Chelsea Houska's Daughter Caught In The Middle Of Her Parents' Viscious Fights

Wed, December 14, 2011 12:58pm EDT by 5 Comments

‘Teen Mom 2′ Chelsea and Adam’s rocky romance is getting out of control and little Aubree is feeling the effects! Will Chelsea dump Adam for the sake of her child?

We’ve seen Chelsea Houska and Adam Lind’s relationship’s highs and lows (mostly lows) on Teen Mom 2, but now it’s affecting their 2-year-old Aubree! “Aubree’s becoming aware of the situation, and it really needs to stop,” a source told Star magazine. “It needs to end.”

Friends say that Adam keeps toying with Chelsea — and her friends are begging her to stop for the sake of Aubree, according to Star magazine. “Adam is still playing games with Chelsea all the time,” a pal said. “Adam will tell Chelsea, ‘I don’t want to be with you.’ Then, out of nowhere, he’ll come back and tell her he misses her and wants to be with her. It’s so back and forth with those two.”

The 20-year-old has always complained about Adam on the show, and friend say they’re sick of listening. “It’s getting hard to support her,” the source revealed. “I understand where she’s coming from, but… at some point you cannot complain about it if you keep putting yourself in that position.”

What will it take for Chelsea to kick Adam to the curb for once and for all? She’s been sending flirty messages with a new guy — could he be the one to take her mind off her ex? Let’s hope so!

Read more Teen Mom 2 drama!

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Leah Messer Pregnant & Planning A Shotgun Wedding?
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2? Recap: Jenelle Evans And Kieffer Delp Have A VIOLENT Fight Over His Drinking
  3. Leah Messer Getting Engaged To Her Boyfriend?

Grow UP!

Posted at 10:56 AM on February 3, 2012

The most shameful thing she is teaching her daughter is how to whine to get what you want (basically a child’s behavior anyway), how to not be independent (child’s behavior), the fine art of dropping out of high school, not finishing a GED, and working in a small town tanning salon for minimum wage. She is also showing her daughter how to have someone treat you like sh!t and having such low self esteem that you stay with the person and continue to make yourself look desperate on national tv. Yep, she’s doing a great job. If I had to listen to her nasal whining all of the time, I’d dump her too.

Rosie

Posted at 6:32 PM on December 23, 2011

This is just a sad situation. Many teens, and even adults for that matter, end up in bad on again off again relationships. One can’t quite let go of the other, and the other knows that and plays on those emotions. Obviously not knowing either of them its hard to say for sure, but it seems Adam only comes running back to Chelsea when his own love life is in the dumps. I hope and pray that they can be civil for their child, but I don’t think, at least for now, that them being together is the best for their daughter.

April

Posted at 10:14 PM on December 15, 2011

I’m sorry but If I was her father she will dump adam or get out. I’m not paying for him to mess with my daughter and not even be good for my granddaughter. I know what it is like to fight with your child’s father and try to work things out when they dont but hopefully she will grow up and realize that there are more important things. Besides from all the episodes I saw Adam NEVER acts like he cares. How can you want to get back with someone like that?

Rosie

Posted at 6:30 PM on December 23, 2011

I think if it weren’t for Aubree, her father would lay down the law a little harder. But in the end, if he cuts Chelsea off, he cuts his granddaughter off too.

TRICIA

Posted at 4:05 PM on December 14, 2011

This child needs to feel loved so bad that she will settle for his bad behavior. I don’t think it has a thing to do with her daughter. She is just a sad lost soul whose parents are enabling her to be worthless!