all of you I love you I’m only 30 min away I’m in Greensboro….I shall pray your strength don’t forget whose you are
.Love you girl amen

SHAIYE

Posted at 7:41 PM on January 17, 2012

Congrats on the baby Tasia…..I know that you will be an excellent mother to Dallas just as well as you are to Zion…..again Congrats boo, luv ya girlie!!!!!!!

Miss indeprndent

Posted at 7:38 PM on January 8, 2012

Congrats on your new baby hun. I have read some horrible comments and who are these ppl to judge any1. we all have done some things in our life that we may regret. Im sure many have skeletons in there closet so what room do you have to say anything. These comments mean nothin to her. She has came a long way n I respect the woman she has grown to be. whats done is done n either you support her are you dont there are still ppl who love her.

Sierra

Posted at 2:38 PM on December 19, 2011

Yuck. Disgusting person.

Sonja

Posted at 11:49 PM on February 14, 2012

Sierra, let’s look in your closet & find out what disgusting skeltons you have. Also let’s publicize it & let people judge you. You are definitely not perfect & neither is Fantasia. It is what it is & you’re not God nor are in position to judge with your “yuck, disgusting person” comment. How would you like if the tables were turned? You wouldn’t. Focus on your own life& stop judging..

Diamond

Posted at 7:02 PM on May 24, 2012

Who r u to try to judge..baby if any body went into your closet..trust they can say yuk to u too..only god judge..and I dont believe he died to make u judge….find a life…as long as u live..u can correct your mistakes thats his love for u

SUMMER WILLIAMS

Posted at 2:07 PM on December 17, 2011

WOW FANTAISIA CONGRATS I HOPE YOU SON HAS A WONDER FULL STRONG AND INDEPENDENT VOICE LIKE YOU

Dianne harrow

Posted at 8:28 PM on December 18, 2011

My husban loves your beautiful voice I hope and pray that you and your new baby have beautiful life